Successfully complete the game. When the Memory Blocks are played again in Story mode, you can kill anyone without penalty. Additionally, you will be able to use Eagle Vision at any time regardless of Synchronization levels inside of the Animus.Escaping from guards
Go to a high roof when chased. Kill the guards that appear. After a few kills, they will either run or give up.Easy citizen missions
When helping a citizen, do not just attack the guards. Hold LT and press X with the dagger ready. This will eliminate one of the guards and give you a better chance. Sometimes you can assassinate two guards before they notice you.Easy kills
Equip your hidden blade. Press B to throw an enemy to the ground. While they are lying on the ground, press X to stab them. This is especially useful when surrounded by enimies or when assassainating targets. -From: Graeme Todd
Note: Only attempt this technique if you are fluent in the Rank 2 skill "Counter" and have enough Synchronization bars; one and a half rows of bars will do. When in battle, equip your hidden blade. With this equipped, all of your counters will score an instant kill. You can even instantly kill tougher ranked guards (for example, the Teutonic guards in Acre when hunting Sebrand). Also, most of the time using the hidden blade in battle will scare the last one or two (even three if you are lucky) guards, causing them to run away. However, because you do not have a weapon that is sufficient enough to block a full sized enemy blade, all incoming attacks will hurt you.
While in battle, if you see a guard you are fighting physically emote in any way (for example, taunting you or cowering in fear), press Low Profile Assassinate while facing them to score an instant kill without having to counter.
The best weapon for more than four guards or thugs is the Short Blade.Easier interrogations
After you get the "target" to a safe area to "interrogate" them, punch them first, then "grab" them for faster completions. It will take about two grabs to quickly finish them. However, in the last three quarters of the game, you may have to grab them up to four times.Easier game
To lower the time needed to complete the game and decrease the difficulty of each major assassination, do the following in order (with the exception of Masyaf):
Visit the Assassin's Guild.
Scan the city by first climbing all of the view points.
Rescue all the citizens from the thugs. You will need the help after a major assassination.
Successfully complete all of the informant's missions (to get all the valuable information you can).
Pickpocket the shysters in all of the pickpocket missions (for information to the Guild).
Once all of these are completed, go back to the Assassin's Guild to start the major assassination mission.
When you go to bed after Memory Block 2, you will notice your closet door is open. Press any button to get a piece of paper Desmond notes as a code. The code will unlock your bedroom door, which will allow you to be able to go out as often as you like after you go to bed, as well as to open the meeting room area. You can also pick up various items to unlock Lucy's password.
Successfully complete the game, and allow the credits to end. You will be given the access code for the computer attached to the Animus. Hack the computer to access an inbox, outbox, and deleted message. Look at the inbox and choose the email about the conference room. You can go to the conference room and access it via the keypad.Decoding e-mails from Lucy's computer
One item you can pick up after being able to unlock your bedroom door is Lucy's password. You can then investigate her e-mails, which entail a short secondary story line. After you complete the last Memory Block, go back outside your room. Go to Lucy's computer. In "Deleted Items" is an e-mail which entails her talking to someone about a rescue, then the last reply comes back as:
- WondEr Why It is everyone Laughs at you?
- i'll Let you guess.
- let's just say she's proBably gEtTing it bigger and better from someone else tHat isn't you.
- how can you hope to compEte?
- REst asSured there are sOme gOod ways.
- click the liNk to see!
Removing the capital letters out of the message decodes the message as:
- WE WILL BE THERE SOON
After killing Al Muaiam and returning to the real world, listen to the conversation about how they going to kill you. Turn on your Eagle Vision, and look at the floor. There are some mixed up letters on both sides of the Amnius. You should see on the side closest to the main door:
M O R Y M N O E S E N C E O L C H T H O N B T L O T C T D E O S A T O A P E D S N L S T F L D D U O O E T E E A I E I R I N T H S H K T T K E R T U A A A N S S A
To decode this, start reading at the bottom right hand corner to the top right hand corner, so you will start at "A" and stop at "S". It will spell a real word. Do this for all of the columns and it will read:
ARTEFACTS SENT TO THE SKIES TO CONTROL ALL NATIONS TO MAKE US OBEY A HIDDEN CRUSADE DO NOT HELP THEM
Next, do the same thing to the mixed letters on the other side of the Amnius:
A D R H O O D T M W H B I T D O E U S Y S I N S E A R O O M R E A Y N R I S E Y T N I D L M I D E T W I H W Y I E A U D A Y H T
It will spell out:
THEY DRAINED MY SOUL AND MADE IT THEIRS I DRAINED MY BODY TO SHOW YOU WHERE I SAW ITAssassinations
Loud assassination: Hold LT + RT and press X. You can do this while running up to a guard, and it almost always works from any angle. However, it is noisy and causes civilians to run for guards.
