Have a Disney account linked to Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition, and log into it at least once. Download and install Disney Infinity on a PC. Start a new toy box on Disney Infinity on the PC. Open the builder, and you should have access to everything that is related to Playsets or Toys in general. Exit out of the PC game, then begin playing Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition on your console system. Enter the Toy Store, and everything that was unlocked in the PC version should be available. Note: This will not unlock character-specific items.Infinite XP
At the main menu, select "Toy Box", "New", "Empty Toy Box". When you enter the Toy Box, select "Options", "Toy Store", "Disney Infinity 1.0", "Toy Box Toys", "Starting Toys - Page 11", "Purchase Enemy Generator", "Power Switch", "Kill Switch", "Repeater", "Trigger Area". Then, back out of everything. Press the Touch Pad. Cycle to the "Creativi–Toys" section, select "Kill Switch", and place it anywhere. Go back to the Creativi–Toy section, select "Repeater", and place it next to the Kill Switch. Go back to the Creativi–Toys section, select the "Enemy Generator", and create a three unit box. Back out of the menus, and press D-pad Left to display your wand, which is used to connect commands to objects. Hold L2 and aim the wand at the Repeater. Press Square, select "New Logic Connection", and repeat. Hold L2 and aim at the Enemy Generator, press Square, and select "Random Boss". Repeat this process with all of the Enemy Generators. Next, make sure to save your game before moving on, as this is the most important part of the process. Go back to the Creativi–Toys section, select "Trigger Area", and place the Trigger Area evenly across the enemy generators. Hold L2 and aim the wand at the Trigger Area, press Square, select "Logic Connection", "Entered", "AI", "Enemy". Hold the L2 and aim the wand at the Kill Switch, press Square, and select "Defeat". Hold the L2 and aim the wand at the Trigger Area, press Square, select "New Logic Connection", "Entered", "Player", "Any". Hold the L2 and aim the wand at the Repeater, press Square, and select "On". Everything is now connected. Enter the Trigger Area, which will spawn the enemies and kill them instantly giving you XP every second. When the XP starts to diminish, reload the save you created, and reconnect the Trigger Area, and start farming XP again. You can also bring in another character to level up two characters at once. You can also enclose the Enemy Generators with walls and let your characters sit there overnight to gain more XP. Note: If you leave your character(s) on overnight, put a rubber band around the Left Analog-stick so the character runs in a circle getting all the XP dropped. Additionally, this was done on an unpatched version of the game.
Enter the Toy Box Editor mode and spawn in enemies. Then, without exiting Editor mode, keep pressing Triangle or undo this to make the game think the enemies are being killed and drop experience, sparks, etc.Luke Skywalker's Land Speeder
Collect all 30 figures (excluding the two mystery figures and Crystal Mickey). Then, get them all to Level 1 to have a statue of them appear in the Hall Of Heroes/Super Heroes to unlock Luke Skywalker's Land Speeder.All Flight Bonus Box locations in Avengers playset
Search the indicated locations to find all Flight Bonus Boxes in the Avengers playset:
Search the indicated locations to find all Maximum Strength Bonus Boxes in the Avengers playset:
Search the indicated locations to find all Nova Crossover Tokens in the Avengers playset:
Search the indicated locations to find all Rocket Crossover Tokens in the Avengers playset:
Search the indicated locations to find all Super Jump Bonus Boxes in the Avengers playset:
Search the indicated locations to find all Tech Bonus Boxes in the Avengers playset:
Search the indicated locations to find all Wall Crawl Bonus Boxes in the Avengers playset:
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum Hero (Platinum): Collect every trophy.
- On the Level (Silver): Level up 1 Character to Level 20.
- Level With You (Gold): Level up 2 Characters to Level 20.
- You Got Skills (Silver): Unlock 30 Character skills from the Skill Tree.
- The Long Hall (Bronze): Visit the Hall of Heroes.
- Seasoned Traveler (Bronze): Ride a mount and a motorcycle, drive a car, and pilot a flying vehicle.
- World Traveler (Bronze): Download 5 user-generated games.
- Door to Door (Bronze): Link 5 Toy Boxes together with Toy Box Doors.
- Toy Box Maker (Bronze): Publish your own Toy Box Game.
- Enemy Combatant (Bronze): Defeat 100 enemies.
- Enemy Onslaught (Gold): Defeat 500 enemies.
- Save It for Later (Bronze): Save 4 Toy Boxes.
- All Four One (Silver): Play a 4-player game.
- Friendly Fire (Bronze): Defeat another player's Character.
- With Friends Like These... (Silver): Defeat another player's Character 40 times.
- Feat First (Silver): Complete 10 Feats.
- Get on Your Feat (Silver): Complete 25 Feats.
- Put Your Feat Up (Silver): Complete 50 Feats.
- The World at Your Feat (Gold): Complete 90 Feats.
- Good Buy (Bronze): Purchase a full page of toys from the Toy Store.
- Shopping Spree (Gold): Purchase 100 toys.
- Double Trouble (Silver): Play a Toy Box Game with 2 players.
- Sidekickin' It into Gear (Silver): Unlock 5 sidekicks.
- Super Sidekick (Silver): Collect 50 pieces of equipment for your sidekicks.
- Trap Master (Silver): Place 50 traps in Assault on Asgard or Stitch's Tropical Rescue.
- Survival of the Fittest (Gold): Complete Exploration Survival Mode.
- INterior Specialist (Bronze): Complete all INterior tutorials.
- Room for Expansion (Silver): Build a 10-room INterior.
- INterior Decorator (Bronze): Purchase 25 INterior decorations from the Toy Store.
- Master Decorator (Silver): Purchase 50 INterior decorations from the Toy Store.