Skullgirls: Encore Typing Of The Skullgirls mode
Note: The following code requires a keyboard. While the developer and publisher logos are appearing, type ” gottatypefast! “. If you entered the code correctly, the fighting sound effects will be played. Then, select Story, Arcade, Marie 300%, or Local Versus mode.
Color Palette #10
Select Local Versus mode, then enter ” idspispopd ” at the controller screen to unlock Color Palette #10.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding storyline in Arcade mode:
- Valentine’s story: Successfully complete Story mode with the six main characters.
- Double’s story: Successfully complete Story mode with Valentine.
Play as Fukua
Successfully complete Story mode with Filia to unlock Fukua.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- An Ensemble Cast (10 points): There may be no I in “team,” but there is in “variety.”
- Getting A Head In the Game (15 points): Sometimes you just need to relax and take the weight off your shoulders.
- Good Hunting, Commander (15 points): A good commander knows how to wield her forces effectively.
- Instant Hair Dash (15 points): Let your parasite feel the wind between his tendrils.
- Medical Board Will Be Notified (15 points): Your opponents aren’t the only ones under the knife.
- My Pain Will Be Visited Upon You (15 points): Sometimes you can take it, and sometimes you just want to lash out.
- Prolix (20 points): Words are fun – expand your vocabulary.
- Real Circus Damage (15 points): And now, for the main attraction… Grappling!
- Sküllgirls (20 points): Graduation day has arrived at last! Mrs. Victoria’s so proud of you.
- The Kitchen Sink (15 points): Throw everything at them, including…
- Threads of Fate (30 points): Follow all threads of fate to their inevitable conclusions.
- Toil and Trouble (15 points): A sesquidecemvir of seven simulacra synergizing simultaneously.