Successfully complete the game on the Normal difficulty or higher to play the Lone Wolf bonus mission after the credits end.Haunted Helmet
Purchase every single helmet and helmet permutation to unlock a bonus helmet called the "Haunted Helmet". It is a helmet with an open visor that shows your character's face as a skull.Special nameplates
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding nameplate for Multiplayer mode. To activate it, log into Bungie.net, select "Account", "Game Settings", then "Nameplates".
- Assault rifle: Played the Halo: Reach beta in May 2010.
- Bungie: Activate blue flames through the Bungie Mobile iPhone/iPod app.
- Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR): Subscribe to the Bungie Pro hosting service.
- HALO: Unlock the original Halo logo, Halo 2 logo, and Halo 3 logo nameplates.
- Halo 2 logo: Played Halo 2 on Xbox Live before April 15, 2010.
- Halo 3 logo: Play any campaign level in Halo 3 on Xbox Live.
- Marathon Durandal symbol: Have Marathon Durandal in your recently played games list, and login at Bungie.net.
- MJOLNIR Mk VI helmet logo: Unlock any four of the Halo PC, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, or Halo: Reach beta nameplates.
- ODST logo: Play Halo 3: ODST on Xbox Live.
- Original Halo logo: Register your Halo PC product code at Bungie.net.
- Star: Activate through the Bungie Mobile iPhone/iPod app.
- The Septagon symbol: Join Bungie.net, and login with your Gamertag's email address.
This trick requires two players. Enter Forge mode, create an Armor Lock ability, then drop it on player two. Next, create another Armor Lock ability and press B. Then, go to delete all of these from the map. Click it, and hover over "Yes". Have player two go into Armor Lock. While they are in Armor Lock, select "Yes" at the "Delete all of these from map" message. Player two will now be invincible, and can move around in permanent Armor Lock. You can still use other equipment, such as Evade.Faster melee attacks
Press RB, then quickly press X + RB.Lower your weapon
While in a local game, click the Right Analog-stick and hold Down + [Reload] + [Grenade Switch].Auto fire
While holding an automatic weapon, crouch and press Select for the gun to fire repeatedly.Auto fast forward in Theater mode
Hold RT, press Start, release RT, then press Start again to automatically fast forward your replay until you pause it or press RT.Reducing fall damage
Go into a crouch approximately two thirds of the way down from a high fall.Change object colors
You can change the colors of certain objects. While holding an object, press X and highlight "Change object color". Only the Mongoose changes color; all other vehicles do not.Quickly scale objects
Find a surface that is slanted slightly; not perfectly vertical, but not horizontal. You can quickly scale the object by using Evade. You can also jump to it from several stories up; thus, surviving a fall. For example, in "Forge World", you can jump from the high mountains located to the left of the waterfall to the slightly tilted rocks below. Note: Your speed also affects the chances of you dying. Hitting these rocks will slow you down, and are tilted so you do not technically hit the ground. Use Evade to get to small spaces, and quickly scale objects.Easy credits
Select Firefight mode, then go to "Game Options", and choose the "Spartan Settings". Select the "Base Traits" menu, and choose the "Shields And Health" option. Change the "Damage Resistance" to "Invulnerable". Then, set the difficulty to Legendary, and start a match. Stand near enemies, and let them attack you. You will get approximately ten credits per minute by doing this.
