WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007
Win the indicated trophy in Season mode to unlock the corresponding arena:
- Backlash arena: Win the Backlash trophy
- ECW arena: Money In The Bank trophy
- No Mercy arena: Win the No Mercy trophy
- Saturday Night Main Event arena: Win the Superstar Challenge trophy
- SummerSlam arena: Win the SummerSlam trophy
- Unforgiven arena: Win the Unforgiven trophy
- Vengeance arena: Win the Vengeance trophy
- WrestleMania 22 arena: Win the WrestleMania trophy
Successfully complete the indicated task in Season mode to unlock the corresponding championship:
- Hardcore Championship: Win the Superstar Challenge trophy.
- Million Dollar Championship: Win the Legend Challenge.
- n.W.o. Championship: Win the SummerSlam trophy to unlock the n.W.o. Championship in the WWE Shop for $3.500.
- Smoking Skull Championship: Win the Royal Rumble trophy to unlock the Smoking Skull Championship in the WWE Shop for $5.000.
Win the indicated trophy in Season mode to unlock the corresponding legend for purchase at the WWE Shop for $12.000 (except for Jerry Lawler and Tazz, which cost $10.000):
- Bam Bam Bigelow: Win the Unforgiven trophy
- Bret “Hit Man” Hart: Win the Survivor Series trophy
- Cactus Jack: Win the SummerSlam trophy
- Dude Love: Win the SummerSlam trophy
- Hulk Hogan: Win the WrestleMania trophy
- Jerry “The King” Lawler: Win the No Way Out trophy
- Mankind: Win the SummerSlam trophy
- Mr. Perfect: Win the Backlash trophy
- Shane McMahon: Win the Armageddon trophy
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin: Win the Royal Rumble trophy
- Tazz: Win the No Way Out trophy
- “The Anvil” Jim Neidhart: Win the Survivor Series trophy
- The Rock: Win the WrestleMania trophy
Locker Room Shop items
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item in the Locker Room Shop:
- Bret Hart Banner: Win the Survivor Series Trophy
- Bret Hart Poster: Win the Survivor Series Trophy
- Cactus Jack Poster: Win the SummerSlam Trophy
- Candice Banner: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Candice Cut-Out: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Candice Poster 1: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Candice Poster 2: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Chloe Figure: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Chris Masters Statue: Win the Backlash Trophy
- Diva Clock: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- D-X Banner: Win the Vengeance Trophy
- D-X Figure: Win the Vengeance Trophy
- D-X Poster: Win the Vengeance Trophy
- Edge and Lita Figure: Win the Legend Challenge Trophy
- Hogan Trashcan: Win the Wrestlemania Trophy
- Hogan’s Hanging Boas: Win the Wrestlemania Trophy
- Hulk Hogan Banner: Win the Wrestlemania Trophy
- HulkMania Poster: Win the WrestlemaniaTrophy
- Jillian Poster: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- King’s Crown collectible: Win the No Way Out Trophy
- Lita Banner: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Lita Poster 1: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Lita Poster 2: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Mankind Poster: Win the SummerSlam Trophy
- Melina Banner: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Melina Poster: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Melina Splits Poster: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Mickie Banner: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Mickie Cut-Out: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Mickie James Poster 1: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Mickie James Poster 2: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Pink Furry Couch: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Rock vs. Hogan Figure: Win the Wrestlemania Trophy
- RVD’s Money in the Bank collectible: Win the Money in the Bank Trophy
- Shane O’Mac Jersey: Win the Armageddon Trophy
- Steveweiser collectible: Win the Royal Rumble Trophy
- Stone Cold 1 Poster: Win the Royal Rumble Trophy
- Stone Cold 2 Poster: Win the Royal Rumble Trophy
- Stone Cold Banner: Win the Royal Rumble Trophy
- The Rock Banner: Win the Wrestlemania Trophy
- The Rock Poster: Win the WrestlemaniaTrophy
- Torrie Cut-Out: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Torrie Poster 1: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Torrie Poster 2: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Torrie Wilson Banner: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Trish Banner: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Trish Cut-Out: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Trish Poster 1: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Trish Poster 2: Win the No Mercy Trophy
- Trucker Girl Rug: Win the No Mercy Trophy
Infinite CAW experience points
Win the GM Of The Year trophy to get unlimited created wrestler experience points.
Extra GM mode options
Win the GM Of The Year trophy to unlock additional GM mode options.
Diva loading screens
Win the No Mercy trophy to unlock the Diva loading screens for purchase at the WWE Shop.
DX tag entrance
Win the Vengeance trophy to unlock the DX tag entrance for purchase at the WWE Shop.
SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 Tester challenge
Successfully complete all fifteen Superstar and fifteen Legend challenges to unlock the SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 Tester challenge.
World Heavyweight Title in Exhibition mode
Win the Royal Rumble, defeat JBL at No Way Out, and defeat the Undertaker and Kane at WrestleMania to unlock the World Heavyweight Title in Exhibition mode.
WWE Championship in Exhibition mode
To unlock the WWE Championship in Exhibition mode, you must have the title until after Unforgiven. If you are a SmackDown superstar and have the World Heavyweight Title, after WrestleMania or slightly after the Royal Rumble, Teddy Long will trade you to RAW. Your World Heavyweight Title will then change into the WWE Championship.
Money In The Bank song
Go to Exhibition mode and start a Money In The Bank match. You will eventually hear the Money In The Bank song by LiL Scrappy and Young Buck.
Start Season mode with any wrestler. When in the locker room, press Circle to go to the menu with the limos scene and the “Begin Week”, “Difficulty”, “Locker Room”, etc. options. Change the difficulty to “Legend”, select “Begin Week”, but do not start the match. Go all the way to the right to where it reads “Multiplayer”. You will now see a screen that allows you to add the slots with empty controllers. Insert another controller and you will have a player controlled CPU wrestler. After finishing here, the match should automatically start. Just clothesline and pin and you will win in under ten seconds.
Easy GM Of The Year trophy
Start GM mode with two players. Enable the option that allows you to preset the matches automatically, then go to the schedule and confirm the match card. Do the same for the other show. When you are about to do the matches, just simulate all of them. You will then see the news. After that all the matches will automatically be set. Simulate all of them again. Note: You do not need a full roster to do it, because this is being done only for getting the point. Only hire about seven people for three months so your do not waste a lot of money. Continue doing this until the end of the year. At the end Vince will fire the loser and you will get the GM Of The Year trophy.
When selecting your brand in GM mode (SmackDown or RAW), press Square to chose who you will be able to pick. Set off all the good people (popularity 80 or higher) then choose your brand . Then, go to the “Roster” option on menu and put them back on and select them. The fans should now start pouring in.
Create a superstar and put them on your show. Look at you calendar and check to see where you are in the next week. Change your created hometown to where ever you will be at to get higher ratings.
For good superstars and the opposing show to not have any the second time through, turn on “Cost” but turn off “Trades”. In the draft turn on only 25, 5 unpopular and 20 popular. The CPU will take the best. Do not take any wrestlers, then go to trade and take them all. Then, go to the “Edit Draft” section and turn off all the free agents. The opposing show will not have any wrestlers, therefore they cannot book any matches.
Easy Money In The Bank trophy
Take the ladders to the entrance where the superstars come out. Wait with them there until the five other wrestlers come up. Attack them with one, then bring it down to the ring and get the briefcase. If you get knocked off by a superstar, repeat it until you win the match.
To get the case you must set up one ladder under it. Next, take the other ladder and set it up like you would to clothesline someone off the other ladder. Then, run up the slanted one. Once at the top instead of clotheslining, use the Analog-sticks as if you are grabbing the case (press them Up). Once you have the case the ladders will be down. Usually they will only set the ladders up and fight it out at the top of them.
Easy No Way Out trophy
In order to win the No Way Out trophy you must win the Royal Rumble in order to go to No Way Out. Do not challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship if you are on SmackDown at the start of the season or you will not enter the Royal Rumble (even if you lose the title at The Rumble), unless you can lose it by Survivor Series. To get the extra $100,000 to spend on items, you must win the Royal Rumble. You will then begin a story line where JBL has a bounty on you for $100,000 to get your #1 contendership at WrestleMania. You will then challenge JBL to a Steel Cage match that puts your #1 contendership on the line if he puts his $100,000 bounty on the line. Booker T will also challenge for it. Ignore his challenge and face JBL in a Steel Cage match. If you win, you will get $100,000 to spend in the locker room and the No Way Out trophy.
If the referee’s rules are ring out count 10, Strong Irish Whip your opponent out of the ring. Perform a strong grapple (i.e. Choke Slam), then Strong Irish Whip your opponent into the audience and perform another strong grapple. Let the count reach about 8 or 9 then get back in to the ring. By the time your opponent gets back inside of the ring it will be a ring out and you will win. Additionally, if you are having trouble with the special challenge, go to the custom A.I settings and set everything for the COM to nothing.
Easy wins in Table match
Store a finisher. Get their head yellow and their body red. Put them on the announcers table and use your finisher. You should win the match if done correctly.
Easy win in Tester challenge
The Tester challenge is Mickie James defeating the Great Khali. You cannot leave the ring. The easiest way to win this match is to change their moves. Then, just do high flying moves and quick grapples. Get your finishing move and use it.
