Start a game of Keystone. Place your arch bet on 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, or 14. Press X, and do not place any inside bets. Press X until your arch stone is rolled. Collect your money and repeat. Note: Although slow, this is a reliable way to gain money.Easy wins in Keystone tournament
Use the following trick if you become stuck on one of the Keystone tournaments. Check the scores after you finish the first game of five. Check if one of the top five scoring players are at your table (press RT to see the game standings). If so, copy the bets of that player. Chances are his luck will continue and you will gradually work your way to the top. You can play it safe and not bet on the long shots such as a trip, three 2's rolled, three 3's, etc. when the player bets on them.
Start a Keystone tournament. Place the maximum bets on the outer arch. Roll the dice until the game finishes, making sure not to place any other inside bets or the results may be flawed and you can lose. Using this trick will double your placed bets and ensure you will stay in one of the top places, earning you the desired item. Since the CPU keeps betting on the inside bets, it will keep losing its gold, allowing you to keep placing at the top. It is possible to win the entire tournament just by doing this trick.Faster Spinnerbox game
While playing a game of Spinnerbox, press A to stop the spinners quicker. It does not change your chances of winning.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Not Just Another Mark (10 points): Earn a 3-star rating.
- High Roller's Club (20 points): Earn a 5-star rating.
- I Want It All (40 points): Earn all 15 unique items.
- No Stone Unturned (10 points): Get a jackpot in Keystone.
- Warrior's Luck (10 points): Get a jackpot in Fortune's Tower.
- Serious Stakeholder (20 points): Have a bankroll over 2,500 gold.
- Penultimate Player (10 points): Place in a tournament.
- Big Spinner (10 points): Win Big (at least 100 times your bet) at any Spinnerbox game.
- Fortunate Finder (10 points): Unlock a new game of any type.
- Lucky Locksmith (30 points): Unlock all games.
- Champion of Chance (30 points): Win a tournament.
- Fabled Financier (0 points): Play a pub game with your Fable 2 Hero.