Torchlight Shadow Vault
Successfully complete the game. The crypt in the Torchlight graveyard will now be open for all new characters. It features new quests.
Choose the Very Hard difficulty, and play the first level of the main dungeon. Rush all the way to Brink to find him fighting a Translucid beast. Kill the beast to unlock a Phase Portal that will transport you to a secret dungeon that contains very powerful enemies.
Get the “Tree Hugger” achievement to unlock the Destroyer Gamerpic. Get the “Big And Green And Dead All Over” achievement to unlock the Vanquisher Gamerpic.
Create a new character. Once you are in town, put all your character’s potions (including your Respec potion, if you have one) into the shared stash chest on the north side of Torchlight. Then, delete that character. Load another character, and you can pick up the potions your deleted character put in the chest. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award:
- Robot Knit Cap: Successfully complete the game.
- Torchlight Logo Tee: Defeat the Overseer.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- A Lich to Scratch (10 points): Defeat the Overseer.
- Tree Hugger (10 points): Defeat the Root Golem.
- When this Town’s a Rockin’ (10 points): Defeat the Ember Colossus.
- Fetch a Fair Price (10 points): Send your pet to town.
- Shape-Shifter (10 points): Change your pet by feeding it fish.
- Over the Brink (10 points): Defeat Brink.
- Only a Master of Evil (50 points): Defeat Alric.
- Enchantment Overload (20 points): Successfully enchant one item 10 times.
- Superstar (30 points): Achieve maximum fame.
- Big and Green and Dead All Over (10 points): Defeat Krag.
- Enchanted (20 points): Successfully enchant one item 5 times.
- Purple People Defeater (10 points): Defeat Medea.