Strategy Guide/Walkthrough/FAQ - Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
Strategy Guide/Walkthrough/FAQ - Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding theme:
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Successfully complete Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
- Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix: Successfully complete Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories: Successfully complete Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Successfully complete the game to unlock Theater mode, which allows you to replay the game's cinematics.Challenge missions
Collect Ordeal Badges and Ordeal Blazons to unlock Challenge missions.Bonus characters
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character in Mission mode:
- Donald: Get promoted to Expert.
- Goofy: Get promoted to Master.
- King Mickey: Successfully complete the game, then purchase the Return Of The King item from the Moogle Shop.
- Riku: Get promoted to Agent.
- Sora: Successfully complete all missions (100% game completion), then purchase the Soul Of Sora item from the Moogle Shop.
- Xion: Get promoted to Rookie.
Successfully complete the game, then purchase the Zero Gear from the Moogle Shop. Equip it on Roxas in Mission mode, then add three Ability Units to be able to dual wield with Roxas.Limit Pass
Successfully complete all Mission mode missions with a "Gold Crown" rank to unlock the "Limit Pass" in the Moogle shop for purchase. This item allows you to customize limits in Mission mode.Free items from the organizations
Make sure to talk to all of the organizations in the Grey Area after you complete a mission. They may give you free items or quests to be done. If you complete the quests they give to you, sometimes they will give you rare items such as Diamonds.Freebies items
Get the indicated number of Crowns from completing missions in Mission and Multiplayer mode to unlock the corresponding item under "Freebies" at the shop:
- Adamanite X2 (material): 180 Crowns
- Aero X3 (magic): 25 Crowns
- Aeroga (magic): 130 Crowns
- Aerora X3 (magic): 80 Crowns
- Blizzara X2 (magic): 40 Crowns
- Blizzard X3 (magic): 15 Crowns
- Crimson Blood (ring): 160 Crowns
- Cura X2 (magic): 35 Crowns
- Elixir X10: 70 Crowns
- Ether X10: 8 Crowns
- Guard Unit (L): 240 Crowns
- Hi-Ether X10: 55 Crowns
- Hi-Potion X10: 50 Crowns
- Lift Gear+ (3) (weapon): 10 Crowns
- Limit recharge X5: 75 Crowns
- LV Doubler (6): 260 Crowns
- LV Quadrupler (3): 220 Crowns
- Magic unit (L): 190 Crowns
- Master's Circle (ring): 358 Crowns
- Mega-Ether X10: 100 Crowns
- Mega-potion X10: 90 Crowns
- Megalixir X5: 120 Crowns
- Mystery Gear (3) (weapon): 60 Crowns
- Panacea X10: 30 Crowns
- Potion X10: 5 Crowns
- Power Unit (L): 170 Crowns
- Premium Orb (material): 140 Crowns
- Rune Ring (ring): 200 Crowns
- Sliding Dash LV+ (L): 150 Crowns
- Slot Releaser: 65 Crowns
- Slot Releaser: 20 Crowns
- Slot releaser: 280 Crowns
- Slot Releaser: 45 Crowns
- Slot Releaser: 85 Crowns
- Slot Releaser: 1 Crown
- Ultimate Gear (6) (weapon): 110 Crowns
- Valor Gear+ (2) (weapon): 2 Crowns
Collect the indicated number of Sigils from the Holo-Mission challenges to unlock the corresponding item from the Synthesis Moogle:
- Casual Gear (2): 15 Sigils
- Cure X3: 25 Sigils
- Fira X2: 45 Sigils
- Fira X3: 20 Sigils
- Glide (5): 150 Sigils
- Glide Lv+ (L): 170 Sigils
- Haste: 10 Sigils
- Haste (3): 100 Sigils
- Haste Lv+ (L): 200 Sigils
- Haste Lv+ L: 110 Sigils
- Level Up: 210 Sigils
- Level Up: 140 Sigils
- Level Up: 230 Sigils
- Level Up: 90 Sigils
- LV Doubler (6): 180 Sigils
- LV Tripler (4): 220 Sigils
- Omega Gear: 160 Sigils
- Phantom Gear+ (4): 70 Sigils
- Rage Gear (5): 120 Sigils
- Slot Releaser: 190 Sigils
- Slot Releaser: 240 Sigils
- Slot Releaser: 130 Sigils
- Slot Releaser: 5 Sigils
- Slot Releaser: 80 Sigils
- Slot Releaser: 50 Sigils
- Slot Releaser: 30 Sigils
- Thundara X2: 60 Sigils
- Thundara X3: 35 Sigils
- Ultima Weapon: 255 Sigils
- Wild Gear+ (3): 40 Sigils
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Days of Connection (Bronze): View Chapters 1 through 37.
- Days of Reflection (Bronze): View Chapters 38 through 74.
- Where the Heart Lies (Bronze): View Chapters 75 through 109.
