Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding form(s):
Future Super Saiyan: Successfully complete the "Unknown History" secret mission to unlock the Future Super Saiyan transformation.
Giant: As a Namekian, visit Guru's house at Level 35. Speak to Piccolo, then Nail, then Dende, then Piccolo again to begin a fight that will unlock the Giant form. This form drains stamina, but makes you giant and gives unique moves. It is very powerful, but the damage inflicted to you will reflect in your stamina as opposed to your health; once stamina is depleted, the form drops and you will be left in stamina break status.
Golden: As a Frieza, complete the Frieza faction by training on Frieza's Spaceship with Zarbon, then Ginyu, then Golden Frieza, and finally Meta-Cooler to unlock the Golden form. To enter Frieza's Spaceship, reach Level 20 and give Appule a Med-Mix Capsule. The Golden form provides an increase to Ki blasts and speed, and changes the nature of standard Ki blasts. Note: Level 57 is the minimum requirement for the Golden form for the Frieza race.
Kaioken: After the Saiyan Saga, successfully complete Parallel Quest 08: "Invade Earth" to potentially unlock the Kaioken transformation. The mission requires you to defeat enemies while Nappa survives (Ultimate Finish required). You will then fight revived Goku. He will use the Kaioken transformation. Defeat him to have a chance of unlocking the Kaioken transformation. If you do not get it, keep completing the mission until you get it. It may also not unlock until you have progressed further in the game, past the Future Saga. You may also have to master the skill before it unlocks. Kaioken levels are based on your Ki levels. One energy bar is normal Kaioken, 3 bars is x3 Kaioken, and 5 bars is x20 Kaioken. This transformation will drain your stamina -- at x20 it will drain very quickly. This makes both your normal and Ki attacks stronger.
Potential Unleashed: Pass all five advancement tests with a "Z" rank to unlock an additional advancement test. Complete that advancement test to get the Potential Unleashed form. The transformation costs 5 Ki bars to use.
Power Pole Pro: As a human, progress through the Hercule faction by speaking with Saiyaman (do not worry about Hercule himself). Eventually he will offer you a quest to unlock the Power Pole Pro form. This form has long reach, recovers stamina even while moving, and allows for guarding while moving.
Purification: As a Majin, progress through the Buu faction until he has three kids to get the Purification form. This form transforms you into Kid Buu, overriding your moves and stats, while also draining stamina. It is recommended to use the Potential Unleashed form instead.
Super Saiyan ("Awoken" skill): Successfully complete some story missions and reach Level 30 to unlock an event at the Capsule Corp time rift with Vegeta. As a Saiyan, complete the sparing mission with Vegeta. Complete some more story missions until you reach Level 40 and unlock the Kid Buu battle story mission. After defeating Kid Buu, while Goku is charging his spirit bomb, there will be another event with Vegeta at Capsule Corporation. Complete the mission with Vegeta, then talk to Bulma, then Trunks, then go back to Vegeta for the final battle between Goku, Vegeta, and your character. They will then teach you the "Awoken" skill, allowing you to use Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, and Super Saiyan 3.
Super Vegeta: Unlock Super Saiyan, then reach Level 60. You will get a notification about a new mission at Capsule Corporation. Go there and talk to Vegeta. You will have to defeat Super Saiyan God Vegeta to unlock the Super Vegeta 1 and Super Vegeta 2 forms.
