While playing the game, press Up, Triangle, L3, Select, X, L2. Note: Activating rage while this code is enabled will cancel the unlimited health.Infinite sprint
While playing the game, press Down, Square, Left, X, L1, Select.Infinite rage
While playing the game, press Square, Circle, Triangle, Select, X, Left.All items and $200
While playing the game, press R1, R2, L1, X, Down, L1.All weapon dealers unlocked
While playing the game, press Right, R1, Circle, X, Select, Square.200 Bones, 3 Flash, and Cans
While playing the game, press R1, R2, L1, X, Down, L1.Upgrade combat stamina
While playing the game, press X, L1, Down, Square, Up, X.Upgrade sprint stamina
While playing the game, press L2, Select(4), Triangle.Upgrade Flash capacity
While playing the game, press L2, X, R2, L1(2), Circle.Upgrade Flashhead
While playing the game, press Down, Left, Up(2), Square, Right.Upgrade bum advice
While playing the game, press Circle(2), Down, R2, L2, Circle.Upgrade hobo allies
While playing the game, press R1(2), L1, R1, L1, Up.Complete current mission
While playing the game, press Down, Square, X, Select, R1, Left.100% completion in Story mode
While playing the game, press L1, Select, Square, Down, L2, Right.Lose police
While playing the game, press Up, Select, X, Triangle(2), Circle.Handcuff key drops
While playing the game, press Left, X(2), R2, L1, Down.Handcuff drops
While playing the game, press Up, X, Up, Select, L3, L1.Uncuff self
While playing the game, press Triangle(3), Select, Triangle, R1.Get brass knuckles
While playing the game, press Circle(3), L1, Select, Triangle.Get steel-toe boots
While playing the game, press R3, R2, R1, L3, L2, L1.Get knife
While playing the game, press Down(2), Select, Up(2), L3.Get bat
While playing the game, press Square, R2, Down(2), L1(2).Get unbreakable bat
While playing the game, press L3(2), Circle, Up, Circle, Select.Get pipe
While playing the game, press R2, Circle, Select, Up, L1, Right.Get machete
While playing the game, press L1, X, R1(2), Select, R2.Get Molotov cocktail
While playing the game, press Right, Select, Circle, Left, Circle, Square.Disable HUD
While playing the game, press Select, Square, Left, Square, R3, R2.99 credits in Armies Of The Night mini-game
While playing the game, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right.Armies Of The Night mini-game
Successfully complete the game on the Bopper or higher difficulty setting to unlock the Armies Of The Night arcade machine at the hub. In this game, you play as Swan and Ajax in Double Dragon style stages. The object of the game is the save Mercy, who has been captured by the Riffs.Ghost characters
Successfully complete the Armies Of The Night mini-game to unlock Ghost Swan, Ghost Ajax, Ghost Cyrus, Ghost Fox, and Ghost Cleon.Bonus Coney Island missions
Successfully complete the game to unlock bonus Coney Island missions. In these missions, you can uncuff yourself without keys and rage with use of Flash.
Get a 100% completion on the Hardcore Soldier difficulty setting to unlock the Unleash The Fury difficulty setting. Under this difficulty setting, you play as the Baseball Furies gang with the same story, but start with bats and the difficulty is higher.Credits mini-game
Successfully complete the game, then during the ending credits you can play as the Riffs and fight against the Rogues on the beach.Infinite money
After any mission in Free Roam mode, go to a jewelry store and break in. When inside, take the register and exit. Make a right and go straight until your base is on the right side. Go up the first set of stairs and stop. Turn towards the stairs leading farther up. Throw the register against the stairs in this position until it breaks. When it breaks open, stand over to collect the money. If done correctly, the register should keep giving you money until it reaches $999. Note: The money you collect may not be there during missions.Free items
Go to a Flash dealer, and buy some Flash. Then, start to beat up the Flash dealer. When he fights back, hold R2 and issue the command "Wreck 'em all! ". When you and your team have killed the Flash dealer, he will drop the cash that you gave him, and sometimes some extra Flash.