Additionally, there are three secret trophies:
- 358/2 Days Complete (Gold): Obtain all trophies.
- All Diaries Read (Gold): Read all of Roxas' diaries.
- All Reports Read (Gold): Read all of the Secret Reports.
Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
Alternate ending sequence
Successfully complete the game with all keyholes, 99 Dalmatians, and the Hades Cup.Infinite magic
This method requires that you have the summons spell Bambi, which you can get in 100 Acre Woods. The abilities of Treasure Magnet and Jackpot are also very good to have. Unlimited magic is actually quite intuitive, though not necessarily obvious to all players: Summon Bambi, and have the Treasure Magnet and Jackpot abilities on. This enables the quick collection of, and increases the number of Magic Bubbles Bambi drops, respectively. You will get magic back at an incredible rate. This can be used throughout a battle, or simply to refill your magic at the end of a battle without the need for Ethers. It is best to summon Bambi and fill up your magic bar just before killing the last creature you are fighting. Also, unlimited magic also means unlimited health when coupled with the Cure spell. Of course, Bambi will not appear everywhere, such as the Coliseum, where this method would be extremely useful.Easy money
Use the "Infinite magic" trick to help collect items and money. Find an open area where a lot of enemies appear, use your area effect spells, especially Thunder, repeatedly then run around and collect everything that falls. Remember to equip Treasure Magnet to help collect and Jackpot on as many party members that have it to increase the item drop rate. A good location to try this is Traverse Town's second and third districts after closing up the Keyhole.
Get 200 Mushrooms in the first town. You can sell them at Trevers Town to get extra life.Fighting
Try to master using both the Left Analog-stick and Right Analog-stick. Remember to top up your partners' items. Use lock-on targeting in all Boss fights. Do not always rely on your partners to heal you. Try to use the hit and magic attack method. For example, first lock on the target. Next, use your magic until one last MP remains then join in the pounding of the Boss. Cast magic when you regain one block of MP. Continue to pound the Boss. Remember to take care of your HP during the pounding.Easy experience
When you first start, you can fight Riku, Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie by talking to them. A good way to get experience is to fight Wakka or Riku, however if you defeat them all and get the items you need for the raft (the two logs, the cloth, and the rope) and select "Rest", when you wake up in the morning you can fight everyone except Riku. Defeat Wakka and Selphie then talk to Tidus. He will tell you about his three on one match with Riku and how bad he lost. You will then have three options, Select "3 on 1", and you will start fighting against Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie. Tidus and Selphie attack in a group. Knock out Tidus, then Selphie. Keep your distance from Wakka. When he throws the Blitzball at you and it is about to hit, slash your sword. It should be deflected, and you will get 1 or 2 experience points. You can repeat this as many times as needed, but if you hit Wakka with the ball a certain amount of times he will die. Even though it may take practice hitting the Blitzballs, it is the easiest way to get experience at the start of the game. It is possible to leave Destiny Island at level 12, almost strong enough to defeat Cloud.Defender Shield
After you seal the Key Hole in Hollow Bastion, return and kill as many Defenders as possible. Defenders are the lion head enemies with the hardcore shields. One will eventually drop The Defender Shield, which is Goofy's second best shield.Dream weapons
Play the White Mushrooms game, and only cast the same spell on them three times in a row. Once you use every spell this way, return to Merlin. He will give you the Dream Shield. For the Dream Rod, you need the highest level of all the spells. Once you have all the spells at the highest level, speak to Merlin. He will give you the Dream Rod.Oblivion
After defeating Riku for the last time in Hollow Bastion, return once you regain control of the Gummi ship. Go to where you fought Riku and go up the stairs to the wall opposite the Keyhole entrance. There will be a chest there containing Oblivion, one of Sora's strongest weapons.Save The King
Complete the Hades Cup Time Attack to get the Save The King (Goofy's best weapon).Save The Queen
Complete the Hades Cup alone (only with Sora). As a prize, you will get Save The Queen, which is Donald's best and final magic rod.Ultima Weapon
The Ultima Weapon is the best Key in the game. Synthesize all the items. After you complete the 25th item, the Ultima Weapon will appear. This is Sora's best weapon. It requires five Lucid Gems, five Power Gems, five Thunder Gems, three Mystery Goos, and three Gales. It is very powerful and adds 2 MP.Wizard's Relic
After you seal the Key Hole in Hollow Bastion, return and kill as many Wizards as you can find. If you kill enough of them, one will eventually drop the Wizard's Relic, which is Donald's second best magic rod.Hit Donald, Goofy, or another companion
To hit Donald or Goofy look around and find a barrel or box. Lift it and throw it at them and it will hit them. Note: This will take life from them. Also, throw a barrel at your companions in Monstro and it will sometimes give out bubbles, HPs, and even munny.Defeating Behemoth
At Hollow Bastion, you will have to fight a Behemoth. Climb on his back and attack his horn. Do the same thing in the Hades Cup.Defeating Cerberus