At the character selection screen, press Down while scrolling through the characters to find Black. He appears after Akuma.Play as DB Super Future Trunks
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock DB Super Future Trunks.Play as Gogeta and Super Villain Janemba
Successfully complete Parallel Quest 57: "Hells A Picture" to unlock Gogeta and Super Villain Janemba.Play as Great Saiyaman 1 and 2
Pose for two people on a roof near the orange high school to unlock Great Saiyaman 1 and 2.Play as Hercule
Towards the end of the story Hercule will appear in the city next to the clothing shop. Applause him to unlock him.Play as Super Saiyan God Goku
Successfully complete Parallel Quest 67: "Power Of A Super Saiyan God" to unlock Super Saiyan God Goku.Play as Super Villain Yamcha
Successfully complete Parallel Quest: "Yamcha Is Number One" to unlock Super Villain Yamcha.Unlock Broly as an instructor
First, defeat Broly in Story mode. He appears a few times in the story. Complete the Buu Saga, then search for Broly. He can be found hovering around the area where you collect Parallel Quests, in between there at the World Tournament area. Fly close to Broly, and he will attack you. Defeat Broly, and you will return to Conton City. Refresh the city to make Broly available as an instructor. To refresh the city, you can either do a quick mission or just create a Parallel Quest lobby and leave to load back into the city. Note: You must be "God" rank before you can train with Broly, as he does not appear before that.The Flying Nimbus
In Conton City, fly up just above the floating islands and search around the city (in the Namekian's area, between the Patroller's School and Mushroom area) for a flying character named "Oba". Talk to him to get The Flying Nimbus, which is one of the vehicles you can use to float around Conton City.Vegeta's alternate training armor
Successfully complete Parallel Quest 65 to unlock Vegeta's alternate training armor.Frieza's Spaceship
To enter Frieza's Spaceship, reach Level 20 and give Appule a Med-Mix Capsule.Guru's House bonuses
Throughout the game, you will have to defend Guru's House from those seeking the Dragon Balls. The more defense missions you complete, the more Guru will reward you. Successfully complete the indicated number of missions to unlock the corresponding reward:
- Extra Dragon Ball Wish Categories: Successfully complete 15 defense missions, then talk to Guru.
- Unlock Hidden Potential (Stat Cap Raise): Successfully complete 5 defense missions, then talk to Guru.
After completing the "Warrior From The Demon World" Time Vault chapter and viewing the normal ending sequence, the story completion (under player stats) will still not display at 100%. That is because there is another secret mission called "Unknown History". To unlock it, you must complete a series of quest lines in the five Time Rifts (the large flying objects over Conton City) to get five Distorted Time Eggs. Give the eggs to the Supreme Kai near the Time Vault, then speak to Trunks. If you cannot progress in a quest line, it is because your power level is too low or you need to wait between fights and do something else. It is recommended you are around Level 75 when attempting all of this. Successfully complete the indicated tasks to earn all five Time Eggs:
1. Hercule's House: Complete all six Sayamen quests in Hercule's House. When you enter the house area, turn right to find them in the courtyard. If they are not there, you must talk to them in the Resort District/Kame House first. You can ignore Hercule's quests, as only the Saiyamen quests matter.
2. Capsule Corporation: Complete all four Vegeta fights. He is standing in the left side of the area. If he does not offer you a fight, your level is too low and you must gain a higher level.
3. Guru's House: Defend Guru's house ten times (complete ten of Nail's quest in the House area). After accepting the first quest in this area, you will sometimes see a notification in the top right corner of the screen that the house is under attack. When this happens, Nail will offer you a new quest there. In those quests, you must collect some Dragon Balls. There are six parts to the quest. After completing all six, they reset to Part 1. You must keep doing these quests until a total of ten have been completed. Then, speak to Guru for him to power up your Shenron Wishes.
4. Majin Buu's House: Feed Buu until he has six children.
5. Frieza's Spaceship: Complete all 17 quests in Frieza's Spaceship. Some of the quests will not appear right away and you must leave. Let some time go by and complete some other fights (for example, Parallel quests). After a few other fights, you should see a notification in the top right corner that a new mission is available in the spaceship. You also need to have a higher power level before some quests become available.
Unlock the "Unknown History" secret mission. During the mission, you will fight as Bardock vs. Mira. Afterwards, Trunks will visit Gohan and they fight Android 17 and Android 18 to alter history for a safer future. Complete the secret mission to view the hidden ending and unlock the "Defiance In The Face Of Despair!!" trophy.
Dragon Balls are the most useful and iconic item in the game. There are seven of them in total. Once you have found all seven, Shenron can be summoned at the Dragon Ball Pedestal. He will grant you a wish. You will get the "I Summon You Forth: Shenron!" trophy for making a wish. You need to do this several times to unlock all characters in the game. Always wish for a new playable character to unlock them all and get the "I've Come For You!" trophy. Use the following method to get Dragon Balls easily:
1. Play Parallel Quest #04: "Prepare For The Attack Of Saiyans!"
2. Defeat the first three enemies as quickly as possible.
3. A portal will appear, and shortly afterwards a group of Time Patrollers will spawn. Stay in the starting area; do not go through portal yet.