Set up a game of Forge with the timer set for one hour, and then end the game. You will get a total of 3,654 credits if you win the game. After reaching the "Captain" rank, you will get just over 4,100 credits for an hour long game if you win. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
Note: This may only work on the unpatched version of the game. Go to the Forge, then go to the Forge World map. Let your Spartan or Elite just stand there for as long as desired. You will get credits for the amount of time you are in the level. When ready, leave the game, and you will get credits for doing nothing. You can get at least 3,000 credits for three to four hours of doing this. Note: You can delete all patches for the game by using the "Clear hard drive cache" code for the Xbox 360.Easy Carter's helmet avatar
You normally have to complete a level on the Legendary difficulty without dying to unlock Carter's helmet avatar. However, you can instead play up until just before the end of a level, and select "Save and Quit" after a checkpoint. Then, resume the game, and complete the rest of the level without dying to unlock Carter's helmet avatar.Alternate Club Errera music Easter Egg in "New Alexandria" mission
When you reach Club Errera in the "New Alexandria" mission, return to the hospital. Fly to one of the ledges below the normal entrance. You should see a green light at the correct ledge. Activate it, and go back to Club Errera. When you walk in, the song "Never Surrender" will be playing. To change the music again, return to your Falcon, and fly to the roof of Club Errera. Activate the switch located there to hear the "Siege Of Madrigal" song at Club Errera. Note: Go to Club Errera after it is cleared to see a Brute DJ and bartender, and Grunts dancing to the music.
Start the "New Alexandria" mission from the beginning, and progress until the part where you have to defend the ONI Tower near the end of the mission. Note: Get a jetpack from Club Errera when you destroy the jammer or behind the Jammer in the hospital. Do not die or the jetpack will be lost. After destroying all the jammers and when told to defend ONI Tower, fly over to Club Errera in a Falcon, and follow the procedures in the video.
Play the "Oni: Sword Base" mission with two players in a co-op match on the Normal difficulty or higher. There are two hidden switches that are marked as "doors" that you can open. Both of them can be found after Rally Point Alpha (where you must destroy the Wraiths). The first switch is on the coast of the water southeast of the buildings with a pair of switches that you must activate. The second switch is on some rocks near the frozen waterfall. The message "Hold B to open door" will appear when you are in the correct location. Note: Reload your weapon before trying to find it. The second switch is past the AA cannon in the next area. Search for the pile of rocks with some trees on it that overlook the walled complex on the ice that is below the area. With both players standing at those locations, press B simultaneously. The message "Current Objective: Reach Racer" will appear. You will be transported to the Oni: Sword Base with two Gauss Cannon Warthogs. You can race the other player through a course marked by red waypoints. The losing Warthog will explode at the end of the race.
Play "The Package" mission with two players on the Legendary difficulty. Start at Rally Point Bravo, and continue until Dr. Halsey announces that her lab is open. Do not enter the lab or use the panel on the door to end the mission. Get an unmarked Jet Pack from the wall at the northern side of the lab entrance area. Have one player remain in a safe location, and have the other player fly to the far eastern line of buildings. Run up the ramp, and turn left (north). Notice the fenced-off area on the upper level lines the out-of-bounds region to the northeast. Drop off the northeastern corner, and carefully move towards the rocky out-of-bounds area below. Do not touch it. Hover above it, and search for a panel with a green light which you can access on a girder. Press X to activate it. This opens a door on the north side of Halsey's lab entrance. Some Elites with Energy Swords will appear from there. Fly over them or run a Ghost through them, then enter the open door. You will be transported to a hallway. Follow the hallway to the lab area, where you can see hidden features including old Halo artwork and data panels with joke text.
Select the "The Pillar Of Autumn" mission. Set the difficulty to Normal, and start at Rally Point Bravo. Once you take control over the large laser cannon, fight off all the Phantoms until a cutscene featuring a Covenant Battle Cruiser exploding and The Pillar Of Autumn starting to take off. When the cutscene begins, hold the Right Analog-stick Right. At the part where the Pelican is coming inside the ship, your camera will automatically move to the right, and you will see Master Chief in Cryo sleep, inside a Cryo Tube wearing his Mark V armor.
