Go to any outpost that has two or more key holders. Kill all key holders except one. Then, loot the warehouses. Once you are finished looting the warehouses, press Start, select the "Shay Upgrades" option, then back out of the menus to save your inventory. Next, find an enemy, and let him kill you to start back at the beginning of the outpost with all the stolen resources from the warehouses. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon:
- Admiral's Lion Sword: Successfully complete the Gothenburg fleet mission.
- Altair's Sword: Successfully complete all fleet missions.
- Bastard Sword: Purchase for 18,000 after completing the "Armour And Sword" mission.
- British Cutlasses: Purchase for 5,000.
- Colonial American Cutlasses: Purchase for 3,000.
- Cuttoe Sword: Purchase for 10,000.
- English Infantry Hanger Sword: Purchase for 13,000.
- Governor's Sword: Successfully complete all renovations.
- Hanger Sword: Purchase for 12,500.
- Hunting Sabre: Successfully complete all hunting quests.
- Katana: Redeem 30 Uplay points.
- Officer's Short Sword: Purchase for 14,000.
- Pirate Scimitars: Purchase for 1,200.
- Privateer Cutlasses: Purchase for 6,500.
- Scottish Broadsword: Purchase for 8,000.
- Spanish Sword: Successfully complete the Gibraltar fleet mission.
- Viking Sword: Successfully complete the "Viking Sword" quest.
- Admiral's Lion Pistol: Successfully complete the Barbados fleet mission.
- Belgian Engraved Pistol: Purchase for 7,000.
- Edward's Pistol: Redeem 40 Uplay points.
- English Percussion Flintlock Pistol: Successfully complete all Abstergo Tablets, then go to River Valley.
- Indian Flintlock Pistol: Successfully complete the Yanaon fleet mission.
- Pirate Flintlock Pistol: Purchase for 800.
- Queen Anne's Pistol: Purchase for 8,000.
- Scottish Flintlock Pistol: Successfully complete all Forts, Gang Headquarters, and Settlement activities.
- Standard Wheelock Pistol: Purchase for 5,000.
Search at the indicated coordinates to find a blueprint that can be used to upgrade Shay Cormac's ship, the Morrigan:
- Aquila Figurehead: River Valley, Dekanawida (484, -664)
- Aquila Sails: New York (493, -724)
- Aquila Wheel: New York (555, -491)
- Blackbeard Figurehead: New York (594, -476)
- Blackbeard Sails: New York (315, -284)
- Blackbeard Wheel: North Atlantic, Le Chameau (68, -480)
- Elite Burning Oil: River Valley, Otetiani (95, -367)
- Elite Burning Oil Storage: North Atlantic, Gros Morne (499, -311)
- Elite Explosive Shot: River Valley, Riviere Aurifere (577, -300)
- Elite Heavy Shot: North Atlantic, The Apphire (915, -337)
- Elite Heavy Shot Storage: North Atlantic, Pearl Island (948, -928)
- Elite Hull: River Valley, Genessee (365, -14)
- Elite Icebreaker Ram: North Atlantic, Fogo (921, -77)
- Elite Mortar Storage: North Atlantic, Terra Nova (782, -479)
- Elite Mortars: North Atlantic, HMS Miranda (729, -178)
- Elite Puckle Gun: New York (500, -608)
- Elite Puckle Gun Cylinder: North Atlantic, Nerepis (132, -744)
- Elite Round Shot: New York (504, -348)
- Elite Set Of Cannons: River Valley, Aarushi (959, -66)
Exit the Animus, then search for the 20 broken computers. Fixing them will reward you with background files on various characters, factions, or events in the world. Repairing some of these computers is required to progress the storyline. In the repair sequence, you must light up sections of a sphere. Use the outer circles to move lines of power around until every section of the sphere gets a single point of power. The computers that require repair are highlighted on game map. However, most of them are behind security doors that will only unlock after progressing far enough in the storyline. Note: You cannot repair the computers after the game is completed.
