Many Bosses such as Manboroth will give you a mini-game when you defeat them on Level 3. Some bosses will also give you eggs on Level 5.
- Fah Zakpon (Farming) mini-game: Defeat Centura Level 3.
- Kon Kimpon (Mountain) mini-game: Successfully complete Nanjaro Hill Training Course Level 1 (only 1 cannon appears).
- Pan the Pakapon (Tree) mini-game: Successfully complete Juju Jungle Training Course.
- Rah Gashapon (Cooking) mini-game: Defeat Phoeniti/Fennichi Level 3.
- Shuraba Yapon (Dancing) mini-game: Successfully complete The Sky Castle where a God Lives (where you first see Dark Hero).
- Ton Kampon (Blacksmith) mini-game: Defeat Manboroth Level 3.
- Tsun Tunpon and Tsuku Tsukupon (Alchemy) mini-game: Defeat Manboth Level 3.
Successfully complete the indicated task to obtain the corresponding reward item, then perform "X.XX.XX" (DON, DON DON, DON DON) in Fever mode.
- Attack Miracle: Defeat Invincible Dragon Majidonga Level 3.
- Blizzard Miracle: Successfully complete the Watchtower and Two Karmen mission.
- Defense Miracle: Defeat Fearful Tentacle Monster Darachura Level 3.
- Earthquake Miracle: Defeat Living Fortress Cannodears Level 3.
- Rain Miracle: Successfully complete the Mushroom Shroom Shroom Nyokiri Swamp mission in the Second Time.
- Storm Miracle: Defeat God General Of Staff Hookmen.
Have saved game file from Patapon with items in your inventory in that game. Go to Tochira Beach when it is raining. You should find a treasure chest and some crabs. Break open the chest to get a random armor piece or weapon from your Patapon inventory.Lordly Hairpiece
Load a completed saved game file from the Patapon 2 demo to unlock the Lordly Hairpiece, which gives full status protection.Easy Demon Bones
Play the "Angry Monster Bird Motititi" mission until reaching level 5. Upgrade your Patapons to Menyokki. Equip them with weapons that can put the monster to sleep, but are weak enough not defeat the monster quickly. The longer the monster lives, the more bones you will receive. You can also get rare weapons occasionally at level 15.Easy Boss items
Evolve a Patapon to its plant form, and have it reach level 10. Maximize its Stagger ability. Bosses will now drop items while staggered.Winning the big battle at Ekkora Oasis
To win this level, you must have the same kind of army described in the strategy to defeat Zugagang. Your Kibapon will defeat all Karmens coming your way. Your Mahopons will heal your troops and help destroy Robomens wall. The other squadrons will help destroy the wall.Defeating Zugagang
Use Mahopons, Yumipons, Yaripons, and make your hero Patapon a Kibapon. When you are battling, use the Ponchaka song, then the Ponpon song. The Mahopons will heal your troops and give hard attacks. If done correctly, none of your troops will die and you will defeat Zugagang. When you defeat Zugagang for the third time, you will get an item that marks the location of the hidden ruins (Ganodias).