Maxed out clone
Create a character and take them through Season mode until they are at 99 overall. Then, select “Options” at the main menu. Choose “Copy A Wrestler”, then select your superstar. Copy him or her as many times as desired. Then, go to the CAW screen and choose “Edit”. Select one of your copied superstars and make them into another superstar.
Picking up heavy opponents
You can pick up any weight class higher than you by having full momentum. For example, you can give an FU to Great Khali with John Cena if you have full momentum. Note: This cannot be done without momentum.
Steal the ref’s finisher
It is possible to steal the ref’s finisher by storing two finishers and targeting the ref. Then, do a kick to stun him and press L1 + L2 to steal the finisher.
During an interactive hot spot like the steel steps, instead of using the Right Analog-stick to slam the CPU’s head against them, use the Left Analog-stick to taunt. Note: This works in almost all of the hot spots such as the ropes, tables, etc.
Avoid getting legs grabbed
Use the following trick to prevent your legs from being grabbed on the outside of ring by opponents when playing in Multiplayer mode. When they go to grab your legs, press R2 to reverse.
Choke Slam someone into the announcers table
Make sure your interactive grapple move is a Choke Slam. Play as someone like The Undertaker or Kane. Take the monitors off the table and climb the cell. Grapple your opponent and lift them up to Choke Slam them. Walk into the cell corner and keep walking. Hold the Right and press Right Analog-stick Down. You will throw your opponent into the table and it will break.
Beer can stunner with Stone Cold
While playing as Stone Cold, store a finisher with full momentum. Drag your opponent up to the counter, then perform your finisher. If done correctly, you will slam a can of beer on your opponent’s head and give him a stunner.
Choke Slam through a table in Hell In A Cell match
Make sure your interactive grapple move is a Choke Slam. Take the monitors off the table, then get on the cell and do your interactive grapple. Center your opponent with the table and you should Choke Slam off the cell through the table.
HBK Diving elbow through announcers table
Note: This move only works while playing as “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels. Have a finisher stored, then remove the monitors and the cover for any of the announcer tables. Do this by dragging your opponent in a grapple hold toward a table. If you wish to choke your opponent, do so. Once the announcers table is exposed, Irish Whip your opponent onto the table. Run onto the announcers table with your opponent laying down on it. You should see the “Press L1 For Finisher” message. Press L1, and HBK will go back into the ring, climb the turnbuckle, then perform his Diving Elbow into your opponent on the table. This will not start a pin after he has performed the move, as expected. This move works good for “Last Man Standing” matches. Note: Other superstars may have special moves for the announce tables.
Bar Brawl finisher
When a finisher is stored and one is blinking, Irish Whip your opponent into the big screen television then use your finisher. You will slam them into the television and onto the floor. Then a gold statue of Hulk Hogan will fall on top of him, giving you the K.O.
Hidden weapons in Parking Lot Brawl
There is a shovel that you can get in the parking lot. Make sure the back of the trash truck is open. Go by it and press the button to pick up a weapon when near to get a shovel.
You can use a tire as a weapon. At the bottom of the screen you will see tires. Walk up to them and press X to grab the tire.
Fire truck in Parking Lot Brawl
Irish Whip your opponent to the fire truck’s operation console located at the front end of the truck. Press the Right Analog-stick Up to slam your opponent’s head against the console, causing the ladder to extend over the fighting area. Move to the ladder on the back of the fire truck and press Triangle + Left Analog-stick Up to climb it. You can jump here if you wish, or if you have extended the ladder, press Triangle + Left Analog-stick Up to climb the extended ladder where you can perform a diving move from the bucket.
Parking Lot Brawl finishers
When a finisher is stored and one is blinking, throw your opponent into the hearse then use your finisher. You will pull out the casket, put your opponent inside, then put it back in the hearse. The hearse will drive out of the arena, giving you a win by K.O.
When a finisher is stored and one is blinking, Irish Whip your opponent into the garbage truck then use your finisher. You will throw him into the truck, hit him, then the truck will close up and drive off, giving you the K.O.
When a finisher is stored and one is blinking, extend the ladder by bashing their head into the operating console. Stun your opponent and go to the base of the ladder and press your SmackDown. Your wrestler will begin to climb the ladder and the other one directly behind him. Your wrestler will push his or her opponent off of the extended ladder, in Wile E Coyote fashion.
Play as RVD. When a finisher is stored and one is blinking, Irish Whip your opponent into the green car (closest to the tires) and press your SmackDown. RVD will slam the opponent and get on the hood of the car and do a Rolling Thunder off of it.
