At the main menu, select the "Enter Codes" option. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
Enter "GIMMECHAPTERS" as a code to unlock all chapters.Bonus multiplayer skins
Enter "HI9WTPXSUK" as a code to unlock the American Assault and German Commander multiplayer characters.All reconnaissance reports
Enter "0ZNDRBICRA" as a code to unlock all reconnaissance reports.Kilroy alert
Enter "SH2VYIVNZF" or "4V35JZHQD6" as a code. The message "You are near a Kilroy" will appear when a hidden Kilroy drawing is in your proximity.
At the beginning of the "Operation Market" mission, go forward through the field until you find some green bottles on and below some hay bales. Note: This is before the intermission sequence with Nicolas is triggered. Shoot and break the bottles in this order: bottom right, top right, top left, bottom left (do not shoot the top middle bottle). Then, turn around and go back in the direction you came from. Walk into the bush in front of the tree, and press X. If done correctly, you will hear a sound and see falling confetti. You can now use the nearby sheep as an additional squad.Authentic mode
Successfully complete Campaign mode on the Casual or Veteran difficulty to unlock Authentic mode. In this mode, the HUD is limited and a medal will be awarded each time a level is completed.Recon points
Find the indicated locations within a mission and press [Recon]:
Windmill: Climb into the windmill, then look out of the window.
Crash Site: Search the crashed glider.
Windmill: Climb up to the top of the windmill when the mission starts.
Son Bridge: Immediately turn around after the intermission sequence showing you crossing the river. Go to the destroyed bridge.
Written In Stone
Butcher Shop: Destroy the four trucks, then move up the street to reach a red and white striped barricade. Stand close to the striped barriers without going past, and recon from here.
Kloosterdreef 88mm: Destroy the first gun emplacement as indicated by your objective. Stand between the green hut to your right, and the empty crates to your left. Face the destroyed gun.
Complex Map: When the mission begins, climb up the stairs next to the oil drums. Enter the room on the left. Stand in front of the desk with papers on it.
Irish Guard: After being ordered to clear the upper floor of the warehouse, get to the upper floor walkway that joins both buildings. Get to the debris at the center of the walkway.
Baptism Of Fire
Hillside Vista: Turn around when the mission begins, and go south up the hill to the sandbags. Stand behind the sandbags.
Gas Station: Climb up the embankment, and approach the gas station before crossing the road.
The Rabbit Hole
Dead End Room: Follow the route given for the objective until entering the kitchen. Go through the small hole in the wall, and shoot through the weakened wood on your left. Climb over, move south then west, and go right to the end of the corridor.
Photographs: Exit the passage entered from the hole in the kitchen wall. Go to the east, and proceed until you find room with a radio and another hole in the wall. Go to the photos on the table next to the radio.
Market Square: At the beginning of the mission, move west. Kill the Nazis where there is a destroyed house to the west. Face the house, and stand near the telephone pole on the left.
M9 "Bazooka" Cache: After facing the tank when exiting the municipal building, look to the west to find the "Bonifaas" store. Stand in front of that store.
Wrecked Convoy: Enter the barn as you approach the second 88mm gun emplacement. Go to the front of the barn and next to the circular hay bail.
Station Map: Go to the top floor of the station house.
Tooth And Nail
Sand Dunes: Stay towards the left as you move down the sand dunes. Find the tree in a corner next to a wooden fence with a log next to it. Look back in the direction from where you traveled.
The Link Up: Drive the tank, and find the field on the left with pot holes and a single apple tree. You should see it just before you rendezvous with the other Allied tanks. Drive the tank into the corner of the field.
Search the indicated locations within a mission to find the hidden Kilroy drawings:
Enter the windmill area, and search the small shed on the right.
Enter the farmhouse as instructed by the objective. Climb upstairs, and enter the bathroom. Walk to the window, then turn around to exit to find a Kilroy.
Enter the location where you first control two fire teams before you enter the glider crash site. Go near the shed on the right just before you cross the road to enter the crash site. Look through the window in the shed to find a Kilroy.
After climbing the windmill you will see a woman hanged at a set of barns. Walk upstairs to the top of that barn. Follow the walkway until you are facing towards the west to find a Kilroy on the wall.
Go downstairs inside the manor house, and enter the garden. Continue until you encounter a machine gunner shooting on the ground floor, to your left as you exit the doorway. Turn to the right to find a Kilroy on the wall.
After the intermission sequence showing you crossing the river to reach the bridge, look to the left to see two parked cars and a few upturned rowboats. Go to the rowboats, and look at the wall next to them to find a Kilroy .
