In Subway Town, you can purchase rotating deals from Stew. Sometimes you are able to purchase items at a discount that can immediately be sold at Jani’s Supplies for a higher price. For example, Stew will sell you Viper Rockets for $66, which you can sell to Jani for $75. Repeat this as much as desired.
Picking up distant items with a scope
Equip your pistol, and aim at an item with the scope (monocular). As you let go of LT, tap [Pick Up] quickly and repeatedly. If done correctly, you should pick up the item and have it in your inventory. This glitch also works on dead guards. Note: This glitch was done on an unpatched version of the game. You can delete all patches for the game by using the “Clear hard drive cache” code for the Xbox 360 .
Hidden Doom room
In the Gearhead Vault, you must interact with seven different computer keyboards in the office where you fight the two Gearhead Bosses. There is no prompt to interact with the keyboards, but you will hear a sound from Doom with each successful activation, and a Doom demon growl sound after all seven are activated. After all seven keyboards have been pressed, go back towards the Gearhead Vault’s exit (beginning of the level). Open the door, and jump on top of the barrel to your left. Jump on top of the box in front of the door, and crouch to enter. Inside is a platform that will teleport you to the secret Doom room, with a Marine Bobblehead item that can be sold for $150.
Hidden Quake room
After completing all missions related to the Wasted Garage location, enter the Wasted Garage from the fifth floor Radio Tower entrance, and go down to the fourth floor. There are three buttons you must activate. In a room near the staircase to the fifth floor is a red workbench. Crouch down beside it, and press [Interact] to activate the first button. There is no prompt for the buttons, but you will hear a sound from Quake when you activate a button. The second button is in a small room on the third floor. Under a filing cabinet in the corner of the room is the button. It is hard to see, but you can activate it by crouching down and squeezing up against the right wall. The final button is on the second floor, beneath a nightstand drawer and past where you retrieved the Distributor Cap from the vehicle. It can also be activated by crouching down and pressing [Interact]. Once all three buttons have been pressed, go to the dead end stairwell on the second floor, and enter the activated portal near the mattress with the Quake graffiti to reach the secret Quake room. Inside the secret room is the Shambler Plush item, which can be sold for $150.
Hidden Wolfenstein room
During the first mission (“Ghost Hideout”), after you are ambushed and have to use the defibrillator to revive yourself, enter the next area, and kill all the enemies. Find the flat screen TV (opposite to where you go to progress), and stand to the right of it in the corner. Press [Interact] to open a hidden door to the secret Wolfenstein room. There is no text prompt to interact with the door. Inside the secret room is the Wolf Goblet item, which can be sold for $150. Note: You cannot access this room after completing the mission, as the area will be closed off.
Playing Card locations
Search the indicated locations to find all hidden Playing Cards:
- Adv. Sentry Bot: In the Gearhead Vault, in the backseat of a car near the exit in the parking garage.
- Authority Mutant: In Subway Town, beside the dead mutant in Elizabeth’s lab, in the Resistance Base.
- Captain Marshall: In the Authority Prison, in a closet behind a locked door after breaking Captain Marshall out.
- Crazy Joe: In the Wasteland, on a workbench in Crazy Joe’s shack.
- Cupino: The reward for winning the Cupino in Wellspring.
- Dagger Thrower: In the Wasteland, at the Dam, near the Wasted Garage exit. Reach the Dam facility along the small concrete path above the exit.
- Dan Hagar: In the Wasteland, on the nightstand beside the bed in Dan’s Gas Station.
- Drone: In Dead City Central, on the coffee table in the hospital lobby, under the escalator. It is available during your second trip.
- Drop Mine: In The Well, after the long passage with the concrete pillars, there is a ladder on your left that leads to some supplies.
- Drop Ship: In the Authority Prison, inside the crate that Captain Marshall pulls his rifle out of after you rescue him.
- Dune Buster: The reward for completing Durar’s Time Trial in the Wasteland.
- Dyno-Mutant: In the Blue Line Station, during the Evicition Notice job, on the second floor of the Guacamolito restaurant.
- Elite Guard: In the Wasteland, behind some boxes on the Authority Bridge.
- Elizabeth: In Wellspring, on the stairs where you meet Captain Marshall and Elizabeth in the Second Chance Bar.
- EMP Grenade: In the Authority Prison, after the fight in Cellblock E, go up the stairs to find it on the shelf to your right in the corner.
- Enforcer: In the Wasteland, on the ground near the pipe entrance to Dead City.
- Gearhead Boss: In the Power Plant, in a filing cabinet in the office above the control room.
- Gearhead Jet: In the Gearhead Vault, in the office after leaving the vault and going up the curved staircase.
- Gearhead Shotgun: In the Gearhead Vault, on the planter to the right, in the bank lobby.
- Ghost Bonestick: In the Ghost Hideout, during the “Missing Person” job, on the first floor of the hideout where the tortured girl is, on a wooden barrier.
- Ghost Boss: In the Ghost Hideout, on the floor, under a table beside a doorway in the Atrium on the first floor.