|Second Floor: Server Room, Upper-Left||Inspiration: Al Mualim|
|Lobby: Server Room, Left Side||Vidic's New Recruit|
|Lobby: Upper-Left||Florence goes FUBAR|
|Second Floor: Near Elevator||Inspiration: Haytham Kenway|
|Second Floor: Locked Room on Right Side||The Soldiers|
|Second Floor: Center of Cubicle Farm||The Ankh|
|Lobby: Just outside of elevator hallway||Inspiration: Daniel Cross|
|Second Floor: Upper-left Meeting Room||The Leaders|
|15th Floor: Entrance Area||Sigma Team's Most Wanted: The Cult|
|Second Floor: Locked Room on Right Side||The Koh-i-Noor|
|Basement: Server on Left Side||Sigma Team's Most Wanted: Cross Training|
|Basement: Top Side of X Room||Inspiration: Duncan Walpole|
|15th Floor: Server Room on Upper-Right Side||Inspiration: Baptiste|
|Second Floor: Locked Room on Left Side||New Orders|
|Second Floor: Locked Room on Upper-Right||Sigma Team's Most Wanted: The Dead|
|Second Floor: Left side of Cubicle Farm||Lindsifarne|
|Second Floor: Locked Room on Upper-Right||Cairo Debrief|
|Lobby: Top Side, on Right||The Box|
|Lobby: Just past elevator hallway||Paris|
|Basement: Right side of X Room||Sigma Team's Most Wanted: The Support|
Travel to the indicated coordinates, and complete the mini-game at the totem shrine to get a native pillar artifact. After collecting all seven artifacts, travel to the Native American village near Orenda, River Valley at coordinates 271, -393. Turn in the artifacts to get the Native Armor outfit, which reduces incoming melee damage.
- River Valley, Dekanawida (494, -658)
- River Valley, Otetiani (109, -374)
- River Valley, Genessee (369, -23)
- River Valley, Aarushi (936, -48)
- North Atlantic, Fogo (915, -67)
- North Atlantic, Gros Morne (497, -309)
- North Atlantic, Terra Nova (787, -480)
Dig at the indicated coordinates to find a Viking sword. After collecting all the swords, fast travel to Pearl Island in the North Atlantic. Travel to the ancient site on the island at coordinates 949, -928 to get the Viking Armor outfit.
- North Atlantic, Yarmouth (190, -906)
- North Atlantic, Pearl Island (944, -933)
- North Atlantic, Burgeo (549, -588)
- North Atlantic, Grande Entree (364, -476)
- North Atlantic, Harbour Deep (584, -358)
- North Atlantic, Port Meinier (298, -142)
- North Atlantic, Fogo (916, -67)
- North Atlantic, Anticosti (188, -144)
- River Valley, Vieille Carriere (555, -42)
- River Valley, Old Growth (288, -531)
- River Valley, Twin Snake Path (662, -588)
- River Valley, Ash Creek (267, -879)
- River Valley, Or du Nord (945, -135)
- River Valley, Lac Eternel (427, -370)
- New York, North Medium (386, -249)
Search the cave at indicated coordinates using Eagle Vision to find the corresponding cave painting:
- Evil Remnants: North Atlantic, Grande Entree (367, -482)
- Harmful Things: North Atlantic, Fogo (920, -66)
- Humanity: North Atlantic, Tera Nova (790, -484)
- Laughter And Tears: River Valley, Aarushi (931, -38)
- Lightning In The Sky: River Valley, Aarushi (946, -47)
- Mischief: North Atlantic, Anticosti (184, -152)
- Shadows: North Atlantic, Gros Morne (491, -308)
- Stubbornness: North Atlantic, St. Johns (866, -638)
- Swans: River Valley, Black Ridge (77, -771)
- The Challenge: North Atlantic, Pearl Island (944, -933)
- The End And Beyond: North Atlantic, Le Chameau (73, -472)
- The First Humans: North Atlantic, HMS Miranda (732, -178)
- Victory And Banishment: North Atlantic, Nerepis (126, -743)
Search the indicated location or complete the listed task to obtain all 35 war letters:
- 1. My Faithful Acolytes: River Valley, Old Growth
- 2. Laurence Of America: River Valley, Marais Rocheux
- 3. The First Colonial Assassin: River Valley, Twin Snake Path
- 4. The Manila Galleons: River Valley, Albany
- 5. The Omani Arabs: River Valley, Coeur de L'Hiver
- 6. Death Of The Executioner: New York, King's Farm
- 7. The Siege Of Louisbourg: New York, East Village
- 8. The Scientist: New York, Stuyvesant's Farm
- 9. All Over The World: New York, Lower Manhattan
- 10. Dead End: New York, Waterfront
- 11. Front Company: North Atlantic, Anticosti