Written In Stone
Enter the church, and go to the upper floor. Move towards the back of the church, and look for some wooden walkway planks. After crossing over the planks, look to the left to see some alcoves. The Kilroy is in the second alcove.
Get past the barricade, and complete the "Destroy The German Fuel Supply" objective. You will enter a garden area with some dug in Nazis and a machine gunner in a window on the top floor of a building. Immediately follow the path to the south. When the path turns west, you can find the Kilroy on the wall.
Move up the street from the first gun you destroyed as part of an objective. Find the building with green canopies on your right. On the left-hand side and almost directly opposite is a building with black and white striped canopies covering its windows. On the side of this building is a route leading west. Go around to the rear of the building, and jump over the wall. In the next garden is a Kilroy next to a Lager Bier poster.
After you are ordered to secure the ground floor of the starting area, go to the hole in the wall where the gun emplacements are located. Move north through the door to enter a narrow flooded area. Go to the end to find a Kilroy on the wall.
After you are given the order to clear the top floor of the warehouse, there will be an intermission sequence showing you ascending in an elevator. Afterwards, go to the doorway to the west. Immediately turn right to face north after you enter the doorway. The Kilroy is on the wall.
After getting the objective to clear the roof and the intermission sequence ends, kill the sniper on the "PHILLIPS" from a distance. Stand under the "PH" in "PHILLIPS" without being on the platform, and turn north. Walk north until you reach a wall, then turn east. The Kilroy will be in front of you. Note: If you stand on the platform with "PHILLIPS", the storyline will continue and cause this Kilroy to be missed.
Baptism Of Fire
Use the front door next to the flames to enter the gas station. Enter the second room to the east. When you enter the small doorway, turn around to face south to find a Kilroy on the wall.
Leave the bomb shelter, and enter the area after the long corridor. After the intermission sequences featuring Peter's face, you will enter a ruined area. Go east from your starting point on the lower floor. Go through the archway, and continue ahead until you reach an open room. Move east towards the hole in the east wall in the room. Approach the hole, and turn around to face west. The Kilroy is on the left side of the wall in front of you.
After the intermission sequence showing Frankie running off with a woman in white, you will enter a small back alley area on fire with Nazis. Kill the Nazis, and locate the arch in the northern part of this area. Instead of passing through it, go west, and follow the steps going down to find a Kilroy on the wall.
The Rabbit Hole
Enter the hospital. Climb through the window, and move east towards the fires. Go through the door next to the fire, and immediately go east past a pair of beds. Go through the door in the south to get to the other side of the fires. Go through the doorway towards the south, opposite from where you entered. A Kilroy is behind the green screen opposite an eye test chart.
While searching for Frankie, you will reach a green-lit open room where you must climb through a window to continue. After entering a kitchen, look on the west wall to find a hole. Turn around, and move east. Go through the double doors, and follow the corridor. A Kilroy is on the wall to your right as you walk towards the end of the corridor.
Enter the hole in the wall in the kitchen near where the previous Kilroy was located. After entering the dark space, keep moving north. You might be able to see the Kilroy through a gap in the wall. After the intermission sequence, continue through the dark space, and exit from the hole. Move west, and exit the doorway to the north. Go to the west, and enter the room on your left. The Kilroy is on the north wall.
Clear the market square, then go through a building and out into an open area. Find the coffee shop to the left. On the side of the coffee shop is an alley. Move east down the alley, and flank the Nazis. Move towards and approach the wooden barn-like structure. You will find a small shed on your right with Lager/Bier poster. Get over the wall next to the shed. A Kilroy is on the side of the shed.
Enter the area past the church. Move towards the municipal building, and enter the area of narrow streets. Find the location where there are buildings with a Dutch flag on your left and right. Enter the building on your left. When you exit, you will see a truck to the south. A Kilroy is on the wall next to that truck.
Exit the municipal building, and take a right turn next to the building with the Dutch flags on your right. Move to the east, destroying the first tank, and ignore the second tank. Walk around the triangular-roofed building with a flower pot outside the door at the end. A Kilroy is on the wall next to where the second tank is parked.
Move up the road towards the 88mm gun emplacement. There is a Kilroy on the back wall of the building next to the gun. To find it, stand next to the gun before destroying it, and move east, then north and around the back of the building. The Kilroy is next to a trough.
Move towards the second 88mm gun emplacement. Move through the barn. When you exit the structure, look to the left to see sandbags and a camo truck. Notice the small building and a few cylindrical-shaped structures near the truck. Search the side of the smaller building to find a Kilroy.
Get past the intermission sequence featuring you entering the burning train station house. Reunite with your squad. Climb up the stairs of the water tower where you can climb up the stairs. Reach the top of the first set of stairs to find a Kilroy on the flat part of the bricks under the water tank.