4. Challenge the Time Patrollers to a fight and defeat them. Time Patrollers always drop one of three item types: materials, equipment, and key items. Look for key items, as they are always Dragon Balls. It will display the type of drop at the bottom of the screen. If you get a key item, finish the quest. If you do not get a key item, immediately restart the quest and try again.
This method allows you to get one Dragon Ball approximately every three playthroughs -- roughly one every five minutes. You should be able to farm all seven Dragon Balls within 30-60 minutes. It works online and offline.Easy food for Majin Buu
Feeding Majin Buu at his house will make him bear children. You gain access to this area after making some progress in the story. When he has six children, he will give you a Distorted Time Egg, which is needed for the secret ending and to reach 100% completion for the story. Feeding his children can also provide some nice rewards, such as new clothing and Super Souls. Feed a child multiple times for him or her to change colors and unlock a trophy. You get food from collecting Blue Orbs in Canton City. Collect some Blue Orbs, then complete one fight for everything to respawn. Repeat this as many times as desired.
The following is a list of all wishes Shenron grants and what the wishes unlock. Note: After finishing the Guru House and seeing Guru again after getting the 125 skill points from him, you will unlock new wishes (rare item, ultimate attack, super attack, grow more, full stomach).
- I want money!: 500,000 Zeni.
- I want a rare item!: Goodie Radish accessory.
- I want to dress up!: The first wish is the Crystal Battle Suit Set. The Guru wish is the Turtle Hermit Set.
- I want to get stronger!: 6 Echo Soul devices.
- I want to grow!: Gain one level. This is best used when a lot is required to level up.
- I want a new Ultimate Attack!: The first wish is the Time Skip/Molotov. The second wish is the Ice Canon. The Guru wish is Minus Energy Power Ball.
- I want a new Super Attack!: The first wish is the Flash Fist Crush. The Guru wish is the Dragon Flash Bullet.
- I want more usable characters!: The first wish is Hit, second wish is Eis Shenron or Nuova Shenron, and the final is Omega (four wishes total).
- I want a second chance at life!: Resets stat points.
- I want to be drop dead gorgeous!: Allows you to customize how your character looks again.
- I want medals!: Gain 10 TP medals.
The following is a list of all 100 Parallel Quest Ultimate Finish requirements:
- 1. Being A Time Patroller: Defeat all Saibamen. Defeat Yamcha and Tien.
- 2. A Deal?! The Saiyan Brothers: Defeat Raditz last. Defeat Gohan Kid.
- 3. World Tournament Tag Team: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Piccolo and Gohan.
- 4. Prepare For The Attack of The Saiyans!: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Goku and revived Piccolo.
- 5. Saiyan Blood: Successfully complete with Raditz's health over 50%. Defeat Gohan and revived Goku.
- 6. Saibamen's Revenge: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Nappa and the Saibamen.
- 7. Attack Of The Saiyans: Defeat all Saibamen. Defeat all revived Saiyans.
- 8. Invade Earth: Successfully complete with Nappa surviving. Defeat revived Goku.
- 9. The Saiyan King Is...Who?: Successfully complete with Vegeta's health over 50%. Defeat Great Ape Nappa.
- 10. Saiyan Survivors: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Piccolo and Gohan.
- 11. Burst Open And Mix!: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat the Time Patroller in training.
- 12. Simian Battlefront: Defeat Great Ape Vegeta last. Reduce Turles' health to 50%.
- 13. Namekian Dragon Balls: Defeat Guldo. Recover 7 Dragon Balls.
- 14. Saiyan Pride: Successfully complete with Vegeta's health over 50%. Defeat revived Goku and Gohan.
- 15. Gotta Find That Dragon Ball!: Defeat all enemies. Recover 7 Dragon Balls.
- 16. Defeat Frieza's Army!: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat Ginyu, Burter, and Jeice.
- 17. Ginyu and The Fruit: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat Vegeta and Turles.
