Each ability has three different levels with the listed attributes:
- Ability: Can be performed when the opponent is lying parallel to the ropes.
- Level 1: Decreases the opponent's kick out gauge by 26% but the chance that referee sees the pins is increased by 24%.
- Level 2: Decreases gauge by 44% but the chance of referee noticing is increased by 34%.
- Level 3: Requires a finisher, decreases gauge by 60%, and referee chance is increased to 50%.
Diving Pin Combo
- Ability: Allows a Superstar to perform a pin immediately following certain diving attacks.
- Level 1: Reduces opponent's kickout gauge by 10%.
- Level 2: Reduces by 20%.
- Level 3: Reduces by 30%.
- Ability: Increases the time window in which players must complete a Superstar's Comeback moment.
- Level 1: Increases by 13 seconds.
- Level 2: Increases by 16 seconds.
- Level 3: Increases by 21 seconds.
- Ability: Can only be used by Heavyweight and Super Heavyweight Superstars. Decreases the chance that a Superstar will fall to his knees when hit by a strong or running strike.
- Level 1: Decreases the chance by 40%.
- Level 2: Decreases by 55%.
- Level 3: by 65%.
- Ability: Players have a stamina increase when their manager distracts the referee.
- Level 1: Provides a small boost.
- Level 2: Increases boost further by 50%. Only usable twice per match.
- Level 3: Increases boost further by 50%. Only usable twice per match.
- Ability: Steal an opponent's finisher and use it against them, disrupting their focus and causing them to lose stamina.
- Level 1: Ability can be used once per match.
- Level 2: Useable twice and increase the stamina lost.
- Level 3: Completely drains the opponent's stamina while allowing the move to be used once per match.
- Ability: Allows a Superstar to perform a pin immediately following certain grapple attacks.
- Level 1: Reduces opponent's kickout gauge by 10%.
- Level 2: Reduces to 20%.
- Level 3: Reduces to 30%.
- Ability: Allows players to immediately kick out from the pinfall mini-game.
- Level 1: Requires a Finisher and can be done once per match.
- Level 2: Requires a Finisher but can be done twice per match.
- Level 3: Does not require a Finisher but can only be done once per match.
- Ability: Allows Superstars to escape to ringside when they are down near the ropes.
- Level 1: Requires 75% of stamina bar to perform.
- Level 2: Reduces cost by 33%.
- Level 3: Reduces cost by 66%.
- Ability: Decreases the probability of the referee seeing the Rope Break of the opponent during the first pin count.
- Level 1: Decreases by 60%.
- Level 2: Decreases by 50%.
- Level 3: Decreases by 40%.
- Ability: While fighting at ringside, damage dealt from grapple and environmental attacks is increased.
- Level 1: Increased by 7%.
- Level 2: Increased by 11%.
- Level 3: Increased by 18%
- Ability: Damage inflicted by double team moves and Tag Team finishers is increased.
- Level 1: Deals 12% more damage.
- Level 2: Deals 17% more damage.
- Level 3: Deals 26% more damage.
- Ability: Decreases stamina cost of reversals.
- Level 1: Decreases by 10%.
- Level 2: Decreases by 30%.
- Level 3: Decreases by 50%.
The indicated moveset is based on the corresponding wrestler:
- American Dragon: Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan
- Backbreaker Specialist: Roderick Strong
- Bucking Trends: The Young Bucks
- Charisma Personified: Jeff Hardy
- Gold Standard: Shelton Benjamin
- Jackson: Ezekial Jackson
- Jomo: John Morrison
- Olympic Hero: Kurt Angle
- Panama Playboy: Adam Cole
- Shake, Rattle & Roll: Road Dogg
- The Ace Of Japan: Hiroshi Tanahashi
- The Dude: Trent Barretta
- The Monster: Brodus Clay
- The Shoot Fighter: Katsuyori Shibata
- The Suplex Machine: Tazz
- WWE Legend 1: Eddie Guerrero
The indicated moveset is based on the corresponding wrestler in the "New Moves Pack" DLC:
- 630 Senton: Prince Puma
- Alabama Slam Facebuster: Bull Nakano
- Armbar / Leglock combo: Kyle O'Reilly
- Avalanche RamPaige: Paige
- Bang A Rang: Dalton Castle
- Black Magic: Low Ki
- Buzzsaw Kick: Tajiri
- Corner Springboard Enzuigiri: Nikki Bella
- Cradle Piledriver: Jerry Lynn
- Crossface Chickenwing: Stardust/Cody Rhodes
- Deadlift German Suplex: Neville
- Diving Corkscrew Moonsault: Johnny Mundo or Tetsuyo Naito
- Dragon Sleeper: Low Ki or Finn Balor
- Fireman's Carry Roundhouse: Prince Puma
- GTS / Penalty Kick combo: Katsuyori Shibata
- Gut Check / Sick Kick combo: Roderick Strong
- Hammerlock Armbreaker: Pentagon Jr.
