You can earn up to 600 VC daily by simply using the MyNBA 2K18 mobile app. Another 500 VC can be earned from matches in the Quick Game, and the daily login bonus rewards you with 100 VC.
Simply simulate matches with SimCast in MyLeague mode to earn VC for almost no effort.
You can get up to 500 VC, along with other rewards, for answering a few questions in the NBA 2KTV interactive episodes. The episodes come out weekly — so keep an eye out for them.
Go to the 2KZone when you are exploring the Neighborhood to earn VC. You can either answer trivia questions for 25 VC each or go to the betting machine to accurately predict up to 3 matches, each of them earning you 25 VC.
Successfully complete the following goals in MyTeam to unlock the Auction House, which allows you to buy and sell players:
- Earn 3 stars in a Domination game.
- Win a Schedule mode game.
- Open a League pack.
- Earn a Challenge Token (complete all 5 Warm Up challenges).
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding badge. The skill badges are broken up into the following categories: Inside Scorer, Outside Scorer, Playmaker, Athleticism, Rebounding, and Defense. They can be upgraded once you earn the bronze tier in their specific category.
Acrobat: Perform 15 reverse layups and 5 change shot layups in a single season. It allows you to attempt difficult shots and change shots in the air.
Tear Dropper: Make 50 floaters in a single season. It improves your floaters and runners.
Putback King: Score multiple putbacks in a single season. It improves awareness around the basketball after offensive rebounds.
Pick And Roller: Perform 100 pick and rolls in a single season. It improves offensive awareness of the roller during a pick and roll.
Relentless Finisher: Attempt 75 contact layups in a single season. Physical hits on contact shots will not impact your energy as much.
Drop Stepper: Execute 30 drop step moves in a single season. It improves drop step moves in the post.
Dream Like Up And Under: Attempt 50 up and under shots in a single season. It improves scoring with the up and under move.
Corner Specialist: Make 25 3-point shots in a single season. It improves 3-point shooting from the corner.
Deep Range Deadeye: Make 100 deep range shots while the ball is being contested in a single season. It improves deep range shot percentage.
Limitless Range: Make 50 long-range shots before the hash mark in a single season. It improves deep three percentage.
Difficult Shots: Make 100-200 pull and hop shots that are contested in a single season. It improves your tough shots off dribble percentage.
Pick And Popper: Score 200 times as the pick and pop man in a single season. It improves pick and pop receiving capacity.
Tireless Scorer: Make 200 shot attempts while the energy bar is red in a single season. It improves effectiveness when high energy is being spent.
Catch and Shoot: Make 100 shots from catching and shooting in a single season. It improves the percentage of standstill shots off the catch.
Anklebreaker: Execute 200 “Double move leading to a score” in a single season. It allows you to ankle break an opponent while executing dribble moves.
Flashy Passer: Execute 50 flash passes in a single season. It improves passing to receivers.
Pick And Roll Maestro: Call for 150 screens in a single season. It improves the accuracy of passes and shooting off screens when you initiate a pick and roll.
Lob City Passer: Execute 50 alley-oops in a single season. It improves alley-oop accuracy.
Dimer: Get 300 assists in a single season. It allows to become an elite passer.
Lob City Finisher: Make 15 successful lobs in a single season. It improves alley-oop accuracy.
Posterizer: Make 15 contact dunks in a single season. It allows you to dunk at a higher rate over defenders.
Bruiser: Your player’s physicality will drain the energy of your opponent.
Brick Wall: Execute 100 screens in a single season. It improves your chances to set an effective screen.
One Man Fast Break: Score 100 times on a fast break in a single season. It improves your execution of a fast break.
Hustle Rebounder: Grab 70 offensive and 250 defensive rebounds in a single season. It improves aggressiveness to chase rebounds.
Defensive Stopper: Execute multiple good shot defense, along with stopping fastbreaks and good transition defense, in a single season. It decreases the effectiveness of offensive skills during a defensive matchup.
Charge Card: Take seven charges in a single season. It allows you to be more effective at taking the charge.
Pick Dodger: Use turbo to fight through screens multiple times in a single season. It improves your ability to get around screens.
Pick Pocket: Cause a loose ball 50 times in a single season. It improves your ability to steal from ball handler.
Rim Protector: Improves defensive awareness around the rim.
Chase Down Artist: Improves your ability to transition while defending and stopping fast breaks.
Alpha Dog: Be your team’s highest rated player. It improves your overall leadership.
Clutch Performer: Improves capacity to improve in big games.
Wildcard: Player can be really good or bad.
Spark Plug: Average at least 7 ppg over 6 straight games. It makes you more likely to be better when coming off the bench.
Enforcer: Make 10 hard and non-flagrant fouls in a single season. It improves your physicality.
Floor General: Average 5 assists per game over 30 games. It improves the offense of the entire team when you are on the court.