Earn the indicated amount of credits to reach the corresponding rank:
- Private: 7,500 credits
- Corporal: 10,000 credits (+2,500 credits)
- Corporal Grade 1: 15,000 credits (+5,000 credits)
- Sergeant: 20,000 credits (+5,000 credits)
- Sergeant Grade 1: 26,250 credits (+6,250 credits)
- Sergeant Grade 2: 32,500 credits (+6,250 credits)
- Warrant Officer: 45,000 credits (+12,500 credits)
- Warrant Officer Grade 1: 78,000 credits (+33,000 credits)
- Warrant Officer Grade 2: 111,000 credits (+33,000 credits)
- Warrant Officer Grade 3: 144,000 credits (+33000 credits)
- Captain: 210,000 credits (+66,000 credits)
- Captain Grade 1: 233,000 credits (+23,000 credits)
- Captain Grade 2: 256,000 credits (+23,000 credits)
- Captain Grade 3: 279,000 credits (+23,000 credits)
- Major: 325,000 credits (+46,000 credits)
- Major Grade 1: 350,000 credits (+25,000 credits)
- Major Grade 2: 375,000 credits (+25,000 credits)
- Major Grade 3: 400,000 credits (+25,000 credits)
- Lt. Colonel: 450,000 credits (+50,000 credits)
- Lt. Colonel Grade 1: 480,000 credits (+30,000 credits)
- Lt. Colonel Grade 2: 510,000 credits (+30,000 credits)
- Lt. Colonel Grade 3: 540,000 credits (+30,000 credits)
- Commander: 600,000 credits (+60,000 credits)
- Commander Grade 1: 650,000 credits (+50,000 credits)
- Commander Grade 2: 700,000 credits (+50,000 credits)
- Commander Grade 3: 750,000 (+50,000 credits)
- Colonel: 850,000 credits (+100,000 credits)
- Colonel Grade 1: 960,000 credits (+110,000 credits)
- Colonel Grade 2: 1,070,000 credits (+110,000 credits)
- Colonel Grade 3: 1,180,000 credits (+110,000 credits)
- Brigadier: 1,400,000 credits (+220,000 credits)
- Brigadier Grade 1: 1,520,000 credits (+120,000 credits)
- Brigadier Grade 2: 1,640,000 credits (+120,000 credits)
- Brigadier Grade 3: 1,760,000 credits (+120,000 credits)
- General: 2,000,000 credits (+240,000 credits)
- General Grade 1: 2,200,000 credits (+200,000 credits)
- General Grade 2: 2,350,000 credits (+150,000 credits)
- General Grade 3: 2,500,000 credits (+150,000 credits)
- General Grade 4: 2,650,000 credits (+150,000 credits)
- Field Marshall: 3,000,000 credits (+350,000 credits)
- Hero: 3,700,000 credits (+700,000 credits)
- Legend: 4,600,000 credits (+900,000 credits)
- Mythic: 5,650,000 credits (+1,050,000 credits)
- Noble: 7,000,000 credits (+1,350,000 credits)
- Eclipse: 8,500,000 credits (+1,500,000 credits)
- Nova: 11,000,000 credits (+2,500,000 credits)
- Forerunner: 13,000,000 credits (+2,000,000 credits)
- Reclaimer: 16,500,000 credits (+3,500,000 credits)
- Inheritor: 20,000,000 credits (+3,500,000 credits)
Search the indicated locations on the listed difficulty to find all 19 Data Pads:
Winter Contingency (any difficulty): After driving across the first bridge, stay right, and you will approach a group of buildings with Covenant in them. The Data Pad is next to a dead body in the first building on the right. Note: You can reach the Data Pad quicker by loading the "Rally Point Alpha" checkpoint.
Winter Contingency (Legendary difficulty): At the start of the level, a cloaked Covenant Elite will run, from left to right, across your field of fire. Sprint quickly downhill, and shoot at the Covenant Elite before it flees the field. Once you kill it, the Data Pad will be lying by its body. Note: Simply restart the mission if you fail to kill the Covenant Elite.
Oni: Sword Base (any difficulty): The Data Pad is inside the Sword Base, near the end of the level. When you get to the large area where there are crosswalks connecting to each of the floors, go to the third floor and look underneath a set of stairs inside a meeting room to find the Data Pad. Note: You can reach the Data Pad quicker by loading the "Rally Point Bravo" checkpoint.