- Inverted Alabama Slam: Cody Rhodes or Hardcore Holly
- Leaping Mushroom Stomp: Trevor Lee
- Prawn Hold: Zack Sabre Jr.
- Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver: Pentagon Jr.
- Rapid Fire Curb Stomps: Kyle O'Reilly
- Regal Cutter: William Regal
- Shouten: Hirooki Goto
- Sidewinder Suplex: Kevin Owens/Steen
- Sit-Out Last Ride Powerbomb: Kota Ibushi
- Sit-Out Pendulum Facebuster: JOHN CENA!
- Springboard Swanton: Sin Cara
- Strong Style Stomp: Shinsuke Nakamura
- Ura Shouten: Hirooki Goto
- Vertical Suplex Powerbomb: Trevor Lee or Kenta Kobashi
Tag Team Moves
- Back Suplex/Leg Drop Combo: War Machine
- Buckle Bomb/Enzuigiri Combo: The Young Bucks
- Superkick/Piledriver Combo: The Young Bucks
- Tag Buckle Bomb / Rope Grip High Kick combo: The Young Bucks
- Suicidal Tornado DDT: Will Ferrara
The indicated fighting style is based on the corresponding wrestler:
- Aerialist 1: Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal
- Aerialist 2: Rob Van Dam
- Aerialist 3: Jeff Hardy
- Aerialist 4: Sonjay Dutt
- Brawler 1: Johnny Gargano
- Brawler 2: Dana Brooke
- Brawler 3: Terry Funk
- Brawler 4: J.T.G. (Cryme Tyme)
- Giant 1: The Great Khali
- Giant 2: King Kong Bundy
- Giant 3: Andre The Giant
- Giant 4: Tensai
- Powerhouse 1: Scott Steiner
- Powerhouse 2: Goldberg
- Powerhouse 3: Roderick Strong
- Powerhouse 4: Kenny Omega
- Showboat 1: Dusty Rhodes
- Showboat 2: Petey Williams
- Showboat 3: M.V.P. (Montel Vontavious Porter)
- Showboat 4: Scotty 2 Hotty
- Striker 1: Yoshi Tatsu/Naofumi Yamamoto
- Striker 2: Shinsuke Nakamura
- Striker 3: Kassius Ohno/Chris Hero
- Striker 4: Mike Tyson
- Technician 1: Konnan
- Technician 2: Colt Cobana/Scotty Goldman
- Technician 3: AJ Styles
- Technician 4: Trent Barretta
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- All Trophies earned (Platinum): Earn all trophies.
- Universe Master (Silver): WWE Universe - Play and win 50 matches.
- Road to WrestleMania (Bronze): WWE Universe - Win WrestleMania main event as the Royal Rumble winner. (Single play)
- Attitude Adjustment (Bronze): WWE Universe - Max any personality trait of a Superstar/Diva by playing in a match.
- Face of the WWE (Bronze): WWE Universe - Create Major Shows for Mon-Sat and assign the same Superstar to each show.
- The Celtic Warrior (Bronze): WWE Universe - Have a Superstar completely recover from a critical injury.
- Leave me alone! (Bronze): WWE Universe - Inflict a critical injury status effect on an opponent in a match.
- Destined for greatness (Silver): WWE Universe - Stack both Momentum and Hot Streak statuses to 10 through gameplay or simulation.
- Actions speak louder than words (Bronze): WWE Universe - Have the dominant personality trait of a Superstar/Diva change via gameplay.
- Future of the WWE (Bronze): WWE Universe - Cash in Money in the Bank at WrestleMania and win the Championship.