When fighting Cerberus in the Hades Cup, attack the heads. Donald should be able to cover you. When it spits out of its mouth, run. The stuff chases after you. However, the last one is tricky -- it will attack in front of you.Defeating Cloud
When you first get to Traverse Town, you will probably be about level 7 to 10. When you get on the Gummi Ship, go to the Coliseum and get to fight in the Tournament. Get as far as you can. Most likely you will lose to the enemies just before Cloud. If you lose to Cloud, reset the game and try again. After you lose to the enemies just before Cloud, go on your Gummi Ship. Go the opposite of Traverse Town to the Deep Jungle. When you leave left there, you will also get the Jungleking, a new Keyblade. Return to the Coliseum and you will now definitely be strong enough to defeat Cloud. Enter the customize menu and set everything constantly on Goofy and Donald except HP and MP recovery items. Put those on only in emergencies. Then, equip Goofy with Hi and Regular Potions and two Ethers, Donalds with regular Potions, and Sora with one Hi-Potion and the rest Mega Potions. You should now be able to defeat Cloud. If you want to be stronger, complete the Alice In Wonderland section after Deep Jungle. You should be strong enough for Cloud or Cerebus.Defeating Cloud and Leon
Use the following tactics during the battle for the 20th seed. Take out Leon first. Leon is not very difficult, considering that he and Cloud fight very much alike. When he gets near the end of his life, he powers up his sword and can reach long distances for serious damage. Cloud, on the other hand, does about three moves throughout the entire battle. After defeating Leon, heal yourself and stay out of Cloud's way. Allow Donald and Goofy to take a beating. Cloud only does his rush move about six times then does a Braver. This gives time for Donald to heal Goofy and himself to still take a little life out of Cloud. Dodge Roll frequently if Cloud decides to attack you with rushes. Whenever Cloud does a Braver, use Arcanum or just flat out beat him -- he does not attack for the period that he is taking his sword out of the ground; then, jump and glide (or dodge roll) out of his way.Defeating Ice Titan
Seal the Keyhole at Hollow Bastion. Complete the Hades Cup and a new option will appear, for the Gold Cup. Here, you will fight an old enemy from Hercules. He is too tall to hit. Stand on the bleachers and reflect his ice attacks back at him. Being level 63 is recommended.Defeating Kurt Zisa
Seal the Keyhole at Hollow Bastion. Then, in Agrabah, go to Aladdin's house and talk to Carpet (he is jumping around frantically). He will bring you to Kurt Zisa. Hit his hands until you break the orbs, then hit his head. When he floats in a bubble, you will need to use magic, such as Mushu. Being level 65 is recommended.
Take Aladdin and Goofy with you. Aladdin will be useful for attacking and Goofy for healing. Equip your characters (including Sora) with nothing else except Potions and Hi-Potions. Also, equip Sora with his rolling technique. Immediately when the fight begins and your small attack screen appears, go to "Magic" and summon Tinker Bell. She will heal your characters and will prevent Sora's death once. Start attacking his hands, one combo, and move away from Kurt Zisa with your rolling technique. Keep repeating this until you destroy both of his hands and he falls. Then attack his head. After he stands up again, he will allow you use magic. The only way to inflict damage is by casting spells on him. Blizaga works well. Note: When he raises his hand, stop. You will have a whirlwind around you. Look well and roll out of it. Also, when he starts to throw fire, run after him and keep casting spells on him. When he falls for the second time, attack his head. You will get him quite angry. Keep attacking him as done the first time, but with caution. He is faster and has a new move. He will start to spin around. When he spins horizontally, jump and glide until he passes under you. When he spins vertically, run and roll. He usually always hits you when he rolls horizontally -- keep your potions ready. When he falls and you hit his head again, he will stand up again. Cast spells on him as done before, but you now has yet another new move. However, it is quite easy to evade. You will see the sand moving -- keep rolling around and do not stop or the magic balls will hit you until the largest magic ball has gotten out of the sand. Roll around the outer part of the arena. He will fall again. Once again, keep casting spells on him. If these four take down attempts are not enough to defeat him, repeat the steps. Note: This monster is actually named after the person who won the Name-In-Game sweepstakes.Defeating Leon and Yuffie
You should be about level 35 to 40 and at least have the Three Wishes Keyblade. Follow the same customization and items as with Cloud and you will be all set. Also have all of your AP abilities that enhance attacks such as Blitz and Vortex. First of all concentrate your attacks on Yuffie, deflecting her weapon when she throws it, as done with Wakka. Kill her quickly because she can heal herself. Leon is easy at first, but after you take out a certain amount of HP his sword will turn big and blue, resembling Clouds ultimate weapon from Final Fantasy 7, only not as powerful. At that point you should change your strategy from just attacking to jumping and attacking. Also make sure that you at least have Aero. It would help Donald and Goofy, but Sora is the most important.Defeating Malificent