- 18. Force Entrance Exam: Successfully complete with Guldo's health over 50%. Defeat Ginyu, revived Jeice, and Recoome.
- 19. Fierce Battle! Ginyu Force: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Frieza and revived Ginyu.
- 20. Frieza! Show Yourself!: Successfully complete with at least 10 minutes remaining. Defeat Frieza.
- 21. Tri-Race Coop: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Frieza and revived enemies.
- 22. Dragon Ball Brawl: Defeat all enemies. Recover 7 Dragon Balls.
- 23. The Explosion of Namek: Successfully complete within 3 minutes. Defeat the Time Patroller in training.
- 24. Super Saiyan Legend: Befriend Vegeta and complete it with him alive. Defeat Super Saiyan Vegeta.
- 25. The Emperor's Brother: Successfully complete within 5 minute. Defeat Metal Cooler.
- 26. Clash Of Kin!: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Turles and Lord Slug.
- 27. Metal Cooler Riot: Successfully complete with at least 10 minutes remaining. Defeat Cooler.
- 28. Legendary Super Saiyan: Defeat Krillin before Goku. Defeat Super Saiyan Goku.
- 29. The Androids Attack: Successfully complete with Cell's health over 50%. Defeat Piccolo.
- 30. Challenger Hercule: Successfully complete with Hercule's health over 50%. Defeat Revived Vegeta.
- 31. Let's Train: Successfully complete with Vegeta and Gohan transformed. Defeat revived Gohan.
- 32. Multiple Cell Jr. Hunt: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Cell and each Cell Jr.
- 33. Earth In Danger!: Defeat all enemies. Defeat all revived enemies.
- 34. Return Of Ginyu Force!: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Frieza and revived Ginyu.
- 35. Miscalculations In Time: Successfully complete with Cell's health over 50%. Defeat Gohan.
- 36. The Cell Games Begin: Defeat Piccolo and Goku before Gohan. Defeat Gohan with Cell surviving.
- 37. Clash! Perfect Cell!: Successfully complete within 3 minutes. Defeat both Cells.
- 38. Power Teams: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat revived Gohan and Cell.
- 39. 17 And 18 Of The Official History: Successfully complete with Vegeta and Piccolo surviving. Defeat Android 16 and revived Androids 17, 18.
- 40. The Future Warriors!: Successfully complete within 8 minutes. Defeat Future Gohan and Trunks.
- 41. Warriors' Annihilation - Future Chapters: Successfully complete with 17 and 18 surviving. Defeat Trunks.
- 42. Artificial Warriors: Defeat Cell Jr. Defeat Cell and the revived Androids.
- 43. Change The Future: Successfully complete with Future Gohan's health over 50%. Defeat Cell.
- 44. Dragon Balls Of The Future: Defeat all enemies. Recover 7 Dragon Balls.
- 45. Take Back The Dragon Balls!: Defeat all Cell Jrs. Recover 7 Dragon Balls.
- 46. 16 Of The Official History: Successfully complete without 16 being defeated. Defeat Cell.
- 47. Daddy! Don't Die!: Successfully complete with Vegeta' health over 50%. Defeat Broly.
- 48. 2nd World Tournament Tag Team: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat all enemies that appear.
- 49. Namek Berserker: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Nail and revived Piccolo.
- 50. Majin Chaos: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat Majin Buu and Super Buu.
- 51. Great Saiyaman is Here: Successfully complete with Great Saiyaman still alive. Defeat revived Cell and Frieza.
- 52. Super Saiyan Bargain Sale: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Goku and Gotenks.
- 53. The Fist Of Justice: Defeat all Saibamen. Defeat Majin Buu.
- 54. Majin Revival: Successfully complete with Majin Buu's health over 50%. Defeat revived Hercule.
- 55. Tag With Gotenks: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Gohan.
- 56. Hercule Is Number One: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Hercule.
- 57. Hell Is A Picture?: Successfully fuse Goku and Vegeta. Defeat Janemba.
- 58. Majin Banquet: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Hercule and the revived Buu.
- 59. Potara Warrior: Successfully complete with Super Buu's health over 50%. Defeat Super Vegito.
- 60. Blast The Super Spirit Bomb!: Successfully complete with Majin Buu surviving. Defeat revived Kid Buu.