To get free items, just beat up the dealer. They will drop at least one item that they are selling. For free Flash, pay $40 for two Flash, then beat him up to get the third Flash for free, plus the money you just gave him. Once you can carry four Flashes, use the same technique, but pay for three to get the fourth for free. For free paint, you can only carry nine paint cans. Buy eight and get the ninth for free by using the beat-down method; you will also get your $40 back. For free knives, when you are able to pay for knives from a dealer, it is best that you do not spend more than $150. Each knife is worth $50. Pay for three and get the fourth for free. Note: The beat down method does not work when you need information from the bums sitting on the ground. Do not give them any more than $2. To get it back from them, do not beat them down; instead, mug them for it.Getting strong knifes
Go to a knife dealer and kill the dealer. He will drop two strong knives that do not break as easily as the regular ones. Eventually, the dealer will respawn and you can keep getting free knives that are strong.Radio
The radio in the Warriors' hangout can be manipulated by pressing R1 when standing by it. You will shuffle between various "stations" although all you are really changing are the songs on the playlist. The radio can also be picked up and thrown like other objects in the hideout, but it cannot be broken.Extra opponents in Red Devil arena
Start a fight in Rumble mode and choose the Red Devil stage. The three band members playing music on the stage will engage in the fight if you go up there and start hitting any one of them. You can also pick up their guitars and pieces of the drum set and use them as weapons. The music will also stop naturally, leaving only a faint buzzing in the amps until the fight is over.Flashback E
During Flashback E, your mission is to retrieve a size 9 hat. Playing as Cochise you will get the hat from the leader of The Boppers. When fighting Big Moe he will eventually drop his hat. When you put on his hat you must follow the button sequence correctly to get a free Flash. When doing the button sequence correctly, Cochise will begin dancing. You will need the extra Flash when fighting Big Moe. You will have two chances to get two extra Flash. Also, beat up the two girls that get involved to bring up your rage meter. This will help when you are fighting Big Moe.Turnbull AC's Chase
Use the following method to escape them. Continuously hold down L2 to remain ahead of them. Also, try and keep the controller toggle pulled towards you dead center. The buttons configuration is as follows: Triangle, X, Triangle, X(2), Triangle(3).Defeating the Baseball Furies
The Baseball Furies are a tough enemy, and they are always armed with bats. To win a brawl with them (for example, in the "Home Run" mission), you must disarm them before doing serious damage. First, charge at the group of them and press Square before coming in contact to throw yourself into the air and dive-tackle them. This will knock them down. Grapple one and throw him into any others. Keep knocking them down until one drops a bat. Then, pick it up and use it to keep knocking them down. Do not focus on one at a time; try to keep them off their feet as much as possible and do not get surrounded. When fighting the leader of the Furies, the others will sometimes throw baseballs at you. Finish them off then throw the baseballs at the leader to weaken him.Defeating Luther in Coney Island
When you have Luther on the beach the second time (after defeating him the first time), do not worry about hiding behind this fence or the crate. Wait behind the boat, let Luther shoot five or six shots, then sprint directly up the middle until you are in front of Luther and throw a bottle. It will hit him in the face. Do not bother to aim or do anything else, just throw it.Bloody punching bag
Go to your base in Coney, then go to where the work out equipment is found. Enable a code that gives you a machete, knife, or anything else with a blade. Alternately, smash the trash pile in the corner for a beer bottle. This trick will not work with a baseball bat or anything that does not have a blade. Walk up to the punching bag and hit it with your blade. Blood will squirt out, and your blade will break like if you were killing a person.Quotes from movie
After completing the game and all the Coney Island missions, talk to anyone that you can interact with at the hangout and they will say lines from the movie.Increasing stamina
There is an area once you get inside of the Warriors hideout where you can work out. You will be able to do chin ups, sit ups, push ups, and a heavy bag. At the end of each chapter you will be able to workout to increase your stamina. However, you will not be able to start working out until after Chapter 3. There are ten ranks for each exercise. They are as follows, with "R" being rank, and "/" being within seconds:
Chin Ups: R1=5, R2=5/11 sec., R3=10/21 sec., R4=10/19 sec., R5=10/17 sec., R6=15/32 sec., R7=15/29 sec., R8=15/26 sec., R9=20/40 sec., R10=20/35 sec.
Sit Ups: R1=5, R2=5/11 sec., R3=10/21 sec., R4=10/19 sec., R5=10/17 sec., R6=15/32 sec., R7=15/29 sec., R8=15/26 sec., R9=20/40 sec., R10=20/35 sec.
Push Ups: R1=5, R2=5/11 sec., R3=10/19 sec., R4=10/17 sec., R5=10/15 sec., R6=15/28 sec., R7=15/24 sec., R8=15/20 sec., R9=20/30 sec., R10=20/25 sec.
Heavy Bag: R1=10/25 sec., R2=10/23 sec., R3=10/21 sec., R4=10/19 sec., R5=10/17 sec., R6=15/33 sec., R7=15/31 sec., R8=15/29 sec., R9=15/27 sec., R10=15/25 sec.
Each level requires a certain amount of points to unlock soldiers for your create-a-gang, an arena, or bonus rounds for when you are at home in Coney. You must also complete the Bonus Objectives as well. Use the following key: "HSN" is high score needed; "SU" is soldiers unlocked; "AU" is arenas unlocked; and "BO" is bonus objectives.