You must have at least the Fairy Harp sword and be at level of 39 or higher. Let your companions take care of her heartless. You should just go after her . Jump on her platform and attack. If the platform gets too high to hit her, hit that instead. She is very resistant to magic. Using Aero will also help.Defeating Phantom
Seal the Keyhole at Hollow Bastion. Then, go to Neverland, put Peter Pan on your team, and talk to Tinker Bell. She will bring you to Big Ben, where you will meet up with Phantom. You must attack the heart below him. It changes color. When it is red, attack with Fire; when it is blue, attack with Blizzard; etc. He will cast Death on a character. Use Stop on the hands on the clock or your character will die in 12 seconds, and they cannot be brought back. Being level 70 with a lot of MP is recommended. Note: When the hearts below him are white, use normal attacks.Defeating Riku
Riku is very hard to defeat when you first fight him, but it is not impossible. First, let Donald and Goofy really take care of him -- he will knock around before you can even attempt to swing your sword. Just glide away. After a little while he will become mad and will ignore Donald and Goofy. He will go straight after you. Being about level 41 and at least having the Fairy Harp sword is recommended. Just glide above and whack at him to defeat him.Defeating Rare Truffles
First, defeat Captain Hook and seal the Keyhole in London. Return to the area where you were fighting Hook and wait for some Rare Mushrooms to appear. Go back two rooms so that they have a chance to appear. As soon as they are on the screen, target one of them and make sure that you are flying first. Hit it once so that you have it in mid-air. Then, keep hitting it while you are in the air. Make sure you do not let it fall or land on any part of the ship. Doing so will cause it to vanish. You can keep it in the air easily, as long as you are also in the air with it. This allows you to get easy Mystery Goos, Elixirs and Mega Exlixirs. Repeat this trick as many times as needed. Also, try to aim them away from the ship when doing this trick.Defeating Sephiroth
After sealing the Keyhole at Hollow Bastion, a mysterious battle appears in Phil's list of options. This battle is called the Platinum Match, and you must go one on one with the toughest Boss in the game to win.
Sephiroth is very difficult. You need to complete the Hercules Cup or lock the Hollow Bastion Keyhole. He is very fast and does a lot of damage. When you hit him, it appears that you are doing no damage, but you are. You need to hit him about twenty times to get his life bar to start moving, then he will do a finishing move where he disappears. He will appear behind and probably kill you. Being at a very high level (about 85) and having the Ultima Weapon is recommended.
When you start talking life, he will do Heartless Angel, which lowers your health to 1 and MP to 0. After his life goes down a bar or two, he will run at you and do a deadly combo. Try to stay away -- gliding will not help. When he has one bar remaining, he will glow blue and make blue orbs appear around you. He will then make a group of large blue rocks appear. They will move around the battle field in a circle, then cast Meteor. If you are lucky and remain alive after this, continue attacking him. He will do it again. When he is almost dead, he will run around and not stop, becoming very difficult to hit. Hit him a few times to winthe battle. You will get about 60,000 experience points.
The Ultima Weapon or the Oblivion (found in Hallow Bastion just on the upper level behind you after you defeat Ansem/Riku) and being at level 80 to 85 is recommended. Study his moves and attack pattern. He usually five slashes then casts Halo (three huge fire pillars). Strike him after he casts Halo, or strike him when he jumps at you and attempts a slice attack. After giving him four slashes, he fades away and appears behind you, doing a surprise slice. However, this does not happen very fast and gives you about five seconds to jump away. The "invisible" life gauge he has will wear off and he will begin to lose health. Keep repeating this until the orange appears. He will fade away and start to taunt you. He will run at you but will fade again. Use the lock function on him as soon as he fades. You will lock on him, and when you have him on sight, speed glide or run at him then slice at him to interrupt Sin Harvest move. This move is similar to Heartless Angel, but it takes away your MP as well. If you are too slow, have some Hi Potions or Elixirs ready. In his second stage, you will have be quick and use the lock on continuously. Once he fades, you will have to lock on again. Dodge all his slices, especially his special. Whenever you get hit, keep casting Curaga on yourself. Repeat the same strategy until his life gauge is yellow and green. He will call out meteors. Try to dodge them. They will thump down and spin for a bit before exploding. He will throw a huge energy ball at you which takes off quite a bit of health. Cast Curaga on yourself to help. He will turn blue, be stronger, and slash repeatedly. Having MP Rage and MP Haste will help. Slice at him when you have the chance to defeat him.Final Fantasy prelude at Atlantica
In Ariel's Grotto, examine the music box to hear a little song, which is the Final Fantasy prelude.Shortcut in Deep Jungle
If you hate swinging on the vines, go through the jungle tunnels. When you are in the tree house fall straight where the net is located. Go to the side where there are stairs and go down. Save the game. You can surf on trees to go to the camp or just go to their tree house. You can go to the tunnels by Gummy Ship.Surprises at 100 Acre Woods
When in Winnie the Pooh's house, examine the clock to find a hidden "Easter Egg".