- 61. The Cell Games Continued: Defeat Videl and Piccolo before Gohan. Defeat Gohan with Cell still alive.
- 62. Frieza's Nightmare Returns: Defeat Gotenks before Vegito. Defeat Super Vegito and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks.
- 63. Appetite For Destruction: Defeat Beerus Last. Defeat Beerus.
- 64. Beerus The Impulsive: Successfully complete with at least 8 minutes remaining. Defeat Beerus.
- 65. The New Warriors: Successfully complete within 8 min. Defeat Goku and Vegeta.
- 66. Stop Beerus' Destruction: Successfully complete without any ally defeated. Defeat Whis.
- 67. Power Of A Super Saiyan God: Successfully complete within 3 minutes. Defeat revived Goku.
- 68. Old Rivals and Dragon Balls: Defeat Frieza, Cell, and Kid Buu. Recover 7 Dragon Balls.
- 69. God Of Destruction And His Master: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat revived Beerus.
- 70. Things Are Getting Serious!: Successfully complete within 8 minutes. Defeat Golden Frieza and Metal Cooler.
- 71. Abominable Saiyans: Successfully complete with Trunks' health over 50%. Defeat Golden Frieza.
- 72. First Training: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat all enemies with Golden Frieza still alive.
- 73. Friezas' Siege Against Earth: Defeat all enemies before Golden Frieza appears. Defeat all enemies.
- 74. Galactic Patrol, Away!: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat Golden Frieza.
- 75. Room To Spare: Beerus enters battle with Whis remaining. Defeat Beerus and Whis.
- 76. Eternal Rival: Defeat SS4 Goku after SS4 Vegeta Appears. Defeat SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta.
- 77. Parent And Child: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat all enemies.
- 78. Heated, Furious, Ultimate Batlle: Successfully complete with revived Goku surviving. Defeat revived Broly.
- 79. Great Ape Festival: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat the Time Patroller in training.
- 80. The Return Of The Giant Ape-Fest!: Successfully complete with Jaco and Pan surviving. Defeat all enemies.
- 81. Wake Up!: Successfully complete within 8 minutes. Defeat Gogeta.
- 82. Ultimate Brotherly Battle: Successfully complete within 8 minutes. Defeat Golden Frieza and Metal Cooler.
- 83. Dangerous Duo! Warriors Never Rest: Defeat Broly With Gohan Surviving. Recover 7 Dragon Balls.
- 84. Saiyan Warriors: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat Broly, Vegito, and Gotenks.
- 85. Power Berserkers: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat Gohan, Broly, and Bardock.
- 86. Yamcha Is Number One: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Yamcha.
- 87. Saiyan Battle: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Goku and the revived warriors.
- 88. Evil Seeks Dragon Balls Yet Again!: Defeat all enemies. Recover 7 Dragon Balls.
- 89. Super-Super Ultimate Series of Battles!: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat Vegito and Gotenks.
- 90. Gathering Of The Great Evil Alliance: Successfully complete within 10 minutes. Defeat revived Frieza, Cell, and Majin Buu.
- 91. Saiyan Revolt: Successfully complete with Nappa and Raditz surviving. Defeat Vegito.
- 92. Revenge Of The Tuffle: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Goku.
- 93. Small But Strong!: Defeat Goku (GT) and Trunks before Pan. Defeat Goku and Vegeta.
- 94. Ultimate Power, Ultimate Saiyan: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Gogeta, EIs, Nuova, and Omega Shenron.
- 95. Super 17, The Ultimate Android: Defeat Super 17 with Goku surviving. Defeat revived Super 17.
- 96. The Shadow Dragons: Successfully complete with all allies surviving. Defeat all enemies.
- 97. Insidious Plot: Successfully complete within 3 minutes. Defeat all enemies.
- 98. Villains Regroup!: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Janemba and Turles.
- 99. Frieza Race Revivified: Successfully complete within 5 minutes. Defeat Frieza and the Avatar.
- 100. The Ultimate Rivalry: Successfully complete within 8 minutes. Defeat SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Bye Bye, Xenoverse (Platinum): Obtained all trophies!