Silent assassination: Hold LT and press X. It has less of a chance of working, and works best when used behind guards so no one hears you.
When you go to Jerusalem and do the assassination with the guards surrounding you, do not try to fight them off. Instead, turn around and run up the ladder to get to the second floor. A short intermission sequence will show your target running away and up another ladder. Hold RT + A and run across the chandeliers. The ladder will be to the right. Run up the ladder, and another short intermission sequence will show your target on top of another building. Chase him down, and have your wrist blade enabled (press Up). Then, press LT to lock onto your target while still chasing him down. When you get close enough, the word "Assassinate" will appear for X in the upper right of the screen. Press it to complete your task. After another intermission sequence, evade the guards by jumping onto building roofs, hiding, etc. Make your way over to the bureau to complete the memory.Defeating Al Mualim
When fighting the Master, he will take away your ability to use radar and make it difficult to see. This also allows him to hit you once and kill you. Lock on to him, and use a throwing knife against him. This will take away his power to blind you and make him easier to kill.
The first part is simple. Take out your sword, as you will be fighting all your previous assassination targets. They are fairly easy to kill. Only one counter is required to kill each of them. For the second part, as soon as Al Mualim releases you, use your Eagle Vision. The real Al Mualim is the one in yellow. Focus your attacks on him. In the third part, Al Mualim takes away your synchronization bar and radar, allowing him to kill you in one hit. Take out your throwing knives. Look for the Piece of Eden in his hand. Once you see him, throw a knife at him. Then, just counterattack/grab break him. Keep repeating this until he says, "Damn you Altair!" Finish him off with your hidden blade or keep attacking him with your sword until he is dead.Defeating Templars
When initiating combat against a Templar, press LT to lock on to him. Then, quickly equip the hidden blade. Wait for him to attack you so that you can counter attack, killing him in one blow. This is better than the sword fight. If you counter with the sword, you will only knock him down and not kill the Templar.Defeating William of Montferrat in Acre
After the guards (or most of them) leave William, drop down from the castle, and slay William. Then, "de-target" or deselect, and run up into the castle buildings and battlement to get away. This is the fastest way of completing the mission.Easy "Eagle's Challenge" achievement
In Memory Block 1, after Al Mualim sends you to defend the fortress against the Templar attack, wait at the intersection/fork that is about 135 feet from the destination, just after the hill/path that leads to the Creed building. Guards will continuously respawn down the right fork. You can just stand still and kill 25 guards as your status will never leave "exposed" until you go to the destination.
Go to the entrance of Acre, but go through Kingdom. There is a base of soldiers. Start killing them, but do not finish all of them. Start running to gather more. Kill a few, then run again. Do this until you get the achievement. If you take long time, you may also unlock the "Eagle's Flight" achievement.Easy "Eagle's Dive" achievement
In Masyaf, go to the castle. Enter the training arena, and choose the option for combo kill. When you succeed three times, the match will end. Select it again, and continue until you get the achievement.Easy "Eagle's Flight" achievement
When you first reach Damascus and must save the citizen, kill two of the three guards. Back yourself into a stall or a corner that you cannot be pushed out of, then hold RT to guard. In ten minutes you will get the achievement. You can also put a rubber band around your controller and RT, and allow the game to idle.Easy "Eagle's Will" achievement
In the area after you first start the game, just after you see the Knights Templar, enter the room containing the Ark Of The Covenant. Move towards the ladder in front, and jump to the left of it, as if to grab onto the ledge on the wall. You should fly through the wall and land behind it on a square outline. Walk towards the middle of this square, and you will fall through, dying shortly afterwards. After you die, you should get the "Eagle's Will" achievement.Easy "Gifted Escapist" achievement
Go into any of the main cities. It is probably easiest to go to Damascus, Poor District. Find a merchant stand, and start hopping through it. If you can find two that are next to each other, it saves time. Keep jumping through the merchant stand(s) until you get the achievement.Easy "March of the Pious" achievement
This achievement is probably easiest to unlock in Damascus. Save the citizen in front of the main gates if you have not already done so. If you have already done that, go to the scholars. Blend in with them. As they get past the main array of guards, start pressing Deblend continuously. You should be going in and out of blend mode continuously. After a short time, you should get the achievement.Easy "Visions of the Future" achievement
After you complete the game, walk to your bedroom, and use Eagle Vision on the wall behind your bed. Scan it from left to right, and then the credits will begin. Once they end, you will get the achievement. -From: kodiak4wheelinTransformers reference
Go to the southwestern-most vigilantes in the poor district of Damascus. On one of the buildings around them, you should see an outcropping in the wall, climb on it to see it looks exactly like G1 Optimus Prime in vehicle mode. Note: There may be more than one outcropping in the area, so look carefully. If you lose sight of the vigilantes, you have gone too far.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- The Eagle and The Apple - 1191 (100 points): Complete Assassin's Creed.
