Pause the game, select the "Extras" option, and choose the "Enter Code" selection. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Characters unlocked with codes cannot be saved. Thus, you must re-enter codes to activate the characters again each time you quit and restart the game.
|Master of Laketown||9NOK35|
Fast travel to Hobbiton. When you arrive, select "Bofur" as your character. Then, follow the river east until you see a box full of bread on the right. Destroy the box, and collect the wood and bread. Next, go straight through the fence to reach a small cave that contains random loot that can be mined. The random loot can be gold, silver, copper, iron, sapphire, ruby, emerald, diamond, or stone. After collecting the loot in the small cave, turn left to see a box of fish next to the bridge. Destroy the box of fish, and collect the items. After collecting the loot, pause the game, select "View Map", and choose to fast travel to Hobbiton again. All loot will respawn. Repeat this process as many times as desired. This trick allows you to obtain enough loot to forge all the weapons and tools in the game.
Fast travel to Esgaroth, and go to the tower on the far right. Stand in the tower for two seconds to make this area your save location. Then, collect the nearby sapphire, ruby, emerald, and diamond. After collecting the loot, pause the game, select the "View Map" option, and choose to fast travel to Mirkwood. When the eagle drops you off, hold Up on the Left Analog-stick to cause your character to fall into the water. You will then respawn back at the tower in Esgaroth. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
Successfully complete the indicated tasks to obtain all stud multipliers. Stud multipliers can be activated in conjunction with one another. Collect and activate all five stud multipliers to receive a x3840 stud multiplier, giving you 3840 studs for every one stud collected.
Mithril Flail schematic location: At the beginning of the "Over Hill And Under Hill" level, change to an elf, then shoot arrows into the yellow slots on the cliffs. Swing on the arrows to reach the schematic. Then, forge the Mithril Flail item in the Bree blacksmith shop.
Red Brick location: Successfully complete the quest in Hobbiton during the daytime. The person giving the stud quest is in the far northern section of the map. Trade the Mithril Flail item to be able to purchase the x2 studs multiplier for 500,000 studs.
Mithril Shadow Blade schematic location: Go south and slightly east of Bree, and look for large yellow and purple sign post with arrows. Follow the yellow arrows; if you see a purple arrow, go the opposite direction to find the next yellow arrow. If you go the correct way, two yellow arrows will appear above some loose dirt. Dig in that area to find a key, then jump over to a special altar. Give it some crafting items, which can be purchased in Erebor, to obtain the schematic. Then, forge the Mithril Shadow Blade item in the Bree blacksmith shop.
Red Brick location: Travel to the High Pass east of Rivendell. Climb down the giant Lego brick cliff, swing across the gap, and then climb up to find the person giving the stud quest. Trade the Mithril Shadow Blade item to be able to purchase the x4 studs multiplier for 1,500,000 studs.
Mithril Construction Hat schematic location: On the road between Dol Guldur and Rhovanion, locate the goblin wall, and climb up it with a goblin character. Jump across the platforms, and plant a flower to reach the jump pads above. While on the mountain path, go to the cave entrance, and solve the puzzle by moving the large block to the high ledge. Then, set a fire, and smash the chest to get the schematic. Forge the Mithril Construction Hat item in the Bree blacksmith shop.
Red Brick location: The person giving the stud quest is on the southern shores of Moria, next to a Lego tent near the water. Trade the Mithril Construction Hat item to be able to purchase the x6 studs multiplier for 4,500,000 studs.
Mithril Beanstalk schematic location: In the snowy Pass Of Caradhras, far south of Rivendell, is a cave covered with mithril rocks. Smash the rocks to find the schematic inside, near a snowman. Then, forge the Mithril Beanstalk item in the Bree blacksmith shop.
Red Brick location: On the path south of Bree's entrance from Hobbiton is the person giving the stud quest, on the edge of a cliff. Trade the Mithril Beanstalk item to be able to purchase the x8 studs multiplier for 10,000,000 studs.
Mithril Candle Staff schematic location: South of Dol Guldur in the forest, look for sparkling wooden bricks covering a cave entrance. Use the ring with Bilbo to destroy the planks. There is a locked altar inside that requires three hidden keys. Dig up the loose dirt on the right, shoot the target under the owl in the tree to the left, and break the bricks in the foreground left to collect all three keys. Use the three keys to open the locked altar and obtain the schematic. Then, forge the Mithril Candle Staff item in the Bree blacksmith shop.
Red Brick location: In the elven forest west of Dol Guldur, the person giving the stud quest will appear in the trees. Trade the Mithril Candle Staff item to be able to purchase the x10 studs multiplier for 20,000,000 studs. Note: Successfully complete the other optional quests first for this stud quest to become available.
First, unlock and activate as many stud multipliers as possible. Then, travel to Bree to find two purple studs (worth 10,000 each at x1 multiplier) in the center square of town, and collect them. After collecting the purple studs, enter the nearby interior shop, and then go back outside to make the purple studs respawn. Repeat this process as many times as desired. If you have unlocked and activated all five stud multipliers, you will earn 38,400,000 studs for each purple stud collected.
Search the indicated locations to find all Minikits.
Search the indicated locations to find all schematics.
Search the indicated locations to find all treasures.
To get the "Lord Of The Prance" trophy, you must equip the Dazzle Wig, Mithril Rhythm Stick, and Mithril Dance Boots items. The mithril items require a schematic to forge them in Bree. The wig can be found as a special treasure item. The items can be found at the following locations:
Dazzle Wig: Enter the "Flies And Spiders" level, and start at "The Elves Of Mirkwood" section to find a path near the beginning that is blocked with mithril bricks. Destroy them and enter to find a jacuzzi party. Use the fishing pole to obtain the Dazzle Wig.