Hardened: Average at least 80 percent of your team’s overall minutes over 20 straight games. It allows you to not lose much skill when fatigued/injured.
Defensive Anchor: Raise defender discipline to 18 and play at least 30 games in your career. It improves teammates awareness and defensive skill.
Championship DNA: Win a championship. It allows you to respond faster to double teams/play better during playoffs.
Microwave: Make your player hot in 7 straight games. It allows your player to heat up faster.
Friendly: The player is well liked by teammates.
Reserved: The player does not get along with teammates.
Legendary Work Ethic: Player works the hardest.
All Time Great: Player works towards being an all-time great of NBA.
Low Ego: More likely to value team success over self.
Keep it Real: Player deals with criticism better.
Pat My Back: The player likes being coddled by teammates and coaches.
Expressive: Celebrate when the opportunity presents itself. It allows you to be more open about your feelings.
Unpredictable: Player is unpredictable.
Laid Back: The player more approachable and laidback.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- Perfection: Win all 10 games of ‘Greatest of All-Time’ in Play Now Online.
- Work Complete: Complete all checklist goals in MyTEAM.
- 297 Problems and Domination IS One!: Earn 297 Stars by completing all Domination modes in MyTEAM.
- Capped Out: Max out all of your badges in MyCAREER.
- Double Trouble: Play a game with two players who form a duo in MyTEAM.
- Draft, Schmaft: Win the Rookie of the Year award in MyCAREER.
- Grindin’ Away: Achieve an overall rating of 90 in MyCAREER.
- In The Zone: Score 50 points in the mini basketball game in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER.
- King of Kings: Achieve a 10 game win streak on King of the Court in MyCAREER.
- Marathon Man: Run 26.2 miles in the streets in MyCAREER.
- Ruby Reign: Complete a Season ranked Ruby or higher in MyTEAM Super Max.
- What’s It Going To Be?: Make the pivotal decision for your franchise in MyGM.
- Badge of Extreme Honor: Level up a badge to Hall of Fame in MyCAREER.
- Badge of Honor: Earn a badge in MyCAREER.
- Call-Up Time: Sign a player from the G-League to a contract in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
- Development Time: Send a player down to the G-League in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
- Get Your Feet Wet: Complete a 2K Pro-Am Walk-On game.
- Half Court…Check: Play a game of Downtown, King of the Court, or Dunk Off in MyCAREER.
- Hope And A Dream: Sign a player to a Two-Way contract in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
- I Got This: Win a bet with Doc in MyCAREER.
- I Got You: Throw a long pass using Maximum Passing.
- I Spy Spalding: Find the Spalding IQ equipment in the team practice facility in MyCAREER.
- Inception: Play a game of NBA 2K18 against a friend in your MyCOURT.
- Just Say No: Purchase a Card Pack in MyTEAM.
- Let Doc Do His Thing: Get a haircut from the Barber Shop in MyCAREER.
- Like A Top: Perform a spin with the Dribble Move button.
- Makin’ Adjustments: Make an on-the-fly defensive coaching adjustment during a game.
- Metric Analysis: Perform a stat plot using the Analytics Tool in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
- More Work?: Complete a checklist goal in MyTEAM.
- My All-Star: Be named an NBA All-Star in MyCAREER.
- My Every Day Player: Become a starter in the NBA in MyCAREER.
- No ‘I’ In Team: Join or Own a 2K Pro-Am Team.
- Puttin’ In Work: Complete a full-team practice in MyCAREER.
- Rat-A-Tat-Tat: Get a tattoo from the Tattoo Shop in MyCAREER.
- Ringer: Beat a Tier 1 team with a team from a lower tier in Play Now Online.
- Sweet Sapphire: Complete a Round ranked Sapphire or higher in MyTEAM Super Max.
- Thanks, But No Thanks: Renounce the rights to one of your players in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
- The Draft And Stash: Draft a player that will remain overseas in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
- The First Of Many: Earn a Call-Up in Play Now Online.
- The Juice is Loose: Get a juice from the Juice Stand in MyCAREER.
- Unleash Chaos: Have two consecutive breakout games in the NBA in MyCAREER.
- You Been Working Out?: Use every piece of gym equipment in MyCAREER.
- You Do Know Jack: Correctly answer a trivia question in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER.
- Fish Knows Best: Listen to the fish in your MyCOURT.
- Gimme A Boost: Purchase a skill boost at the Newsstand in MyCAREER.
- It Isn’t Over Yet: Use a lifeline in Pack and Playoffs in MyTEAM.
- Man With A Plan: State your intentions for your franchise in MyGM.
- On The Dotted Line: Acquire a Signature Player in MyTEAM.
- On The Rise: Win as a member of a Pro-Level or higher 2K Pro-Am team.
- One of…: Acquire a Numbered Player in MyTEAM.