Oni: Sword Base (Legendary difficulty): Load the "Rally Point Bravo" checkpoint, then turn around, and go all the way back to the buildings from earlier that you would have had a large enemy battle at. This makes it much easier to get the Data Pad and you do not even have to fight a single enemy on Legendary here. Go to the large center section of the "Oni: Sword Base" level. Once you get to the area with the buildings by the beach, go to the rooftop of the building that is closest to the very large rocky mountain. On the side of the building is a broken wooden bridge that leads to the rocks. You will need to use your sprint armor abilities to jump over the gap to get to the other side. Once you get to the other side, you will find the Data Pad at the end of the rock mountain near the edge on the ground.
Nightfall (any difficulty): At the start of the level, go in the cave to your right. The Data Pad will be alongside the left wall behind a rock lying on the ground in some grass.
Nightfall (Legendary difficulty): Run through and avoid most of the enemies you come across until you get to the riverbed, which is after the upcoming area of building with the marines. You can skip all the enemies in this area by traveling along the left side of the mountain and into the water. Then, go straight to the riverbed, and you will come across a lot of green beacon/lights. At the fifth beacon, get on top of the rock ledge above you, and follow the cliffside path (hop across the river to the other side). You will cross back over a low stone overpass; continue following the cliffside trail back upriver after the overpass to find the Data Pad. Note: You can reach the Data Pad quicker by loading the "Rally Point Alpha" checkpoint.
Tip Of The Spear (any difficulty): After killing the Zealot at the end of the mining facility, drop in the ruined facility, and make your way to the room adjacent to the one you dropped into (before heading back outside). After dropping down to the first floor in this area, the Data Pad will be inside the next room to your left as you enter on top of a shelf behind some boxes on the shelving unit.
Tip Of The Spear (Legendary difficulty): Look for the Data Pad on the broken bridge that is right after you exit the valley and before you have to take out the Covenant anti-air gun, around where you encounter the second anti-air turret. Jump down to the ground from above, then jump onto the part of the broken bridge pillar. Once you have jumped onto the large broken part of the bridge with the broken Warthog, use a Ghost or Revenant as an additional platform to jump up to it. The Data Pad is lying on the ground next to the fallen marine. Note: You can reach the Data Pad quicker by loading the "Rally Point Alpha" checkpoint.
Long Night Of Solace (any difficulty): The Data Pad is inside the control room (with a hologram in the center of the red glowing section of the room) before you enter the Saber to go into orbit. It is lying on the ground next to a fallen marine and below another computer console on the left side of the room.
Long Night Of Solace (Legendary difficulty): The Data Pad is on the structure above the walkway to the Saber. It is inside the launch room and just after the control room. Make sure you do not go up the last set of stairs and into the Saber or you will have to start the mission over. After you go up the first flight of stairs, look to your left, and jump onto that structure's ledge, then jump onto the back of the light stand. Once you are on top of the light stand (you can do a Grenade Jump), jump onto the structure behind you, and go up the ramp to find the Data Pad lying on the ground next to another light stand. You get there by following the ledge to the end of the path.
Exodus (any difficulty): Shortly after acquiring the jetpack, you will need to use it to get to the point where the green arrows point forward/up immediately after you leap over a gap while fighting alongside the ODST Bull Frog. The Data Pad is right after you fight off all the Brutes and Grunts in this area. Before going forward, in the last part where the Brutes were, there is a walkway above in the rafters. It will be lying on the walkway, next to the dead body of a civilian slumped against the wall, in front of the door. Note: You can reach the Data Pad quicker by loading the "Rally Point Alpha" checkpoint.