- Ghost Pistol: In the Ghost Hideout, during the “Missing Person” job, behind a locked door on the hideout’s first floor.
- Giant Mutant: In the Authority Prison, inside the hole in the corridor’s left side wall, before reaching the first security turret.
- HE Grenades: In the Wasteland, on top of the barrel next to Becky, in the Hagar Settlement.
- Jackal Club: In Jackal Canyon, in the shack where you open the gate to enter the canyon.
- Jackal Crossbow: In Jackal Canyon, in a small alcove to the left, after entering the canyon, near some Dynomite Bolts and Beer Bottles.
- Janus Outrigger: In the Wasteland, on the couch next to Janus, in the Outrigger Settlement.
- JK Stiles: The reward for completing an episode of Mutant Base TV inside Mutant Bash TV Studio.
- Kraken: In Dead City Streets, on the floor, in the blood filled alcove where the tentacle mutant spawned.
- Large Mutant: In Dead City Streets, enter the supply room through the drain pipe close to where you fought the launcher mutant, and destroy the barricade with an RC Car to open the door.
- Loosum Hagar: In the Wasteland, on a rock outside Dan’s Garage, in the Haggar Settlement.
- Monarch: In the Wasteland, on the ground near the entrance to the Power Plant.
- Portman: In the Wasteland, on the right side of the cave before entering the Abandoned Distillary.
- Power Supply: In the Authority Prison, on a shelf beside a Hardware Packet, after disabling the first generator and passing through the security barrier.
- RC Bomb Car: In the Shrouded Bunker, above the RC Bomb Car’s hole, near the bunker’s enterance.
- Rikter Outrigger: In the Wasteland, near the ladder in the Radio Tower shack.
- Sally: The reward for destroying a bandit vehicle for Sally in Wellspring at the Second Chance Bar.
- Scoop Mutant: In Mutant Bash TV Studio, on a crate on the left side of the corridor, after surviving the final arena.
- Sentry Bot: In the Wasteland, on the ground next to the Stanley Express Mailbox, before going across the bridge to Dr. Kvasir’s lab.
- Sentry Turret: In the Wasteland, on a chair in the dead end room of the concrete building, near the Wasted Garage and Radio Tower.
- Shield Guard: In the Authority Prison, after splitting up from Captain Marshall and before exiting the prison, in a closet room on the right side of the corridor.
- Shrouded AR: In the Shrouded Bunker, on a shelf near the elevator, after the atrium battle.
- Shrouded Heavy: In the Shrouded Bunker, in a pipe above the top floor of the workshop beside the second bomb cache.
- Shrouded Minigun: In the Wasteland, in the blue shipping container, after the Feltrite Refinery.
- Slime Mutant: In Dead City Central, on a table near the shop in the mall where you enter by exploding the gas tanks.
- Valder: In The Well, while Valder is attempting to open the gate to the final area, go down the dead end tunnel.
- Wasted Club: In the Wasted Garage, on the floor of the dead end stairwell on the third floor.
- Wasted Pistol: In the Wasted Garage, in a box under the second floor stairs.
- Wasted Turret: In the Wasted Garage, near the Piston Assembly on the shelf, after defeating the Wasted Clan’s Boss.
Blake Griffin Bobblehead
The Blake Griffin Bobblehead can be found on Mayor Redstone’s desk on the top floor of Subway Town. There was an ad campaign where Blake Griffin of the LA Clippers campaigned to get himself into Rage . You can sell it for $150 dollars.
There is a Doom Bobblehead in Dan Hagar’s buggy. However, you cannot collect it.
Fallout 3 Bobblehead
A Vault Boy Bobblehead can be found in the Wellspring Mayor’s Office. This is a reference to Fallout 3 . You can sell it for $150 dollars.
Breaking Bad reference
Search the holding cell in the sheriff’s building in Wellspring. You can find the cube that was presented to Hank Schrader with Tuco’s “Grill” in it on the shelf across from the prisoners.
Doom 3 reference
Go northwest of Mutant Bash TV Studio, and up a hill to find Crazy Joe’s place by a swamp (with Night Blossoms in it). You will see a hermit named Crazy Joe wearing a Doom 3 t-shirt.
Easy “Dev Graffiti” achievement
Once you reach Subway Town, behind Jani’s Supplies is a NPC named Dietrich. He will ask you to go on a quest to the Abandoned Distillery. The secret “Developer Graffiti” room is located in that area. The room has developer signatures and other graffiti, including artwork shaped into an “Id” symbol. Note: You can only access the room during this mission. After completing the mission, the area will be closed off.
Easy “It’s Good!” achievement
While on the ATV, go to the following three locations, and ram the ATV into the indicated barrier to fly off it and go through the field goal to get the “It’s Good!” achievement. The first field goal is found at the Ark Emergence site. The second is located to the far west, past the Bash TV Studio. The third is located near the Northern Watch Tower. Make sure you are careful going to this location, as enemies can kill you quickly with rockets.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Arts and Crafts (10 points): Construct 10 Engineering Items.