- Over Here, Slowpoke... (Gold): Learn all possible Awoken Skills for each race from the large time rifts.
- I Feel a Little...Different! (Silver): Cause a Majin to change.
- I'll Make You Commander of the Frieza Force (Silver): Become Frieza's second-in-command.
- I've Come for You! (Silver): Unlocked all characters and variations!
- Takkaraput pop porunga pupiritt paro! (Silver): Power up Shenron's wishes.
- The Righteous Must Flourish! (Silver): Become a student of the Great Saiyamen and defeat all the villains.
- Victory is Mine! (Silver): Won online 7 times!
- Want to Be the Next God of Destruction? (Silver): Pass the Super Class test.
- You Really Are a Hero! (Silver): Complete all Expert Missions.
- You're Like the Son I Never Had... (Silver): Complete all the instructors' lessons.
- You're Number 1! (Silver): Get Vegeta to acknowledge your strength.
- You're the Second Foe to Push Me This Far! (Silver): Cleared all Parallel Quests!
- Allow Me to Awaken This Power for You (Bronze): Unlock an attribute boost.
- Awaken Warrior of Legend... (Bronze): Complete "The Galactic Emperor."
- Dawn of the Fierce Battle... (Bronze): Complete "Ruckus on Planet Namek."
- Despair Once More! (Bronze): Complete "The Emperor's Return."
- Focus Hard - Not on a Place, But on a Person (Bronze): Interact with Time Miniatures in all Bases.
- Frieza's Secret Weapon! (Bronze): Complete "The Ginyu Force Strikes."
- Hello! (Bronze): Pay a visit to Kame House.
- How About a Little Warm-up? (Bronze): Played Online Battles for the first time!
- I Summon You Forth: Shenron! (Bronze): Gathered 7 Dragon Balls and summoned Shenron!
- If I Don't Do It, Who Will? (Bronze): Complete 7 Expert Missions.
- In a Rocket Built For One Person? (Bronze): Ride a vehicle.
- It Won't Be Enough to Kill Me! (Bronze): Pass the Kai Class test.
- My Stomach Hurts! (Bronze): Receive an SP Reward from Hercule.
- Of All My Fights You're My 2nd Strongest Foe (Bronze): Won endless battle 7 times!
- People of Earth, Please Lend Me Your Energy! (Bronze): Collect half of all skills.
- Prepare to Die! (Bronze): Pass the Easy Class test.
- Prologue to Battle! (Bronze): Complete "Raditz's Attack."
- See You Later! (Bronze): Successfully repel a super Ki Blast.
- Seize the Future!! (Bronze): Complete "Decisive Battle with Majin Buu."
- Shut Up and Put This on Your Right Ear! (Bronze): Create a QQ Bang.
- Successor of the Strongest (Bronze): Complete "Android Warfare."
- Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Bronze): Reach level 80.
- Take Care of Your Mom for Me... (Bronze): Free all allies who were put under mind control.
- That Stone Might Be a Decoy! Let Me Check It (Bronze): Complete 10 of Yamcha's training sessions.
- The Bad Guys Always Wear the Coolest Clothes (Bronze): Collect half of all equipment.
- The Battle of Gods Concludes! (Bronze): Complete "God of Destruction's Anger."
- The Most Powerful Majin is Born! (Bronze): Cause a Majin to be born.
- The Saiyan Legend Reborn! (Bronze): Complete "The Saiyan Threat."
- The Spirit of Goku is Forever! (Bronze): Complete "A Desperate Future."
- Tra La La La La La! (Bronze): Complete 10 of Krillin's training sessions.
- We Better Use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber... (Bronze): Complete all Challenge Quests.
- You Can't Destroy What I Really Am! (Bronze): Collect 50% of nicknames and view the nickname list.
- You Really Get Around! (Bronze): Visited all stages!
- You Wouldn't Want to Work for Me, Would You? (Bronze): Join the Frieza Force.
- You're Not Worthy of Fighting Me! (Bronze): Parallel Quest completion rate is over 50%!
Additionally, there are two secret trophies:
- Goku's Dream is Super-Huge! (Gold): Watch the ending sequence.
- Defiance in the Face of Despair!! (Bronze): Complete "Unknown History."