- Chapter 1 (New Blood): HSN = 5,000, SU = 1
- Chapter 2 (Real Live Bunch): HSN = 2,000, SU = 10
- Chapter 3 (Pay Back): HSN = 17,000, SU = 22, BO = 3
- Chapter 4 (Blackout): HSN = 12,000, SU = 24, BO = 2, AU = 1
- Chapter 5 (Real Heavy Rep): HSN = 7,000, SU = 12, BO = 2, AU = 2
- Chapter 6 (Writer's Block): HSN = 8,000, SU = 18, AU = 1
- Chapter 7 (Adios Amigo): HSN = 7,000, SU = 15, BO = 2, AU = 4
- Chapter 8 (Encore): HSN = 2,000, SU = 2, AU = 1
- Chapter 9 (Payin' The Cost): HSN = 1,000, SU = 14, AU = 1
- Chapter 10 (Destroyed): HSN = 8,000, SU = 4, BO = 1, AU1
- Chapter 11 (Boys In Blue): HSN = 9,000, SU = 10, BO = 1, AU = 3
- Chapter 12 (Set Up): HSN = 15,000, SU = 29, BO = 3, AU = 1
- Chapter 13 (All City): HSN = 15,000, SU = 18, BO = 1, AU = 1
- Chapter 14 (Desperate Dudes): HSN = 7,000, SU = 18, BO = 2, AU = 1
- Chapter 15 (No Permits, No Parley): HSN = 10,000, SU = 7, BO = 1
- Chapter 16 (Home Run): HSN = 2,000, SU = 1, AU = 1
- Chapter 17 (Friendly Faces): HSN = 2,000, SU = 13, AU = 1
- Chapter 18 (Come Out To Play): HSN = 2,000, SU = 20
- Flashback A (Roots): HSN = 9,000, SU = 18, AU = 1
- Flashback B (The Best): HSN = 6,000, SU = 2, BO = 1, AU = 1
- Flashback C (Heavy Muscle): HSN = 9,000, SU = 13, BO = 2, AU = 1
- Flashback D (Scout's Honor): HSN = 9,000, SU = 29, BO = 1, AU = 2
- Flashback E (Sharp Dressed Man): HSN = 11,000 SU = 28, BO = 1, AU = 1
- Flashback Coney Turf: SU = 2, BO = 17 (will be completed over time)
- Armies Of The Night arcade game: SU = 12, AU = 3 (arcade game must be completed to get soldiers and arenas)
Successfully complete the indicated chapter with a 100% completion (all tags sprayed and bonus missions) to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Chapter 1 (New Blood): The Warriors
- Chapter 2 (Real Life Bunch): The Warriors soldiers, Coney Turf
- Chapter 3 (Payback): The Destroyers
- Chapter 4 (Blackout): Baseball Furies and Baseball Field area
- Chapter 5 (Real Heavy Rep): The Orphans and The Orphanage area
- Chapter 6 (Writers Block): Hi-Hats and Burner Battle mini-game
- Chapter 7 (Adios Amigo): Hurricanes, Broken Apartments and Pool Room areas
- Chapter 8 (Encore): Hi-Hats soldiers and Coney Amusement area
- Chapter 9 (Payin' The Cost): The Destroyers soldiers
- Chapter 10 (Destroyed): The Destroyers soldiers and The Shack area
- Chapter 11 (Boy's In Blue): Turnbull ACs
- Chapter 12 (Set Up): Seracens, Jones Street Boys, and new area
- Chapter 13 (All City): Moonrunners and new area
- Chapter 14 (Desperate Dudes): The Riffs and new area
- Chapter 15 (No Permits, No Parley): Other soldiers
- Chapter 16 (Home Run): Other soldiers and Rotunda area
- Chapter 17 (Friendly Faces): Punks, Lizzies, and Subway Toilets area
- Chapter 18 (Come Out And Play): Rogues
- Flashback Mission A (The Best): Battle Le Royal mini-game
- Flashback Mission B (The Best): Eliminators, King Of The Hill mini-game and Flashback Warriors
- Flashback Mission D (Scout's Honor): Savage Huns
- Beat Up Gangsters On Your Turf #1 side mission: Brass Knuckles
- Beat Up Gangsters On Your Turf #3 side mission: Steel Toed Shoes
- How Many Flash Can You Take? side mission: East Coney Turf
- How Many Flash Can You Take? side mission: Increased Flash Capacity
- Rip-Off Dealers side mission: Knife Dealers
- Game completed 100%: Flashback Warriors, Spray, Flash, knife dealers, movie soldiers, Spanish Harlem civilians, and all remaining soldiers
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- King of Coney Island (Gold): Reach 100% completion on any difficulty.
- Bloody Knuckles (Silver): Complete the story on Hardcore Soldier difficulty.
- Brothers in Arms (Silver): Unlock every soldier.
- Diehard Dedication (Silver): Complete all bonus objectives.
- A Brutal Bunch (Bronze): Create a gang in Rumble Mode.
- A Walk On The Beach (Bronze): Complete Come Out To Play.
- Coin-op (Bronze): Beat the Armies of the Night arcade game.
- Fighting to the Top (Bronze): Reach the High Score Goal for any chapter.
- Gym Rat (Bronze): Reach rank 10 for push ups, chin ups, sit ups, and the heavy bag.
- Mark Your Territory (Bronze): Spray your first tag.
- Setting the Stage (Bronze): Unlock every Arena.
- Tried and True (Bronze): Reach over 10 hours of playtime.
- Where It All Began (Bronze): Complete the final Flashback chapter.