While in Rabbit's Garden, hit the water pipe on the side of Rabbit's house. Water will pour out.
While in Rabbit's Garden, check the mailbox in front of Rabbit's house to get letters.
In the Item Shop, attack the fan on the ceiling. This will be much easier if you lock on first. The second Postcard will give you a Mythril Shard.
Go up the stairs to the right of the Accessory Shop, then go up the stairs on the left, up past what resembles a display case. In the far right corner, you should see a blue box. Examine the box to get a Postcard. The third Postcard will give you a Mega-Potion.
Go to the Gizmo Shop located in the Second District and walk to the door on the other side. To the right will be a ladder. Walk up it past the bridge and across the rooftops until you reach a vertical hole that goes to the third district. Walk to the corner near the right to find the hidden postcard. The fourth postcard will give you a Mega-Ether.
There is a Postcard on the roof of the Accessory Shop. If you look down the hall past the stairs to the right of the Accessory Shop, you will see several boxes. Push the largest of these boxes next to the side of the Accessory shop to reach the roof and the treasure chest next to the chimney for one Postcard. The fifth Postcard will give you a Mythril.
As soon as enter the second district from the first district, look over to your right. You will see a treasure chest sitting on a ledge. Hop onto the street light on the edge of the street corner. That will get you close enough to make the jump onto the ledge. The sixth Postcard will give you an Elixir.
The clock that is stopped at "6:54" has two Postcards.
The blue trinity in the first district, NA.
Note: The following can be done after you lock Hollow Bastion:
- Blaze Gem: Fat Bandit, Bandit (Agrabah, Cave of Wonders)
- Blaze Shard: Red Nocturne (Monstro and possibly other worlds)
- Bright Crystal: Defenders (Various places; Traverse Town Hotel has 3 in the hallway)
- Bright Gem: Search Ghost (Halloween town and other worlds as well)
- Bright Shard: Green Requiem (Deep jungle)
- Frost Gem: Sea Neons (Atlantica)
- Frost Shard: Blue Rhapsody (Wonderland)
- Gale: Angel Star, Invisible (End of the world; screen before final rest save point)
- Lucid Crystal: Dark Ball (Various worlds )
- Lucid Gem: Gargoyle, Wight Knight (Halloween Town)
- Lucid Shard: Shadow (Various worlds)
- Mysterious Goo: White (Deep Jungle, in front of tent)
- Power Crystal: Wyvern (Various worlds )
- Power Gem: Pirate, Air pirate, Battle Ship (Neverland)
- Power Shard: Power Wild, Bouncy Wild (Deep Jungle)
- Shiny Crystal: Wizard (Various worlds)
- Spirit Gem: Air Soldier (Wonderland)
- Spirit Shard: Soldier, Large Body (Agrabah)
- Thunder Gem: Aqua Tanks, Screwdrivers (Atlantica)
- Thunder Shard: Yellow Opera (Wonderland)
- Black/Blue Fungus (Various worlds)
Also visit the end of the world portals:
- 1st portal (Traverse Town) 7 Soldiers, 5 Large Bodies
- 2nd portal (Wonderland) 2 Wizard, 2 Red Nocturne, 4 Green Requim, 2 Blue Rhapsody, 2 Yellow Opera
- 3rd portal (Coliseum) 2 Defenders, 11 Air Soldiers, 4 Wyverns
- 4th portal (Deep Jungle) 8 Powerwilds, 6 Bouncy Wilds
- 5th portal (Agrabah) 9 Bandits, 3 Fat Bandits
- 6th portal (Atlantica) 8 Sea Neons, 2 Aquatanks
- 7th portal (Halloween Town) 6 Search Ghosts, 5 Wight Knights, 4 Gargoyles
- 8th portal (Neverland) 4 Pirates, 2 Barrel Spiders, 1 Pot Spider
Trinity Jump: Blue (17)
- Traverse Town, First District, near main entrance (Munny)
- Traverse Town, First District, in front of cafe (Postcard)
- Traverse Town, Third District, upper hallway (Camping Set)
- Traverse Town, Third District, inside Mystical House (Mega-Ether)
- Wonderland, Lotus Forest, Near Mushrooms (Potion, Ether, Tent)
- Wonderland, Lotus Forest, Next to Pond after pushing the rock (Camping Set)
- Olympus Coliseum, Coliseum Gates (Dalmatians 22, 23, 24)
- Olympus Coliseum, Coliseum Gates (Mythril Shard)
- Deep Jungle, Camp (Dalmatians 34, 35, 36)
- Deep Jungle, Climbing Trees (Dalmatians 31, 32, 33)
- Agrabah, Bazaar (Mega Ether, Munny)
- Agrabah, Silent Chamber (Thunder G)
- Monstro, Mouth, after water level changes (Cottage, 2 Potions)
- Monstro, Throat
