Destroy All Humans! is a classic and beloved action-adventure game released in 2005. To the surprise of everyone, it was re-released in 2020, giving a whole new generation a chance to enjoy this masterpiece. Developed by Black Forest Games and published by THQ Nordic, players assume the role of extraterrestrial invader Crypto-137. The game was initially released for PlayStation 2 and Xbox. The latest version is on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
As for the gameplay, Destroy All Humans! is a hilarious sandbox experience that allows fans to act like aliens invading earth. But did the cheats make the cut? Officially, no. THQ Nordic had no intention of implementing the older cheats, but one Redditor has done the work to make it possible on PC.
Destroy All Humans! Main Characters
Players will meet plenty of hilarious aliens that either partake in your global domination of Earth or act as a support character.
- Cryptosporidium-137 (Crypto-137): The game’s protagonist and an alien invader with a snarky and mischievous personality.
- Orthopox 13 (Pox): A high-ranking alien scientist and Crypto’s sarcastic and humorous supervisor.
- Natalya Ivanova: A KGB agent who becomes an ally to Crypto and aids him in his missions.
- Silhouette: The leader of Majestic, a secretive government organization opposing the alien invasion.
- Armquist: A ruthless military general who is a key antagonist in the game.
- Bert Whither: The mayor of Rockwell, a small town targeted by Crypto for his alien activities.
- Milenkov: A Soviet officer who encounters Crypto during the invasion of Union Town.
- Furon Emperor: The ruler of the Furon empire, often communicating with Crypto through holograms.
Destroy All Humans! Titles in the Series
Here is a list of each main game in the Destroy All Humans! series alongside their release dates:
- Destroy All Humans! – June 21, 2005
- Destroy All Humans! 2 – Oct. 17, 2006
- Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed – Feb. 25, 2008
- Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon – Dec. 1, 2008
- Destroy All Humans! Remake – July 28, 2020
Destroy All Humans! Cheat Codes
The original game has plenty of cheat codes and the inputs differ depending on the console. For both consoles, once you’re on a specific mission, click the menu button, then hold “L2” for PlayStation and the left trigger for Xbox. While holding the particular button, you’ll need to make these inputs. There are a few cheats below that need to be used on the Mothership.
PlayStation 2 Cheats
|Right, Square, R2, R1, Right, R2||Aware Like A Fox (Max Alert Meter)|
|Square, Circle, Left D-Pad, Left D-Pad, Circle, Square||BulletProof Crypto (God Mode)|
|Left D-Pad, Circle, R2, Right D-Pad, R1, Square||Ammo-A-Plenty (Unlimited Ammo)|
|R1, R2, Circle, Right D-pad, R2, Circle||Deep Thinker (Unlimited Mind Power)|
|R1, R1, R2, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, R2, R1||Mmmm Brains! (Increases DNA) (Must be entered on Mothership)|
|O, , Left, Left, O, ||Makes all upgrades purchasable.|
|Square, Circle, Left, Left, Circle, Square (Same buttons for the “Bulletproof cheat but different effect)||More Upgrades (You must be on the Mothership)|
|Right, X, White, Black, Right, White||Aware Like A Fox (Full alert meter)|
|left, y, white, right, black, x||Ammo-A-Plenty|
|x, y, left, left, y, x||Bulletproof Crypto|
|black, white, y, right, white, y||Deep Thinker|
|white, right, white, black, x, right||Nobody Loves You|
|Black, Black, White, White, Left, Right, Left, Right, White, Black||Mmm… Brains! (increse DNA) -must be done at the mothership|
Destroy All Humans! Cheat Codes FAQ
Does the Destroy All Humans! remake have cheats?
As mentioned above, the game doesn’t have cheats. Nothing will happen if you enter the inputs during the menu screen, and Black Forest Games didn’t add a cheat screen. Instead, you have to do some work, and you can make cheats work, but only on a PC. If you’re interested, follow this Reddit guide.
Is there cheat codes for Destroy All Humans Xbox one?
Neither the PlayStation 4 nor Xbox One have cheat codes, and you can’t download a workaround like you can on PC.