Exodus (Legendary difficulty): Load the "Rally Point Alpha" checkpoint, then get to the area just before the "Rally Point Bravo" checkpoint, and after the large gap. Kill all the enemies in the area, then go to the area just before the painted "New Alexandria" sign on the building. Cross the bridge that is connecting the two very large buildings. At the right side of the building, near the top, will be two black vents underneath the overhang. The Data Pad is on top of the second vent, to the right. You will need the jetpack to get up there; however, it will take several reloads of your jetpack to get there by using some beams to scale the long vertical shaft. Note: Make sure you are careful, as you may end up falling if your timing is not right. It may take several attempts to reach this area.
New Alexandria (any difficulty): At the start of the level, keep flying straight ahead and towards the red glow in the horizon. Look for the shark-finned skyscraper with lateral black bands (windows) on its spine (it is the furthest building slightly to the right when you begin the mission). The Data Pad is on the right side of this building's rooftop. Land on the back of its rooftop to get it.
New Alexandria (Legendary difficulty): The Data Pad is located at the lowest point at which you can fly on the outside ledge of the building that is directly behind where you start on this mission. When the mission begins, fly the Falcon to the building directly opposite the landing pad, and descend into the fog. Fly to any point on the ledge, and get as close to the building as possible. The Data Pad can be seen on a ledge on the middle part of the building (altitude -120). You will need to jump from the Falcon and onto the ledge to get the Data Pad. Hold X to get out of the Falcon and drop onto the ledge. The Data Pad will be at the far left side of the ledge.
The Package (any difficulty): The Data Pad is found right before the elevator cutscene that takes you to the excavation site. Stand by the green panel in the room with the lift, then turn around 180 degrees, and look down to see it. Note: You can reach the Data Pad quicker by loading the "Rally Point Alpha" checkpoint.
The Package (Legendary difficulty): The Data Pad is in the area where you defend Dr. Halseys laboratory. Once you get the jetpack from the area you have to defend, go to the first defense system that you have to activate, and fly up to the rocks behind it. Then, continue forward in that direction. You will reach the rooftop of a building after the rocks; use the jetpack from here until you get to the left side of the building where the Data Pad is. Note: Use controlled bursts of your jetpack to make it there and back. Additionally, you can reach the Data Pad quicker by loading the "Rally Point Bravo" checkpoint.
The Pillar Of Autumn (any difficulty): Immediately after the shipyard and in the first hallway you enter when you go into the building (immediately after the "Rally Point Alpha" checkpoint), you will be near a glass window in a long hallway. The Data Pad is past the window. Go down the hallway and around the corner; shoot the second window on the right side to shatter the glass. Then, climb through the broken window (you will need to duck to get through) to find the Data Pad in the left corner on top of a table.
The Pillar Of Autumn (Legendary difficulty): The Data Pad is on the rooftop at the end of the shipyard and just before (and above) the entrance to the building, right after the two battles before you enter the shell of the craft. Use the stairs to get onto the roof, then jump to the ledge with the Data Pad. It is located on the very right side of the roof of that building, in the corner. This is the building behind the turrets (above the garage) controlled by the enemy. Note: You can reach the Data Pad quicker by loading the "Rally Point Alpha" checkpoint.
Lone Wolf (Legendary difficulty): The final Data Pad is located straight ahead from where you start, inside a large pipe that is suspended in the air with red columns around it, behind a ramp. Use your sprint armor abilities to get there as quick as possible, and then use it again to clear the jump on the platform next to the pipe. The pipe is found on the platform with the sniper rifle. Jump again onto the next structure, to the left of the pipe, and then finally jump into the pipe by using the red columns around the pipe to reach the entrance and find the Data Pad.
In Forge World, select any map. Walk to the edge of the hangar, and zoom into the background with a weapon, where you see Halo orbiting. Look closely at the base of the ring to see the face of Chris Carney in the clouds of the Halo.7 references
Successfully complete "The Pillar Of Autumn" mission, and wait for the credits to end. The loading object will turn into a different shape. It is easy to miss, but it is a "7". This is a reference to Bungie's favorite number.