More time in Season mode
Use the following trick to get five to six months out of Season mode. Play on RAW as anybody except Viscera or Kurt Angle. You might be able to use a created superstar. On your first week, Jonathan Coachman will tell you that if you win the next four matches, you will get a title shot. In the storyline, “Taking On The Show”, join Big Show as an alliance and win your next four matches. Jonathan Coachman will ask you for a title shot. Answer “No”. Then, four weeks away from WrestleMania, you will be in the storyline, “Cleaning Up RAW”.
Spin belt in WWE Championship
During entrances or celebrations that have the WWE title in it, a small icon will appear in the corner of the screen. Press the button indicated and you will see the WWE title belt’s center plate spin.
Walk in crowd
Select Two Player mode and no count outs. When you get your opponent on the announcer table, press L1 (when you have a finisher). You smash will them through it. Then, use controller two. When you stand up, walk towards the crowd immediately as you get up and you should be able to walk around in the crowd.
At the Bar Brawl, Irish Whip your opponent to the television monitors and perform a regular grapple. If your grapple is successful, a picture of a Diva will appear on every screen and distract your opponent. If the grapple is reversed, the Boogeyman will appear on every monitor, scaring you, and your opponent will perform a grapple on you.
At the Parking Lot Brawl, Irish Whip your opponent to the hearse at the lower left corner of the stage. When your opponent slumps onto the hearse, perform a Quick Grapple. The Boogeyman will appear inside the hearse, scaring you and allowing your opponent a free shot at you.
Incorrect announcer comment
Sometimes when you hit your opponent with a chair in a Money In The Bank match, the announcers will say “Here it comes, the Stone Cold Stunner!”, even if Stone Cold is not in the match.
At the Savior Series in Exhibition mode, when you are coming out from your entrance you will see Tony Chimel but will not hear him talk. You will instead hear Lillian.
Set a created wrestler’s hometown and state to Newark, NJ (the only city available under New Jersey). The announcer will announce him as being from Newark, New Jersey (as usual), but will then say, “From New Jersey”. Thus, the announcer will say, “From Newark, New Jersey. From New Jersey”.
Set a created wrestler’s hometown and state to New York, NY . The announcer will announce him as being from “New York, New York. From New York”.
In a Divas match or in a match with a diva as a special guest referee, the announcers will talk as if men are fighting or attacking. For example, “These two men will fight until neither can continue” and “I don’t think this guy has enough to kick out here”.
When using Superstar 17’s entrance (Y2J Chris Jericho), the announcer and opponent(s) that came out before will be in the center in the ring together. Note: This was done only with created superstars.
After you win back your WWE Championship on RAW at Unforgiven, go to your computer and check the news. It should explain all the things you have gone through to get your title back. In the third paragraph it explains how Big Show tried to make your life hell, followed by the phrase “nterfering in his match against…” with the word “Interfering” misspelled.
- Superstar 01: British Bulldog
- Superstar 02: Hollywood Hulk Hogan (nWo)
- Superstar 03: The Hurricane
- Superstar 04: Doug Basham
- Superstar 05: Danny Basham
- Superstar 06: Ted DiBiasi
- Superstar 07: Scotty 2 Hotty
- Superstar 08: Muhammad Hassan
- Superstar 09: Andre The Giant
- Superstar 10: Jimmy Hart
- Superstar 11: Paul London/Brian Kendrick
- Superstar 12: Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- Superstar 13: Brock Lesnar
- Superstar 14: Stacey Keibler
- Superstar 15: Christy Hemme
- Superstar 16: Eugene
- Superstar 17: Chris Jericho
- Superstar 18: Christian
- Superstar 19: Orlando Jordan
- Moveset 1: Eugene
- Moveset 2: Sylvan or Dupree
- Moveset 3: Charlie Haas
- Moveset 4: Brian Kendrick or London
- Moveset 5: Hurricane
- Moveset 6: Orlando Jordan
- Moveset 7: Taijri
- Moveset 8: Chris Jericho
- Moveset 9: Rhyno
- Moveset 10: Dreamer
- Moveset 11: Bubba Ray Dudley
- Moveset 12: D-Von Dudley
- Moveset 13: Spike Dudley
- Moveset 14: Jeff Hardy
- Moveset 15: Christian
- Moveset 16: AJ Styles
- Moveset 17: Goldberg
- Moveset 18: Scott Stiener
- Moveset 19: Sting
- Moveset 20: X-Pac
- Moveset 21: Kevin Nash
- Moveset 22: Double Axe Handle from Turnbuckle
- Moveset 23: British Bulldog or Animal
- Moveset 24: Hawk
- Moveset 25: Ultimate Warrior