In 2018 Lego The Incredibles was developed by TT Fusion to bring the superpowered superfamily to the video game world. This game is a perfect example of taking a beloved movie concept and giving it to the audience to play to their hearts’ content. This allows them to be a part of the action and connect more to the story and game. Come see in all the plastic glory as Incredibles takes on the villains of the world.
Lego The Incredibles Premise
From a top-down third-person view, players can take control of various members of The Incredibles family in Lego form. The game will follow the events of both movies very closely. However, it will be greatly simplified and some events either changed or taken out for ease of gameplay. Players will solve puzzles, build new creations, fight enemies, and save the world yet again. Couch co-op is possible and highly encouraged much like all Lego games.
Lego The Incredibles Main Characters
Most Lego games including Lego The Incredibles will have all of the playable characters from both movies in various forms. Don’t worry you can play as all of them. Some characters will not be seen in the movie but only mentioned in passing.
- Mr. Incredible
- Edna Mode
- The Underminer
- Gamma Jack
Other Lego Games in the Series
Lego The Incredibles is a standalone game but the Lego video game universe is massive. Here’s a brief list of every Lego game ever made at the time of writing.
- LEGO Island (1997)
- LEGO Chess (1998)
- LEGO Rock Raiders (1999)
- LEGO Racers (1999)
- LEGO Alpha Team (2000)
- LEGO Stunt Rally (2000)
- LEGO Creator: Knights’ Kingdom (2000)
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster’s Revenge (2001)
- LEGO Racers 2 (2001)
- Bionicle: The Game (2003)
- Bionicle: Matoran Adventures (2002)
- LEGO Creator: Harry Potter (2001)
- Bionicle: Maze of Shadows (2005)
- Bionicle Heroes (2006)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (2005)
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (2006)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (2007)
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (2008)
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame (2008)
- LEGO Rock Band (2009)
- LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (2009)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (2010)
- LEGO Battles (2009)
- LEGO Universe (2010)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (2011)
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (2011)
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (2011)
- LEGO Battles: Ninjago (2011)
- LEGO City Undercover (2013)
- LEGO Legends of Chima Online (2013)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (2014)
- LEGO The Hobbit (2014)
- LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids (2014)
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (2014)
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (2015)
- LEGO Jurassic World (2015)
- LEGO Dimensions (2015)
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers (2016)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2016)
- LEGO Worlds (2017)
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game (2017)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (2017)
- LEGO The Incredibles (2018)
- LEGO DC Super-Villains (2018)
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame (2019)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (2020)
Lego The Incredibles Cheats and Achievements
Pause the game, select the “Extras” option, and choose the “Enter Code” selection. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|Edna mode (Juniors)||BRAB1R|
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- It’s Showtime! (Platinum): Unlock all trophies.
- I’m a Billionaire! (Gold): Earn 1,000,000,000 Studs.
- Key to the City (Gold): Achieve 100%.
- A Close Second (Silver): Finish a race with Dash achieving silver.
- Kitted Up (Silver): Collect all Minikits in the game.
- Luck Favors the Prepared (Silver): Collect all Red Bricks.
- Superhero of the Year (Silver): Clean up all districts.
- That Was Totally Wicked! (Silver): Achieve a 75 hit combo.
- The Best of the Best (Silver): Achieve True Super in all levels.
- The Supers Have Returned! (Silver): Complete 50 ambient crimes in the city.
- Truly Incredible! (Silver): Complete all Family Builds.
- A Natural Advantage (Bronze): Collect a Red Brick.
- A-MAZE-ing (Bronze): Survive Bomb Voyage’s maze during “The Golden Years” without taking damage.
- Better Than the BBQ! (Bronze): Complete your first Family Build.
- Bold! Dramatic! Heroic! (Bronze): Create a custom character.
- Cleaned, Well-Lubricated and Wound Tight (Bronze): Throw five enemies into the gears during “Undermined”.
- Doing Our Part! (Bronze): Complete an ambient crime in the city.
- Everyone is Special (Bronze): Defeat an enemy with a non-super character.
- Freeze! (Bronze): Freeze a police officer with Frozone.
- I’m You, But Stronger! (Bronze): Pair Buddy Pine with Syndrome.
- It’s Learning… (Bronze): Trigger all traps during “Nomanisan Island”.
- Kit Car (Bronze): Collect all Minikits in a level.
- Making Parr (Bronze): Chase down Screenslaver in “Elastigirl On The Case” within 3 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Making the World a Better Place (Bronze): Clean up a district.
- Plane Crazy (Bronze): Don’t get hit by any plane parts during “Above Parr”.
- Raccoon Them Up (Bronze): Score ‘Incredible’ in all raccoon encounters during “Revelations”.
- Senior Citizens Arrest (Bronze): Defeat a district boss with a Senior Citizen.
- Someone’s Always in Trouble (Bronze): Release a district boss from prison.
- Stay Right On My Tail, it’s Gonna Get Hot! (Bronze): Complete “Vigilant Vigilantes” in 9 minutes.
- That’s One Way to Unpack (Bronze): Destroy all the moving boxes during “House Parr-ty”.
- The Best (Bronze): Achieve True Super in any level.
- Untouchable (Bronze): Complete “Return to Nomanisan Island” without being hit by a goo cannon.
- Wheelie Good Time! (Bronze): Perform a wheelie for 10 seconds during “Hover Train Hijinx”.
- Where Are They Now? (Bronze): Complete “Omnidroid Rampage”.
- Where’s My Super Suit?! (Bronze): Complete “The Final Showdown” with Lucius Best (Workout).
- Your Own Kind of Incredible (Bronze): Extinguish the fires during “Screenslaver Showdown” without the Family Build.
Additionally, there are 16 secret trophies:
- Best Vacation Ever! (Silver): Complete Chapter 12 – “The Final Showdown”.
- A Momentous Occasion (Bronze): Complete Chapter 6 – “Screenslaver Showdown”.
- A Previous Engagement (Bronze): Complete Chapter 7 – “The Golden Years”.
- A Slice of the Action (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 – “Elastigirl on the Case”.
- An Unwelcome Guest (Bronze): Complete Chapter 10 – “Return to Nomanisan Island”.
- Helicopter Havoc (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 – “Revelations”.
- I Wanted to go Bowling! (Bronze): Complete Chapter 8 – “Vigilant Vigilantes”.
- I’m Just Happy You’re Alive! (Bronze): Complete Chapter 11 – “Above Parr”.
- I’m Not Happy Bob. Not Happy (Bronze): Attack Gilbert Huph with Bob Parr.
- Jack-Jack Attack! (Bronze): Use all of Jack-Jack’s different powers.
- Just Keep Swimming (Bronze): Complete an underwater race as Dory.
- No Capes! (Bronze): Create a custom character with a cape.
- Out in Public Again (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 – “Undermined”.
- Parr-ty House (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 – “House Parr-ty”.
- Trouble on the Tracks (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 – “Hover Train Hijinx”.
- Worlds A-Parr-t (Bronze): Complete Chapter 9 – “Nomanisan Island”.
Lego The Incredibles FAQ
Where do you put cheat codes in Lego Incredibles?
The ‘extras’ menu in the main menu will have an option to enter cheat codes.
How do you fly in Lego Incredibles?
Only a handful of characters in Legos The Incredibles can fly but it is simple to do so. Hit jump twice and hold for a brief flight.
Can you Mod Lego Incredibles?
In some powerful PC builds yes this is totally possible. On PS4…no it is not possible to mod this game.