Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "Config.ini" file in your Steam Apps folder or the "\Documents\My Games\We Happy Few\" directory. Find the following lines in the "Config.ini" file:
If you cannot find those lines, add them to the bottom of the file. If the lines already exist in the file, edit them to appear exactly as listed above. Then, save and close the "Config.ini" file. Alternately, in the Steam version, right click We Happy Few in your Steam Library, then select the "Properties" option in the "General" tab. Select the "Set Launch Options" button, enter "-console" in the text field, and save. While playing the game, press ~ to display the console window. Then, type one of the following codes and press [Enter] at the console window to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|Unlock all inventory slots||UnlockInventory|
|Unlock all crafting recipes||UnlockAllRecipes|
|No clipping mode (pass through walls)||Ghost|
|Disable "No clipping mode" and "Flight mode"||Walk|
|Remove fog of war on your map||RevealMap|
|AI ignore player||AIIgnorePlayers|
|Get indicated item||Give [number] [item name]|
Use one of the following values with the "Give [number] [item name]" code to spawn the corresponding item:
- blue molotov
- expansion kit
- fab threads (Impresses everyone, even wastrels)
- blending suit (Better stealth)
- spiked suit (Damaging padded suit)
- shock grenade
- electro hammer pipe
- new formula dexipam (Permanent max stamina upgrade)
- new formula sanitol (Permanent max HP upgrade)
- sunshine (Fake joy)
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Arthur Haste-ings: Take Phlash as Arthur.
- A Bit of The Old Ultraviolence: Kill 100 NPCs across all playthroughs.
- Our Prudent Friend: Listen to all the phone calls in the phoneboxes.
- Shocking Biology: Kill a guy named Ryan Andrews.
- That Kind Of Game: Retrieve the credentials from the club.
- The Slaughterer's Apprentice: Finish all of the butcher's apprentice quests.
- Mother of All Victories: Complete "Band of Brothers" encounter.
- The Great Lubricator: Deliver the cod liver oil.
- Not In Kansas Any More: Cross into the Village for the first time.
- Archipelagist: Set foot on every island.
- The Importance of Not Being Seen: Finish Mystery House without being spotted once.
- Cat Burglar: In Thomasina House - Collect all fake cats.
- Gimme Shelter: Unlock all of Arthur's shelters.
- I Got Better: Contract and cure the plague.
- The Saint: Complete the entire game without directly murdering anyone.
- Baby You're a Rich Man: Gain £1000 from looting/bartering across playthroughs.
- Don't You Have Somewhere Else To Be?: Survive 50 days.
- Now I Can Die Happy: Die while overdosing on Joy.
- Remember, Remember: Find all collectibles.
- You Do Know Jack: Collect all Uncle Jack Shows.
- Snug as a Bug on a Drug: Take the Joy at the very beginning of the game.
- Employee of the month: Read all newspaper articles as Arthur, and redact only the uncomfortable ones.
- Enjoy the View: Correctly sabotage Clive Birtwhistle's redactor work.
- Downer: Complete Arthur's intro.
- The Arthur Hastings: Finish Arthur's playthrough.
- Hot on her Heels: Find all notes related to Prudence.
- Resistance is Futile: Talk to Johnny Bolton from the Secret Radio Room.
- Breaking Blackberry: Complete Sally intro.
- I Love the Smell of Chloroform in the Mornin: Knock out 50 NPCs with the Atomizer.
- The Wyrd Sisters: Complete the Crones encounter.
- The Toxic Ex: Complete speaking with Verloc at the Joy Factory.
- The Sally Boyle: Finish Sally's playthrough.
- Gotta Catch Them All!: Catch 40 butterflies with Sally's butterfly net.
- Sugar Daddy: Inject yourself with glucose 10 times.
- Lighten Up: Use 25 lightning rods, playing as Ollie.
- Bon Voyage: Complete Ollie's intro.
- Miss Byng is Indisposed: Complete "No Place Like Home" encounter.
- Get the Float Out of Here: Complete "The Jack-o-Bean Club" encounter.
- A Heavy Burden: Spread the Message.
- The Ollie Starkey: Finish Ollie's playthrough.