The highest existing rank is "Legend", but Bungie added 7 additional ranks, which are Mythic, Noble, Eclipse, Nova, Forerunner, Reclaimer, and Inheritor. This is another reference to Bungie's favorite number.Leave boundary in Boneyard map (beta version)
In the Boneyard map on the ship, there is a staircase with two flights that leads from the ground to the ship. This staircase is on the right side when you are looking at the Elite spawn on Invasion. Walk onto the upper flight of stairs, and look at the fence keeping you from falling off the ship. Jump to the lower part of the fence, and turn to the open area. Jump onto the part of the ship that hangs over the edge to leave the level boundary. If there is only one person on the console and you look at the indicator of where you are (bulkheads, under the ship, bridge, etc.), it will read "out of bounds". This is a very good location to pick off the Elites in Invasion with a DMR. Note: You can only walk so far over before you fall off the ship and die.Easy Emile's helmet Avatar Award
Go to "Matchmaking", select "Community", and choose "Grifball". It only features gravity hammers and energy swords, allowing the Bulltrue medal to be easily earned.Easy Jun's helmet Avatar Award
To unlock Jun's helmet Avatar Award, you must kill 100 opponents in a row without dying in either Campaign or Firefight mode. To easily do this, go to Firefight mode, and select the "Game Settings" option. Choose "Spartan Settings", and go to "Shield Damage And Resistance". Set the "Shield Damage Resistance" to "Invulnerable". By doing this, you will never die, no matter how much damage you take. Press B, and go to the "Weapon" option. Set the "Infinite Ammo" option to "Bottomless Clip". By doing this, you will never have to reload your weapons and plasma weapons will never overheat. Play Firefight mode on any difficulty. You can easily kill 100 enemies in a row without dying. Once you unlock Jun's helmet Avatar Award, you can use the helmet by going to "Customize Avatar" and selecting "Avatar Awards".Avatar Awards
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award:
- Carter's helmet: Successfully complete a campaign mission on the Legendary difficulty without dying.
- Emile's helmet: Get a Bulltrue medal in Multiplayer or Firefight Matchmaking mode.
- Hoodie: Play a full game of any type in the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta. Then, access Halo Waypoint, and browse your Halo career statistics.
- Jorge's helmet: Get a Killtacular in Multiplayer Matchmaking mode.
- Jun's helmet: Kill 100 enemies in a row without dying in Campaign or Firefight mode.
- Kat's helmet: Avenge a teammate's death in Multiplayer Matchmaking mode.
In the "Exodus" mission, go to the final rally point. Two Falcons will land there. Quickly dispatch the Marines when they land, but seek cover. The Falcon gunners will try to kill you. Run to a gunner, and the message "Hijack enemy vehicle" will appear. Select it to get the "Banshees, Fast And Low" achievement.Easy "Blaze Of Glory", "Crowd Control", "Firestarter", "Game, Set, Match", and "Heat In The Pipe" achievements
Select Firefight Classic mode. Go to "Game Options", and choose the "Custom Skull" settings under the "Firefight" settings. Select either the red, blue, or yellow skull to edit. Go to "Spartan Traits", and choose the "Invulnerable" option under the "Shields And Health" option. Select "4x Over-shields" under the "Shield Multiplier" option. Enable "Immune To Head-shots" and "Immune To Assassinations". Go back one screen, and set the damage modifier to 300%, melee modifier to 300%, and infinite ammo to bottomless clip under the "Weapons And Damage" option. Go back two screens, and choose "Wave Traits" under the same skull settings. Set the damage modifier to 0%, damage resistance to 10%, vision to near sighted, hearing to deaf, and luck to unlucky. Return to the "Firefight" settings menu. Under the "Wave Properties" option, make sure the skull you customized (red, blue, or yellow) is enabled in each wave and the bonus wave. Then, save your game type. Change the difficulty to Legendary, and start the game. You will now be practically invincible and can kill the Covenant easily. You should get the "Blaze Of Glory", "Crowd Control", "Firestarter", "Game, Set, Match", and "Heat In The Pipe" achievements within approximately three hours, depending on your skill level.
