Demon Shaft dungeon
Successfully complete the game and save to unlock the Demon Shaft. The Demon Shaft will be selectable under the “Go To Other Areas” map. The Demon Shaft is an extremely hard dungeon, with 100 floors.
Get across a town faster
If you want to get to a place in walking mode faster, enter edit mode. Move the pointer to your destination and exit edit mode.
Use the Build-Up command instead of Status Break to get the best weapons in the game. Status Breaking will only take away 40% of your weapon’s power. Use the Status Break only when getting special abilities for your main weapon.
The following is a list of Gems (weapon attachments that take one space but do multiple things) and what each does:
- Garnet: +10 Animal, +10 Rock, +10 Fire, +5 Attack
- Pearl: +10 Undead, +10 Thunder, +10 Endurance
- Ruby: +10 Mimic, +10 Fire, +10 Speed
- Sapphire: +10 Flying, +10 Wind, +10 Magic
- Amethyst: +10 Mage, +10 Dino, +10 Ice
- Opal: +10 Mage, +10 Steel, +10 Endurance
- Peridot: +10 Plant, +10 Animal, +10 Holy, +5 Attack
- Aquamarine: +10 Sea, +10 Flying, +10 Ice
- Topaz: +10 Undead, +10 Flying, +10 Speed, +5 Attack
- Turquoise: +10 Rock, +10 Mimic, +10 Ice
- Emerald: +10 Dino, +10 Plant, +10 Magic
- Diamond: + 5 vs. All Creatures, Extra +5 vs. Steel
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Dungeon Master (Platinum): Collect all of the other trophies.
- Call it a hunch (Bronze): Successfully force open a treasure chest by guessing its trap.
- Heads up (Bronze): Kill an enemy with a thrown item.
- Hoarder (Bronze): Check an item in at a Check-in Counter.
- Call for Backup (Bronze): Use Stand-in Powder to change to an ally when current character is exhausted.
- For the birds (Bronze): Arrange 10 trees in Norune Village.
- Sticky Fingers (Silver): Steal an enemy’s item using a weapon equipped with the Steal ability.
- Status Breaker (Bronze): Status Break a weapon to create a SynthSphere.
- Teach a man to fish… (Bronze): Acquire a Fishing Rod.
- Calculating Kindness (Bronze): View a town
- Home Sweet Home (Silver): Completely assemble Renee & Toan’s house.
- Weapon Collector (Silver): Upgrade a weapon 10 times.
- Even Stronger (Silver): Build up a weapon into a new weapon.
- Solar Power (Silver): Attach the Sun to a weapon.
- A Rare Catch (Gold): Catch a Baron Garayan fish.
- Specialized Weapon (Gold): Max any attribute for a weapon without an attachment.
- The Big One (Silver): Catch a fish that’s over 100 cm in length.
- Hometown Hero (Silver): Learn Windmill Slash from Dran.
- Comfort Food (Silver): Boost a character’s defense by eating their favorite food.
- Tycoon (Gold): Accumulate 65,535G.
- Strength in Numbers (Gold): Acquire all six allies.
Additionally, there are seven secret trophies:
- What’s this?! (Silver): Use the Changing Potion to turn the stray cat into Xiao.
- The God of Beasts (Silver): Defeat Dran.
- Forest Keeper (Silver): Defeat Master Utan.
- Ice Queen (Silver): Defeat La Saia.
- Break the Curse (Silver): Defeat the King’s Curse.
- A New Champion (Silver): Defeat Minotaur Joe.
- Let’s go home (Gold): Defeat the Dark Genie.