Pause the game, choose the "Options" selection, and select the "Cheat Codes" option. Then, enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding bonus:
Dark Green Lightsaber Crystal (Healing)
Enter "LIBO" as a code to unlock the Dark Green Lightsaber Crystal (Healing).White Lightsaber Crystal (Wisdom)
Enter "SOLARI" as a code to unlock the White Lightsaber Crystal (Wisdom), which grants more Force Points for enemy kills.Force Repulse
Enter "MAREK" as a code to unlock Force Repulse.Lightsaber Throw
Enter "TRAYA" as a code to unlock Lightsaber Throw.Mindtrick
Enter "YARAEL" as a code to unlock Mindtrick.Boba Fett costume
Enter "MANDALORE" as a code to unlock the Boba Fett costume.Dark Apprentice costume
Enter "VENTRESS" as a code to unlock the Dark Apprentice costume.Experimental Jedi Armor (good apprentice) costume
Enter "NOMI" as a code to unlock the Experimental Jedi Armor (good apprentice) costume.General Kota costume
Enter "RAHM" as a code to unlock the General Kota costume.Jump Trooper costume
Enter "AJP400" as a code to unlock the Jump Trooper costume.Nemoidian costume
Enter "GUNRAY" as a code to unlock the Nemoidian costume.Rebel Commando costume
Enter "SPECFORCE" as a code to unlock the Rebel Commando costume.Rebel Trooper costume
Enter "REBELSCUM" as a code to unlock the Rebel Trooper costume.Saber Guard costume
Enter "MORGUKAI" as a code to unlock the Saber Guard costume.Scout Trooper costume
Enter "HARPER" as a code to unlock the Scout Trooper costume.Sith Acolyte costume
Enter "HAAZEN" as a code to unlock the Sith Acolyte costume.Sith Training Droid costume
Enter "HOLODROID" as a code to unlock the Sith Training Droid costume.Stormtrooper costume
Enter "TK421" as a code to unlock the Stormtrooper costume.
Enter "SHADOW" as a code to unlock the Terror Trooper costume.
Have a saved game file from the original Star Wars: The Force Unleashed with both endings viewed to unlock the Ceremonial Jedi Robes, Sith Stalker Armor, and Sith Training Gear costumes.Play as Guybrush Threepwood (from Monkey Island)
Once you reach Cato Neimoidia (The Eastern Arch), enter the Infinite Nebstar Casino, and get to the end of it. You will find a fog filled room with frozen Neimoidians. Defeat the Imperial forces, then open the Carbonite sealed exit. Continue down the hallway to find a Jabba The Hut hologram at the end, with three slot machines in front it and some Guybrush Threepwood statues nearby. One of the statues points to the slot machines. Destroy those slot machines, and a red Holocron will appear where the machines were located. Pick it up to unlock the Guybrush Threepkiller costume. Pause the game, and select the "Costumes" option to equip it.Secondary lightsaber crystals
Successfully complete the first ten challenges with at least a gold medal to unlock secondary lightsaber crystals. Additionally, new cutscenes will be unlocked by getting at least bronze medals in the challenges.Bonus costumes
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume:
- General Kota: Get a Silver medal in the "Deadly Path Trial" challenge.
- Saber Guard: Get a Silver medal in the "Cloning Spire Trial" challenge.
- Terror Trooper: Get a Silver medal in the "Terror Trial" challenge.
In the first level when you stop running away from the gunship, you will die and get Force Points. The save point at this location makes it easy to get infinite Force Points. Use a rubber band on your controller to force your character to always run. After dying, your character will begin running again and repeat the cycle automatically. Allow the game to idle in this state for easy Force Points.Hidden Holocrons in Dagobah
Besides the two Holocrons that are easily found in Dagobah, there are also two hidden ones. The first one is found at the big tree with two eyes with a short cave. Go near that cave, and look to the right. You will find the first hidden Holocron behind some branches. The second hidden Holocron can be found when you see the big rock to the left of your path. Use Force Grip to move the rock to find the Holocron.Easy "Imperial Painball" achievement
Immediately after learning the Jedi Mind Trick force power on the first level, simply throw 10 enemies into the Kamino generators to get the "Imperial Painball" achievement.Easy "It Burns!" achievement
Immediately after learning the Jedi Mind Trick force power on the first level, simply throw 15 enemies into the red force fields to get the "It Burns!" achievement.Easy "Sky Killer" achievement
Once you reach the Kamino Dive checkpoint, simply destroy as many TIE Fighters as possible, die, reload the checkpoint, and repeat until you get the "Sky Killer" achievement.Easy "Stakross Medal Of Excellence" achievement
Once you reach the Kamino Dive checkpoint, simply destroy as many lightning pylons as possible, die, reload the checkpoint, and repeat until you get the "Stakross Medal Of Excellence" achievement.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Padawan (50 points): Complete the game on Easy difficulty.