Note: To make this much easier, use the above trick; however, in "Wave Properties" under the "Skulls" menu, enable all skulls to every wave including the bonus wave. Then, select "Bonus Wave", and set all the enemies to "Hunters". Set the timer to two minutes (because Hunters give the most points for killing them). On the first page, set the "Wave Limit" and "Time Limit" both to "Unlimited". Set the "Game Difficulty" to "Legendary", and start the game. Once the game starts, kill enemies until you find a good explosive weapon (concussion rifle recommended). Then, start using that weapon, and fight off all waves. Once the bonus round starts, there will be three Hunters spawning each second non-stop until the map cannot spawn any more of them. If one of them gets killed, it will immediately get replaced by another one. Keep pressing RT rapidly to quickly take them out so they can be replaced fast. You can quickly kill more of them and will be rewarded with lots of points. Repeat this process to get approximately one million points in just two sets, which requires about 40 minutes.Easy "If They Came To Hear Me Beg" achievement
Load "The Pillar Of Autumn" mission, and then follow the steps shown in the video. It might take a couple of tries, but you should eventually get the "If They Came To Hear Me Beg" achievement with the right timing. You get a checkpoint right before the jump, so if you miss, just reload your last checkpoint, and keep trying until you get the achievement.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- The Soldier We Need You To Be (25 points): Completed the Campaign on Normal difficulty.
- Folks Need Heroes... (50 points): Completed the Campaign on Heroic difficulty.
- Gods Must Be Strong (125 points): Completed the Campaign on Legendary difficulty.
- A Monument To All Your Sins (150 points): Completed every mission in Halo: Reach alone, on Legendary.
- We're Just Getting Started (10 points): Completed the 2nd mission on Normal or harder.
- Protocol Dictates Action (10 points): Completed the 3rd mission on Normal or harder.
- I Need A Weapon (10 points): Completed the 4th mission on Normal or harder.
- To War (10 points): Completed the 5th mission on Normal or harder.
- You Flew Pretty Good (10 points): Completed the 6th mission on Normal or harder.
- Into The Howling Dark (10 points): Completed the 7th mission on Normal or harder.
- Dust And Echoes (10 points): Completed the 8th mission on Normal or harder.
- This Is Not Your Grave (10 points): Completed the 9th mission on Normal or harder.
- Send Me Out... With A Bang (10 points): Completed the 10th mission on Normal or harder.
- They've Always Been Faster (25 points): Cleared the 2nd mission without setting foot in a drivable vehicle.
- Two Corpses In One Grave (25 points): Killed 2 vehicles at once with the Target Locator in the 3rd mission.
- Banshees, Fast And Low (25 points): Hijacked a Banshee during the Reach Campaign.
- Your Heresy Will Stay Your Feet (25 points): Killed the Elite Zealot before he escaped during the 5th mission.
- If They Came To Hear Me Beg (25 points): Performed an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would've been fatal.
- Wake Up Buttercup (25 points): Destroyed the Corvette's engines & escort in under 3 minutes in the 6th mission on Heroic or harder.
- Tank Beats Everything (25 points): Finished the 9th mission on Legendary with the Scorpion intact.
- Lucky Me (25 points): Earned a Triple Kill while Jetpacking in Campaign, Firefight or Matchmaking.
- KEEP IT CLEAN (5 points): Killed 7 Moa during the 2nd mission of the Campaign.
- I Didn't Train To Be A Pilot (10 points): Killed 3 of the anti-aircraft batteries during the 8th mission.
- Doctor, Doctor (5 points): Used a Health Pack to replenish life after taking body damage.
- That's A Knife (10 points): Performed an Assassination on an enemy.
- I See You Favour A .45 (10 points): Killed 10 enemies in a Firefight or Campaign session with the M6G pistol.