- Personal Vendetta (40 points): Kill every Templar.
- Keeper of the Lions Passant (25 points): Find All of Richard's Flags in the Kingdom.
- Keeper of the Creed (10 points): Find All Flags in Masyaf.
- Keeper of the Four Gospels (20 points): Find All Flags in Jerusalem.
- Keeper of the Crescent (20 points): Find All Flags in Damascus.
- Absolute Symbiosis (45 points): Have a complete Synchronization bar.
- Fearless (25 points): Complete all Reach High Points.
- Hungerer of Knowledge (20 points): See 85% of all the memory glitches.
- Defender of the People: Acre (20 points): Complete every free mission in Acre.
- Defender of the People:Jerusalem (20 points): Complete every free mission in Jerusalem.
- Defender of the People: Damascus (20 points): Complete every free mission in Damascus.
- Conversationalist (20 points): Go through every dialog with Lucy.
- Disciple of the Creed (30 points): Assassinate all your targets with a full DNA bar.
- Eagle's Will (20 points): Defeat 100 opponents without dying.
- Eagle's Flight (20 points): Last 10 minutes in open conflict.
- Eagle's Prey (20 points): Assassinate 100 guards.
- Blade in the Crowd (30 points): Kill one of your main targets like a true assassin.
- Eagle's Challenge (20 points): Defeat 25 guards in a single fight.
- Eagle's Swiftness (20 points): Perform 100 Counter Kill in Fights.
- Eagle's Dive (20 points): Perform 50 Combo Kills in Fights.
- Eagle's Talon (15 points): Perform 50 stealth assassinations.
- Eagle's Dance (10 points): Perform 50 leap of faith.
- The hands of a Thief (15 points): Pickpocket 200 throwing knives.
- March of the Pious (5 points): Use Scholar blending 20 times.
- Eagle's Eye (15 points): Kill 75 guards by throwing knives.
- Enemy of the Poor (5 points): Grab and Throw 25 Harassers.
- Gifted Escapist (5 points): Jump through 20 merchant stands.
- Keeper of the Black Cross (10 points): Find All Teutonic Flags in Acre.
- Keeper of the Order (10 points): Find all Templar Flags in Acre.
- Keeper of the 8 Virtues (10 points): Find All Hospitalier Flags in Acre.
Additionally, there are thirteen secret achievements:
- Welcome to the Animus (20 points): Successfully complete the Animus tutorial.
- Hero of Masyaf (20 points): Protect Masyaf from the Templar invasion.
- The Punishment for Treason (20 points): Find the traitor in Masyaf and bring him before Al Mualim.
- The Blood of a Corrupt Merchant (25 points): Slay Tamir, Black Market Merchant in Damascus.
- The Blood of a Doctor (25 points): Slay Garnier de Naplouse, Hospitlier Leader in Acre.
- The Blood of a Slave Trader (25 points): Slay Talal, Slave Trader of Jerusalem.
- The Blood of a Liege-Lord (25 points): Slay William of Montferrat, Liege-Lord of Acre.
- The Blood of the Merchant King (25 points): Slay Abul Nuqoud, Merchant King of Damascus.
- The Blood of a Regent (25 points): Slay Majd Addin, Regent of Jerusalem.
- The Blood of a Teutonic Leader (25 points): Slay Sibrand, the Teutonic Leader of Acre.
- The Blood of a Scribe (25 points): Slay Jubair, the Scribe of Damascus.
- The Blood of a Nemesis (25 points): Slay Robert de Sable in front of King Richard.
- Visions of the Future (50 points): When available, Eagle Vision your bedroom wall.