Tooth And Nail
Get past the sand dunes at the start of the mission. Kill the Nazis at the dug in second 88mm gun emplacement. Stand next to the gun emplacement, and turn to the south. You should see a bunker. Enter it from the side you are facing. Look to the left as you enter to find a Kilroy.
After the windmill intermission sequence, move east through the first small barn. Go to the large building past it. You will see a few barrels to the right and a truck in front of you. Enter the large barn through the right side of the two double doors. Turn around to find a Kilroy on the west wall.
Clear the area around the third 88mm gun emplacement. Stand next to the gun emplacement, and turn to the west. Go towards the house with flower pots on the window sills. Move to the right around the side of that house. Find the grey truck on your right. There is a small shed with a Kilroy on the wall.
The Ghost of Legget can be found at the following locations:
Written In Stone
You can see the ghost of Legget at the start of the mission, screaming at the tank.
The Rabbit Hole
You can see the ghost of Legget about halfway through the mission, where he walks up to a crack in the wall, then walks away.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Action Camera Blast (10 points): Unlocked when you trigger an Action Camera moment using an explosive.
- Action Camera Sniper (10 points): Unlocked when you get the headshot Action Camera.
- Action Camera Veteran (20 points): Unlocked when you get 10 of any kind of Action Camera (headshot or grenade or others).
- Action Camera Hero (40 points): Unlocked when you trigger 25 of any kind of action camera moment.
- A Lethal Portent (10 points): Explore the abandoned hospital and Baker's fate...
- Touchdown (15 points): Clear the Landing Zone and rendezvous with Hartsock.
- Objective SNAFU (20 points): Fight your way to the bridge over the Wilhelmena Canal in Zon.
- The Kloosterdreef Incident (25 points): Battle through the streets of Eindhoven with the 506th.
- Calling in the Cavalry (30 points): Escort XXX Corps and link up with the 101st Airborne.
- Hellfire (35 points): Survive the bombing of Eindhoven.
- Through the Looking Glass (40 points): Explore the abandoned hospital and discover Baker's fate...
- Weather the Storm (45 points): Repel Kampfgruppe Walther's crushing attack on Veghel.
- Situation FUBAR (50 points): Defend Hell's Highway against the German counterattack.
- Abandon All Hope (150 points): Expel the German forces from Koevering and bring an end to Operation Market Garden.
- First Recon (10 points): Find and activate a Recon Point.
- Recon Bronze (15 points): Find six Recon Points.
- Recon Silver (20 points): Find twelve Recon Points.
- Recon Gold (25 points): Find sixteen or more Recon Points.
- Kilroy was here! (10 points): Find and view a hidden Kilroy.
- Kilroy Bronze (15 points): Find nine Kilroys.
- Kilroy Silver (20 points): Find eighteen Kilroys.
- Kilroy Gold (25 points): Find 25 or more Kilroys.
- The Draft (0 points): Unlocked when you are joined by a friend in an online match.
- Earned in Blood (0 points): Unlocked when your squad appoints you the leader for another round.
- Truly Inspired (0 points): Unlocked when you win a match under a commander with the Earned in Blood achievement.
- Victory or Death (0 points): Unlocked by killing someone who has the Truly Inspired achievement.
- Casual Capturer (0 points): Unlocked after completing your first four player capture game.
- Novice Capturer (0 points): Unlocked after completing five capture games (minimum four players per game).
- Veteran Capturer (0 points): Unlocked after completing 20 capture games (minimum four players per game).
- Focused (25 points): While connected to Xbox live, play the game once a day for 7 days.
- Committed (50 points): While connected to Xbox live, play the game once a week for three months.
- Obsessive (100 points): While connected to Xbox live, play the game for once a day for 100 days.
- Remember September '44 (50 points): While connected to Xbox live, play the game on September 17th.
Additionally, there are ten secret achievements:
- Assault! (10 points): Ordered your squad to Assault the enemy 5 times.
- Bunker Buster (10 points): Destroyed a sandbag emplacement with a bazooka team.
- Squad Kills (10 points): Helped your squad earn 20 kills.
- The Four F's (10 points): Used your squad to Suppress and Flank the enemy 10 times.
- Enemy Arms (10 points): Captured and fired a German MG42.
- Basic Training (10 points): Ordered your squad to fall-in, move and attack.
- Suppressive Fire (10 points): Suppressed an enemy.
- Anti-Tank (10 points): Destroyed an enemy tank.
- Tons of Fun (10 points): Killed 5 enemies with the hull of a tank.
- Dig In! (45 points): Killed 25 enemies while using cover.