- Monstro, Chamber 5, lowest area
- Hollow Bastion, Dungeon (Mega-Ether, Mega-Potion, Cottage)
- Hollow Bastion, Castle Gates, just after elevator ride (2 Cottage, Megalixir)
Trinity Smash: Red (6)
- Traverse Town, First District, behind Item Shop (Dalmatains 4, 5, 6)
- Traverse Town, Second District, alley behind Hotel in water (Passage)
- Traverse Town, Second District, above Gizmo Shop (Passage)
- Agrabah, Treasure Room (Mythril Shard)
- Halloween Town, Oogie's Manor, just inside the front door (Mythril Shard)
- Hollow Bastion, Castle Entrance, Upper Level
Trinity Tower: Green (9)
- Traverse Town, First District, Accessories Shop (Passage)
- Wonderland, Rabbit Hole
- Wonderland, Bizarre Room, Fireplace
- Olympus Coliseum, Coliseum Gates
- Deep Jungle, Treetop; difficult to find
- Agrabah, Plaza, Storeroom (Power Up)
- Monstro, Mouth, On top of ship; need Glide or High Jump (Mythril Shard)
- Neverland, Hold, room above shelf
- Hollow Bastion, Library
Trinity Shove: Yellow (4)
- Traverse Town, Third District, behind Mystical House
- Olympus Coliseum, Lobby
- Agrabah, Cave of Wonders
- Neverland, Hold, room near brig
Trinity Detect: White (10)
- Traverse Town, Sewers (Orichalcum)
- Wonderland, Forest, Hidden Area through the painting
- Olympus Coliseum, Coliseum Gates
- Deep Jungle, Cave Beyond Waterfall; where the lock was
- Agrabah, Cave of Wonders
- Monstro, Chamber 6, behind "stairs" at bottom
- Atlantica, Triton's Palace
- Halloween Town, Moonlight Hill
- Neverland, Deck
- Hollow Bastion, Rising Falls (Firaga-G)
- Shivering: Cast Fire
- Fanning themselves: Cast Blizzard
- Light over their head: Cast Thunder
- Floating in the air: Cast Gravity
- Spinning around: Cast Aero
- Laying on the ground: Cast Cure
- Completely motionless: Cast Stop
Look whenever you complete a level while in the tournament at the coliseum at Sora's victory dances. They are based on one of three victory dances from Final Fantasy games:
- Zell's victory dance: He stretches his arms out and jumps.
- Squall's victory dance: He slashes the air twice then turns around and places his sword on his shoulder.
- Cloud's victory dance: He spins the sword around on one hand then places it in the start position.
1-3 Traverse Town District 3: Look behind the magic shop. You have to get Glide to get them.
4-6 Traverse Town District 2: Use the Trinity move behind the item shop.
7-9 Traverse Town District 1: You can find them in a chest. Use Item Forge.
10-12 Traverse Town Sewers: Look for stairs going up in the sewers. The box is close.
13-15 Wonderland: Go to Queen's courtyard. Find a chest near the exit in the ceiling.
16-18 Wonderland: Go into the forest. There will be a blue chest in the trees.
19-21 Wonderland: Use the exit that is up and Glide to Mad Hatter's Tea Party.
22-24 Olympus Coliseum: Look for a Trinity mark at the entrance, then activate it.
25-27 Deep Jungle: When you jump over the hippos, look for a chest near a vine.
28-30 Deep Jungle: Go into the high jungle and look for the dogs in the tree branches.
31-33 Deep Jungle: Activate the Trinity mark near the exit in the jungle nest.
34-36 Deep Jungle: Activate the Trinity mark near exit of the camp.
37-39 Agrabah: Go into Aladdin's house and find a chest.
40-42 Halloween Town: The chest is in the pumpkin patch.
43-45 Neverland: Go to the Big Ben area. Fly and look for puppies behind the starting location.
46-48 Agrabah: Go into the fourth market square and use High Jump to get it.
49-51 Agrabah: Go into the magic cave and Glide to the pedestal.
52-54 Agrabah: Get Aladdin in your party and activate the crystal in the treasure room.
55-57 Monstro: In the third area, you can see it near the upper exit to the sixth area.
58-60 Wonderland: Return to the Queen's courtyard, then go to the pot in the dining room.
61-63 Hollow Bastion: Finish every challenge, then go to the lab to get the puppies.
64-66 Halloween Town: Reach the doors next to the platform in the pumpkin patch to reach the crypt and chest.
67-69 Halloween Town: Look underneath of the stairs in one of the houses.
70-72 Halloween Town: Located in the big pumpkin statue. Jump and Glide to get it.
73-75 Monstro: Look for a red chest in the mouth.