- Tinkerer (20 points): Construct 50 Engineering Items.
- Passive Aggressive (30 points): Get 3 kills with a single Sentry Bot.
- Three Birds, One Bomb Car (30 points): Kill 3 Enemies with one RC Bomb Car.
- Keep ‘Em Coming (30 points): Get 5 kills with one deployed Sentry Turret.
- Mechanocide (50 points): Kill 100 Enemies with Sentry Bots, Sentry Turrets, or RC Bomb Cars.
- Jetpacker (20 points): Kill an Authority Enforcer during Jetpack descent.
- Silent But Deadly (15 points): Stealth kill 10 Enemies with the Striker Crossbow.
- Hat Trick (15 points): Kill at least 3 Enemies with a single Mind Controlled Enemy.
- Decapathon (15 points): Get 10 Headshot kills with the Wingstick.
- Open Minded (15 points): Get 10 Headshot kills with the Sniper Rifle.
- Jumper (20 points): Perform all 18 Vehicle Jumps.
- Gotta Have ‘Em All (20 points): Collect all Playing Cards on one play-through.
- Master Chef (20 points): Collect all Recipes and Schematics in one play-through.
- Hardest Deck (25 points): Beat Teague’s hardest Deck.
- JACKPOT! (15 points): Roll 4 Targets in the first round of Tombstones.
- Just a Flesh Wound (15 points): Complete the final round of 5 Finger Filet.
- Deliverance (15 points): Complete the final round of Strum.
- Minigamer (15 points): Win all Minigames.
- Lead Foot (10 points): Win a Race in the Campaign.
- Rage Cup (50 points): Win all Races in the Campaign.
- Demolition Man (20 points): Destroy 100 Enemy Cars.
- It’s Good! (15 points): Score each of the 3 Field Goals from the ATV.
- Roadkill (15 points): Run over 10 Mutants.
- Ghost Buster (10 points): Complete Ghost Hideout in the Campaign.
- Waste Management (10 points): Complete Wasted Garage in the Campaign.
- Gladiator (10 points): Complete Mutant Bash TV in the Campaign.
- It’s Alive! (10 points): Complete Dead City in the Campaign.
- Wellness Plan (10 points): Complete The Well in the Campaign.
- Debunked (10 points): Complete Shrouded Bunker in the Campaign.
- ytiC daeD (10 points): Complete Dead City Reverse in the Campaign.
- Jail Break (10 points): Complete Authority Prison in the Campaign.
- Vault Assault (10 points): Complete Gearhead Vault in the Campaign.
- Power Struggle (10 points): Complete Power Plant in the Campaign.
- Decrypted (10 points): Complete Jackal Canyon in the Campaign.
- Mutie Blues (10 points): Complete Blue Line Station in the Campaign.
- Bringin’ Home the Bacon (20 points): Earn 750 Dollars in one episode of Bash TV in the Campaign.
- Mr. Oddjob (40 points): Complete 5 Job Board Quests in one play-through.
- Dev Graffiti (15 points): Find the secret Developer Graffiti Room.
- Hey, not too rough (50 points): Finish the Campaign on any difficulty.
- Hurt me plenty (25 points): Finish the Campaign on at least Normal difficulty.
- Ultra-violence (25 points): Finish the Campaign on at least Hard difficulty.
- RAGE Nightmare (25 points): Finish the Campaign on Nightmare difficulty.
- Obsessive Compulsive (75 points): Reach 100% Completion in the Campaign.
- The Legend Begins… (10 points): Complete a Legend of the Wasteland.
- Anthology (20 points): Complete all Legends of the Wasteland.
- A True Legend (25 points): Complete a Legend of the Wasteland on Nightmare difficulty.
- No Room for Sidekicks (15 points): Complete a Legend of the Wasteland without any player(s) becoming incapacitated.
- Fresh Meat (10 points): Complete a public Road RAGE match.
- MVP (20 points): Get first place in a public Road RAGE match.
The following achievements require “The Scorchers” bonus downloadable content:
- Night Terrors (70 points): Finish the Campaign on Ultra Nightmare difficulty.
- Cavernous Stumble (20 points): Complete Hagar Caves in The Scorchers job path.
- Plans Refined (25 points): Complete Refinery in The Scorchers job path.
- Thrash Canyon (25 points): Complete Bash Canyon in The Scorchers job path.
- Fired Up! (25 points): Complete Scorcher Base in the The Scorchers job path.
- Lucky Charms (15 points): Bet and win on Green in the Roly-Poly minigame.
- Foursome (15 points): Win with a Four of a Kind in the Video Poker minigame.
- Wall Hack (15 points): Kill 2 enemies with one Railgun Slug shot through a wall.
- Rebar Pie (15 points): Pin an enemy to a surface with a Rebar ammo shot.
- Rite of Passage (25 points): Complete Wellspring Tunnels in The Scorchers job path.