- An Elegant Weapon (10 points): Killed 10 enemies in a Firefight or Campaign session with the DMR.
- Swap Meet (10 points): Traded weapons with an AI ally in Campaign.
- A Spoonful Of Blamite (10 points): Killed 10 enemies in Firefight or Campaign with a supercombine explosion.
- Be My Wingman Anytime (5 points): Let a teammate spawn on you 5 times in an Invasion Matchmaking game.
- Yes, Sensei (10 points): Earned a First Strike Medal in a Matchmaking game.
- Skunked (10 points): Won a game of Invasion in the 1st phase.
- What's A Killing Spree? (5 points): Earned a Killing Spree in multiplayer Matchmaking.
- Crowd Control (10 points): Earned a Killionaire medal in Firefight.
- Knife To A Gun Fight (5 points): As an Elite, killed 5 Spartan players in Matchmaking.
- Score Attack (10 points): Scored 15,000 points in Score Attack Firefight Matchmaking.
- Firestarter (10 points): Scored 50,000 points in a Firefight game.
- Blaze Of Glory (25 points): Scored 200,000 points in a Firefight game.
- Heat In The Pipe (75 points): Scored 1,000,000 points in a Firefight game.
- Game, Set, Match (25 points): Completed a Firefight set on Legendary without dying.
- Make It Rain (10 points): Purchased an item from the Armory that required the rank of Lt. Colonel.
- The Start Of Something (15 points): Reached the rank of Corporal in the UNSC.
- An Honor Serving (25 points): Reached the rank of Captain in the UNSC.
- A Storage Solution (5 points): Used the File Browser to upload a file to your File Share.
- A New Challenger (10 points): Completed all of the Daily Challenges in a given day.
- Make It Drizzle (10 points): Purchased an item from the Armory.
- Cool File, Bro (5 points): Recommended a file to someone.
- Lemme Upgrade Ya (10 points): Advanced a Commendation to a Silver state.
- One Down, 51 To Go (10 points): Completed a Weekly Challenge.
The following achievements require the "Noble Map Pack" bonus downloadable content:
- Both Barrels (50 points): Noble 1: Earn a Double Kill with the shotgun in multiplayer Matchmaking.
- Cross-Mappin' (50 points): Noble 1: Kill a player at long range with the DMR in a matchmade Slayer game.
- Offensive Driver (20 points): Noble 1: Earn a kill in a matchmade Rocket Race game.
- Poppin' & Lockin' (25 points): Noble 1: Destroy a vehicle using Armor Lock in a matchmade game.
- Totally Worth It (50 points): Noble 1: Earn a Double Kill from the Grave in multiplayer Matchmaking.
- You Ate All the Chips (42 points): Noble 1: Collect all of the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.
- You Blew It Up! (13 points): Noble 1: Blow up the research facility in a matchmade Invasion game on Breakpoint.
The following achievements require the "Defiant Map Pack" bonus downloadable content:
- Return to Sender (30 points): Successfully return two flags in a matchmade CTF game.
- Crackin' Skulls (45 points): Kill 3 players with the Oddball in a matchmade Oddball game.
- Candy from a Baby (75 points): Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game.
The following achievements require the "Anniversary Map Pack" bonus downloadable content:
- Bounty Hunter (75 points): Anniversary: Captured 10 skulls at once in a matchmade Headhunter game.
- Dive Bomber (50 points): Anniversary: Performed a Beat Down on an enemy while using the Jetpack during a matchmade game.
- Emergency Room (15 points): Anniversary: Infected 3 players in a single round in a matchmade Infection game.
- From Hell's Heart (25 points): Anniversary: Killed an enemy with their own grenade that was stuck to you in a matchmade game.
- License to Kill (15 points): Anniversary: Ran over 5 people with a vehicle in a matchmade game.
- Stick it to the Man! (20 points): Anniversary: Killed the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.
- Top Shot (50 points): Anniversary: Earned 3 headshots in a row in a matchmade game.