76-78 Monstro: Go to the upper platforms in the third area and look around. Then, jump and Glide to the chest.
79-81 Monstro: In the second area, look for a chest on a barrel in the high area.
82-84 Neverland. Go into the ship and go to the middle of the room near the brig.
85-87 Neverland: Active the Trinity mark inside the ship.
88-90 Neverland: Located in the captains quarters, on the bed.
91-93 Hollow Bastion: Located near the falls.
94-96 Hollow Bastion: Located outside of the castle. Open the emblem door, then jump into the moving elevator.
97-99: Use Gravija, then get the floating chest outside the castle.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Game Clear - Beginner (Bronze): Clear the game on Final Mix: Beginner mode.
- Unchanging Armor (Silver): Clear the game without changing your equipment.
- Undefeated (Silver): Clear the game without using the "Continue" option.
- The Adventure Begins (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole of Traverse Town.
- Alice in Wonderland (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole of Wonderland.
- Go the Distance (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole in Olympus Coliseum.
- Will Be in My Heart (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole in Deep Jungle.
- Whole New World (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole in Agrabah.
- Wish Upon a Star (Bronze): Escape from Monstro.
- Part of Your World (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole in Atlantica.
- This is Halloween (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole in Halloween Town.
- You Can Fly (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole in Neverland.
- Winnie the Pooh (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole in 100 Acre Wood.
- Complete Record (Bronze): Complete all entries on Jiminy's Memo.
- Storyteller (Bronze): Complete the "Story so far" section of Jiminy's Memo.
- Searcher (Bronze): Find all of Ansem's Reports.
- Professor (Bronze): Complete the "Character Encyclopedia" section of Jiminy's Memo.
- Top Breeder (Bronze): Find all puppies.
- Friendship (Bronze): Find all trinities.
- Mini-game Maniac (Bronze): Complete the "Mini-games" section of Jiminy's Memo.
- King of Synthesis (Bronze): Create all items in the Synthesis Shop.
- Synthesis Newcomer (Bronze): Create 1 item in the Synthesis Shop.
- Synthesis Beginner (Bronze): Create 3 item in the Synthesis Shop.
- Synthesis Senior (Bronze): Create 15 item in the Synthesis Shop.
- Synthesis Expert (Bronze): Create 30 item in the Synthesis Shop.
- Gummi Ship Collector (Bronze): Obtain all Gummi Ship blueprints.
- Customizer (Bronze): Create your own Gummi Ship.
- Top Ace (Bronze): Clear all Gummi Ship courses.
- Test Pilot (Bronze): Clear Gummi Ship mission 1.
- Top Pilot (Bronze): Clear Gummi Ship mission 2.
- Ace Pilot (Bronze): Clear Gummi Ship mission 3.
- Blade Master (Bronze): Obtain all Keychains.
- Magic Master (Bronze): Obtain all staffs.
- Guard Master (Bronze): Obtain all shields.
Additionally, there are 22 secret trophies:
- KINGDOM HEARTS Complete Master (Platinum): Obtain all trophies.
- Game Clear - Proud (Gold): Clear the game on Final Mix: Proud mode.
- Game Clear - Final Mix (Silver): Clear the game on Final Mix mode.
- Speedster (Gold): Reach The End of the World in less than 15 hours.
- The Non-Existant One (Bronze): Defeat the Mysterious Man in Hollow Bastion.
- The Shadow That Lurks in the Clock Tower (Bronze): Defeat Phantom in the Clock Tower.
- The Dancing Sword in the Sand (Bronze): Defeat Kurt Zisa in Agrabah.
- Junior Heroes (Bronze): Clear the Phil Cup.
- Newbie Heroes (Bronze): Clear the Pegasus Cup.
- Coliseum Hero (Bronze): Clear the Hercules Cup.
- Coliseum Master (Bronze): Clear the Hades Cup.
- Cold Giant (Bronze): Defeat Ice Titan in the Gold Match.
- One-Winged Angel (Bronze): Defeat Sephiroth in the Platinum Match.
- Single Attack Champion (Bronze): Clear a cup in the coliseum with Sora alone.
- Time Attack Champion (Bronze): Clear the time attack of a cup in the coliseum.
- Stopped the level counter (Silver): Reach level 100.
- Treasure Hunter (Bronze): Open 100 treasure boxes.
- Millionaire (Bronze): Hold over 10 thousand munnies.
- Heartless Hunter (Bronze): Defeat 2000 heartless.
- End of the World (Bronze): Seal the Keyhole in Hollow Bastion.
- Flying Ace (Bronze): Defeat 2500 enemy ships.
- Oathkeeper (Bronze): Receive the Oathkeeper Keychain.
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories
Successfully complete the game to unlock Theater mode.Secret ending
Collect at least twenty trophies to unlock the secret ending in Theater mode.KeyBlades
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding KeyBlade:
- Lady Luck: Defeat the Wonderland Boss - Trick Master.