- Playing dirty (Bronze): Win a match via dirty pin. (Single play)
- Gentleman in the ring (Bronze): Push opponent into the ropes during chain wrestling to perform a clean break. (Single play)
- Now that's hardcore! (Bronze): Hit an opponent with a foreign object or put them through a table. (Single play)
- Oh! My! (Bronze): Put your opponent through the announce table via OMG! moment. (Single play/Exhibition)
- Over the ropes you go! (Silver): Eliminate 12 opponents with the same Superstar in a single Royal Rumble match. (Single play)
- Matchmaker (Bronze): Win in 20 match variations. (Single play)
- Locker room rat (Bronze): Complete a match with 50 different Superstars/Divas. (Single play)
- Unknown veteran (Bronze): Win 10 times using a custom Superstar. (Single play)
- Tap! Tap! Tap! (Bronze): Make an opponent tap out with a submission that is not a Finisher or Signature move. (Single Play)
- Tragic commentators (Bronze): Destroy 2 announce tables within a single match. (Single play)
- This match won't end! (Bronze): Successfully perform a major reversal. (Single play)
- This is my yard (Bronze): Create a show that uses a custom arena and an imported logo for its show logo.
- Enter like a Champ (Bronze): View an entrance scene that uses a custom Championship.
- Feed Me More (Bronze): Use the quick edit function in a move set.
- Prospect (Bronze): Earn the online rank "Prospect".
- Blue-Chipper (Bronze): Earn the online rank "Blue-Chipper".
- WWE Live Star (Silver): Earn the online rank "Superstar".
- Teamwork is fun (Bronze): Win a Team Up match.
- Tonight is the night (Bronze): Win the main event in 2K Tonight.
- Austin 3:16 (Bronze): 2K Showcase - Complete the "Austin 3:16" scenario. (Single play)
- Showcase master (Bronze): 2K Showcase - Complete all Bonus Matches. (Single play)
- Wrestling heritage (Silver): 2K Showcase - Complete all objectives.
- Don't trust anybody (Gold): 2K Showcase - Complete all Special Objectives.
- Stone Cold said so (Bronze): 2K Showcase - Unlock and view all video replays and images in the gallery.
- We have a new Champion! (Bronze): MyCAREER - Win the WWE Championship.
- My path starts here (Bronze): MyCAREER - Complete the tutorial.
- Welcome to the main roster (Bronze): MyCAREER - Get promoted to RAW.
- Big Four (Bronze): MyCAREER - Participate in WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, SummerSlam, and Survivor Series.
- Untouchable (Silver): MyCAREER - Get an overall value of 95 or more.
- Hall of Famer (Silver): MyCAREER - Get inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- Controller of my destiny (Bronze): MyCAREER - Have main personality become Aggressive.
- Birth of an NXT Champion (Bronze): MyCAREER - Earn the NXT Championship.
- Birth of an IC Champion (Bronze): MyCAREER - Earn the Intercontinental Championship.
- Birth of a US Champion (Bronze): MyCAREER - Earn the United States Championship.
- Birth of a Tag Champion (Bronze): MyCAREER - Earn the Tag Championship.
- I am a Wrestling God (Silver): MyCAREER - Purchase all abilities that can be purchased.
- I am the best! (Silver): MyCAREER - Purchase all skills that can be purchased.
- Competent manager (Bronze): MyCAREER - Purchase all managers that can be purchased.
Additionally, there are seven secret trophies:
- Phenom vs. Scorpion (Silver): WWE Universe - Win a WrestleMania match between Undertaker and Sting. (Single play)
- Giant spear (Bronze): Execute a Big E Spear. (Single play)
- Lightning reflexes (Bronze): Reverse a curb stomp with the RKO catch Finisher. (Single play)
- Suplex City (Silver): With Lesnar, execute "German Suplex 4" or "Back Suplex 2" 10 times in a single match. (Single play)
- What? What? What? (Bronze): 2K Showcase WM19 scenario - Get out of 3 pins during the last Historical Objective.
- The start of a rivalry (Bronze): MyCAREER - Become rivals with Tyler Breeze.
- I'm running in! (Bronze): MyCAREER - Successfully perform 10 or more run-ins during entrances, or mid-match.