- Jedi Master (50 points): Complete the game on Hard difficulty.
- Jedi Knight (50 points): Complete the game on Medium difficulty.
- Jedi Grand Master (50 points): Complete the game on Unleashed difficulty.
- Amplified (10 points): Kill 10 enemies with the lightning towers.
- Kamfetti (10 points): Kill 5 enemies with the fans on Kamino.
- Imperial Painball (10 points): Throw 10 enemies into the Kamino generators.
- Droid Rage (10 points): Control the Terror Walker and destroy all the Terror Biodroids.
- Strike! (10 points): Kill three enemies with a single 'bowling' ball.
- Shattered (10 points): Shatter 10 enemies frozen in carbonite.
- Break the Bank (10 points): Smash up 10 game machines.
- Valet (10 points): Use Vader's TIE Advanced to destroy the AT-MP.
- Stay On Target... (10 points): Get to the falling Gorog without crashing into any debris.
- Master of Disaster (10 points): Break all of the coolant tanks aboard the Salvation without dying.
- Stakross Medal of Excellence (10 points): Destroy 12 lightning pylons on the Kamino dive.
- Jedi Bomb Squad (10 points): Remove all of the Terror Spider Bombs on the Salvation.
- "No match for a good blaster..." (10 points): Kill 10 enemies using the turbolasers on the Kamino Drill Grounds.
- Top of the World (10 points): Reach the top of the Spire without falling once.
- Champion (30 points): Complete the first ten challenges with at least a Gold medal in each.
- Rookie (30 points): Complete the first ten challenges with at least a Bronze medal in each.
- Challenger (10 points): Complete one challenge and receive at least a Bronze medal.
- Hat Trick (30 points): Get a Gold medal on any 3 challenges.
- Platinum (30 points): Get a Platinum medal on any challenge.
- Competitor (20 points): Get a Silver medal on any 5 challenges.
- Unleashed (10 points): Activate Force Fury 10 times.
- Enjoy The Trip See You Next Fall (10 points): Cause 50 enemies to fall to their deaths.
- Maxed Out (30 points): Upgrade all Force Powers to Rank 3.
- Use the Force, Luke (20 points): Complete any combat level using only Force Powers.
- Lucky Streak (20 points): Defeat 300 consecutive enemies without dying.
- Sky Killer (20 points): Destroy 15 TIE Fighters.
- Arachnophobia (20 points): Destroy 200 Terror Spider Droids.
- It Burns! (20 points): Disintegrate 15 enemies by throwing them into red force fields.
- Pied Piper (20 points): Entice 10 Stormtroopers to leap to their deaths with Mind Trick.
- Holocron Hunter (40 points): Find every holocron.
- Return to Sender (20 points): Kill an AT-MP by gripping its own missiles and throwing them back.
- Up, Up and Away (20 points): Overload 20 Jumptrooper jet packs.
- Passive Aggressive (20 points): Parry and counter 10 melee attacks.
- Awww Yeah... (30 points): Perform every combat move in the game (excluding combos that require Rank 3 Saber).
- To the Face! (20 points): Reflect 20 missiles back at AT-MPs.
- Specialist (10 points): Upgrade one Power to Rank 3.
- Fully Charged (10 points): Use an entire bar of Force power on a Lightning attack.
Additionally, there are nine secret achievements:
- Poor Bob (10 points): Force Grip a Stormtrooper, impale him with a lightsaber, zap him with Force Lightning, then throw him into an object.
- Escape from Kamino (20 points): Escape Kamino in Vader's TIE Advanced.
- The Nemesis in Flames (20 points): Destroy the Gunship.
- Bring Down the Giant (20 points): Defeat the Gorog.
- The Exterminator (20 points): Defeat the Terror Walker.
- Crack the Sky (20 points): Destroy the Star Destroyer.
- Meeting of the Jedi (20 points): Reunite with Kota.
- Betrayed By Rage (20 points): Complete the game and choose the Dark Side ending.
- A Measure of Mercy (20 points): Complete the game and choose the Light Side ending.
The following achievements require the "Battle Of Endor" bonus downloadable content:
- Returning the Favor (20 points): Defeat a grenadier with his own grenade.
- One with the Force (30 points): Complete Endor without dying
- Sith Kicker (10 points): Drop kick 10 Ewoks.
- Holocron Hunter (30 points): Find all the holocrons in Endor
- Victory! (30 points): Complete Endor
- Never Tell me the Odds (40 points): Complete Endor on Unleashed difficulty.
Additionally, there are two secret achievements with the "Battle Of Endor" bonus downloadable content:
- Yub Yub (25 points): Complete the level defeating 20 Ewoks or more.
- Don't Let the Wookiee Win (15 points): Defeat Han and Chewie.