- Oblivion: Defeat the Hollow Bastion Part 2 Boss - Pete and Data Riku.
- Olympia: Defeat Olympus Coliseum Cerberus and Hades.
- Three Wishes: Defeat the Agrabah Boss - Jafar (Genie).
- Wishing Star: Defeat the Traverse Town Boss - Guard Armor.
- Zero/One: Defeat all forms of the Hollow Bastion Part 2 Boss - Sora's Heartless.
Successfully complete Olympus Coliseum, then go to the save menu. Choose the "Select A World" option, go to Olympus Coliseum, then choose "Questploration". Successfully complete the battle system, save the game, then go outside the Coliseum. There will be a lot of enemies to battle. Defeat them all, then go back inside. Heal, go outside, and repeat the process as many times as desired.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Undefeated (Silver): Cleared game without using continue.
- Game Clear: Standard with Sora (Bronze): Cleared Standard Mode with Sora and watched the ending.
- Game Clear: Standard with Riku (Bronze): Cleared Standard Mode with Riku and watched the ending.
- Game Clear: Beginner with Sora (Bronze): Cleared Beginner Mode with Sora and watched the ending.
- Game Clear: Beginner with Riku (Bronze): Cleared Beginner Mode with Riku and watched the ending.
- Veggie Master (Bronze): Cleared Veggie Panic minigame with a score of over 150 points.
- Ace Pilot (Bronze): Cleared Balloon Glider minigame with a score of over 500 points.
- High Jumper (Bronze): Cleared Tigger's Jump-a-Thon minigame with a score of over 120 points.
- Skydiver (Bronze): Cleared Whirlwind Plunge minigame with a score of over 2,000 points.
- Bee Buster (Bronze): Busted 70 bees in under 1min 40sec in the Bumble-Rumble minigame.
- Sleight Master (Silver): Sora learned all sleights.
- A Card Crafted From Your Memory (Bronze): Cleared Floor 1 of Castle Oblivion.
- Spun Memories (Bronze): Cleared Floor 5 of Castle Oblivion.
- True Memories (Bronze): Cleared Floor 13 of Castle Oblivion.
- Maximum Attacker (Bronze): Riku reached maximum Attack Points.
- Grappling with Darkness (Bronze): Cleared Basement 12 of Castle Oblivion.
- The Darkness Within Blocking the Way (Bronze): Cleared Basement 8 of Castle Oblivion.
- The Heart Overcoming the Darkness (Bronze): Cleared Basement 1 of Castle Oblivion.
- Card Master: Sora (Silver): Completed the Card Index section of Jiminy's Journal.
- Storyteller: Sora (Bronze): Completed the Story section of Jiminy's Journal.
- Character Professor: Sora (Bronze): Completed the Character section of Jiminy's Journal.
- Minigame Maniac: Sora (Bronze): Completed the Minigame section of Jiminy's Journal.
- Card Master: Riku (Silver): Completed the Card Index section of D Report.
- Storyteller: Riku (Bronze): Completed the Story section of D Report.
- Character Professor: Riku (Bronze): Completed the Character section of D Report.
- New Card Deck Creator (Bronze): Assembled first Card Deck.
- Premium Card Maker (Bronze): Turned 20 cards into Premium Cards.
- No Escape (Silver): Cleared the game without escaping from a single battle.
- Card Breaker (Bronze): Broken 1,500 enemy cards.
- Interceptor (Bronze): Encountered enemies 150 times.
- Duel Master (Bronze): Won 100 duels.
- Point Millionare (Bronze): Currently have over 10,000 Moogle Points.
- Regular Customer (Bronze): Used 20,000 Moogle Points at the Moogle Shop.
- Room Creator (Bronze): Created rooms 300 times.
Additionally, there are 14 secret trophies:
- CHAIN OF MEMORIES Complete Master (Platinum): Obtained all trophies..
- Game Clear: Proud with Sora (Silver): Cleared Proud Mode with Sora and watched the ending.
- Game Clear: Proud with Riku (Silver): Cleared Proud Mode with Riku and watched the ending.
- Memories Linking in Slumber (Bronze): Cleared Sora's Story.
- Road to Dawn (Bronze): Cleared Riku's Story.
- Complete Record (Gold): Completed all of Jiminy's Journal!
- Complete Report (Gold): Completed all of D Report!
- Advanced Card Deck Creator (Bronze): Assembled 500 Card Decks.
- Level Count Limit: Sora (Silver): Sora has reached the highest level.
- Level Count Limit: Riku (Silver): Riku has reached the highest level.
- Tightrope (Bronze): Healed with less than 5% HP.
- Battle Card Collector (Bronze): Owns over 300 different kinds of Battle Card.
- Treasure Hunter (Bronze): Opened secret room treasure chests 10 times.
- Ace Striker (Bronze): Hit an enemy with a lifted object.