Mithril Rhythm Stick: In the town of Rivendell, jump down below a bridge near the lake to find a boat on a hidden dock. Go to the spire in the middle of the lake, and throw an explosive weapon at the mithril chest to get the schematic.
Mithril Dance Boots: Further east in Rivendell, follow the ornate bridge into a door against the cliff wall. Inside the training cave, use an elf to climb the ropes, and jump to three switches. Hit all three switches to open the cage below and obtain the schematic.
To easily obtain the "Master Burglar" title in all levels and get the "That's Why We Need A Burglar!" trophy, unlock and activate at least the x2 and/or x4 stud multiplier. Then, go to any level, and collect studs to easily obtain enough studs in that level to get the "Master Burglar" title. Repeat this in all levels to get the "That's Why We Need A Burglar!" trophy. The following is a list of the number of required studs to be collect to obtain the "Master Burglar" title for that level:
- The Greatest Kingdom In Middle-Earth: 130,000 studs
- An Unexpected Party: 70,000 studs
- Azog The Defiler: 25,000 studs
- Roast Mutton: 50,000 studs
- The Troll Hoard: 65,000 studs
- Over Hill And Under Hill: 80,000 studs
- Goblin Town: 135,000 studs
- Out Of The Frying Pan...: 40,000 studs
- Queer Lodgings: 30,000 studs
- Flies And Spiders: 85,000 studs
- Barrels Out Of Bond: 80,000 studs
- A Warm Welcome: 60,000 studs
- Looking For Proof: 85,000 studs
- The Necromancer: 30,000 studs
- On The Doorstep: 80,000 studs
- Inside Information: 100,000 studs
- An Unexpected Party: 70,000 studs
Use the "Easy studs" trick to easily obtain 10,000,000,000 studs.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- The Road Goes Ever On (Platinum): Collect every trophy.
- A city turned to ash (Bronze): Complete "Greatest Kingdom in Middle-earth".
- In a hole in the ground... (Bronze): Complete "An Unexpected Party".
- Slunk back from whence he came (Bronze): Complete "Azog the Defiler".
- ... And be stone to you! (Bronze): Complete "Roast Mutton".
- More of a letter-opener, really! (Bronze): Complete "The Troll Hoard".
- More than a thunderstorm! (Bronze): Complete "Over Hill and Under Hill".
- That'll do it... (Bronze): Complete "Goblin Town".
- I believe the worst is behind us (Bronze): Complete "Out of the Frying Pan...".
- What do you need? (Bronze): Complete "Queer Lodgings".
- Attercop! Attercop! (Bronze): Complete "Flies and Spiders".
- Escaped the dungeons of the King (Bronze): Complete "Barrels Out of Bond".
- The Mountain-king's return (Bronze): Complete "A Warm Welcome".
- He is summoning his servants (Bronze): Complete "Looking for Proof".
- It's undoubtedly a trap (Bronze): Complete "The Necromancer".
- Time to earn your reward (Bronze): Complete "On the Doorstep".
- Think furnace, with wings (Bronze): Complete "Inside Information".
- Ever "The People's Champion" (Gold): Complete all the quests in Middle-earth. (Single Player Only).
- The greed of Dwarves (Gold): Collect all Mithril Bricks. (Single Player Only).
- Labouring in the villages of Men (Silver): Collect all Schematics. (Single Player Only).
- Doilies and your mother's dishes (Silver): Collect all Treasure Items in levels. (Single Player Only).
- Objects of great beauty (Silver): Forge all the Mithril Treasure Items. (Single Player Only).
- Unequalled skill of the Dwarves (Gold): Forge all the Perfect Mithril Treasure Items. (Single Player Only).
- The Unassessably Wealthy (Silver): Collect 10,000,000,000 studs. (Single Player Only).
- That's why we need a burglar! (Silver): Obtain all Master Burglar titles. (Single Player Only).
- Stone Giant Stomp (Silver): Complete the Bonus Level.
- To Be Continued... (Gold): Achieve 100% completion.
- Hardly burglar material (Bronze): Collect 99 of any loot.
- Wealth lies in the Earth (Bronze): Complete the mining game perfectly 50 times.
- Bro's before Gold (Bronze): Use 50 Buddy-Up attacks.
- Team Building (Bronze): Use every Dwarf from Thorin's Company in a Buddy-Up attack.
- Conjurer of Cheap Tricks (Bronze): Use Gandalf's startle ability to dazzle 50 enemies.
- Lord of the Prance (Bronze): Equip yourself with Dazzle Wig, Mithril Rhythm Stick and Mithril Dance Boots.
- Dawn of the Mushroom King (Bronze): Equip Thorin with the Mithril Mushroom Crown.
- Master Builder (Bronze): Obtain 150,000 studs from Instruction Builds bonuses. (Single Player Only).
- Someone to share in an adventure (Bronze): Play a level in co-op.
- Quite a merry gathering (Silver): Collect all characters. (Single Player Only).
- Our Long Forgotten Gold (Silver): Collect all Minikits. (Single Player Only).
- Beorn Again (Bronze): Transform to Beorn's bear form.
- Who is this horrid creature? (Bronze): Create a custom character.
- A city turned to ash (Bronze): Complete "Greatest Kingdom in Middle-earth".