- 12. The Fiend Nadir Shah: North Atlantic, Lewisporte
- 13. The Siege Of Bergen-op-Zoom: North Atlantic, Miramichi
- 14. The Hospitaller's Plea: North Atlantic, Port aux Basques
- 15. Audition: North Atlantic, St. John's
- 16. The Swedish Levant Company: North Atlantic, Yarmouth
- 17. The Clerk: North Atlantic, Glace Bay
- 18. Mediterranean Defense: North Atlantic, Sept-lles
- 19. Art History: River Valley, lle de Pins
- 20. Fit To Serve: River Valley, Le Bras du Seugneur
- 21. The Kingdom of Mysore: River Valley, Fleur de Vent
- 22. Arrange Marriage: River Valley, Mount Vernon
- 23. The Ghost Of The North: River Valley, Riviere Aurifiere
- 24. Ruinous Reinette: New York, Greenwich
- 25. Monro: Successfully complete the Savannah mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 26. The Stalwart: Successfully complete the Le Havre mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 27. Cuban Salvage: Successfully complete the Havana mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 28. A Thief In The Night: Successfully complete the Santa Maria de Belem mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 29. Chichen Itza: Successfully complete the Cartagena mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 30. First Mate: Successfully complete the Goree Islande mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 31. A Door Of No Return: Successfully complete the Stockholm mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 32. Warning: Successfully complete the Malta mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 33. Savannah: Successfully complete the Mozambique mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 34. Family Vacation: Successfully complete the Calcutta mission in the Fleet campaign.
- 35. Family Reunion: Successfully complete the Manila mission in the Fleet campaign.
Patrol the indicated area for a chance to trigger the corresponding naval activity:
- Southwest of Sept-Îles
- Northwest of Perce
- Southwest of Nerepis
- Southeast of Glace Bay
- West of Pearl Island
- Southwest of Lewisporte
- North of HMS Miranda
- Northwest of Glace Bay
- South of Anticosti
- Southeast of Sept-Îles
- Northeast of Grande-Entrée
- South of Port aux Basques
- South of Fort St. Louis
- South of St. John's
- Southeast of Halifax
- North of Perce
- East of Glace Bay
- West of Pearl Island
- West of Gros Morne
- North of Lewis Porte
Prisoners of war
- East of Glace Bay
- East of Chameau
- Northwest of Pearl Island
- East of Port Meinier
- Northeast of Harbour Deep
- South of Fogo
- South of Fort Baie-Rouge
- North of HMS Miranda
- North of Sapphire
- Northwest of Lewisporte
- South of Sapphire
Explore the indicated areas to find the corresponding animal:
- Arctic Fox: Burgeo, Harbour Deep, Miramichi
- Arctic Hare: Burgeo, Harbour Deep, Havre-Saint-Pierre, Lewisporte
- Arctic Wolf: Gros Morne, Harbour Deep, Havre-Saint-Pierre, Lewisporte, Terra Nova
- Beaver: Glace Bay, Grand-Entree, Nerepis, Yarmouth
- Black Bear: lle Des Pins, Otetiani, St. Nicolas
- Black Wolf: Or-du-Nord
- Canadian Lynx: Grand-Entree, Le Chameau, Nerepis
- Deer: Common in many areas.
- Eastern Elk: Sept-lles, Ash Creek, Coeur-de-l’hiver, Greystone, Red Bank, Riviere Aurifere
- Fox: Albany, Dekanawida, Mount Vernon, Ruisseau du Renard
- Gray Wolf: Old Growth Forest, Sleepy Hollow, Twin Snake Path, Two Bends, Vallee Verte
- Hare: Common in many areas.
- Humpback Whale: North Atlantic (north or southeast)
- Killer Whale: North Atlantic (near center or southeast)
- Narwhal: North Atlantic (northeast)
- Polar Bear: Fogo, HMS shipwreck, The Sapphire
- Shark: North Atlantic (southwest)
- White Whale: North Atlantic (west or southeast corner)
Successfully complete all Assassin Interception missions to get the Templar Enforcer armor, which allows Shay to mark Stalkers from a greater distance. To start an Assassin Interception mission, look on the map for an Assassin Intercept quest icon. This indicates the location of a pigeon that is used by the Assassins to communicate. Pigeons are usually found perched high on buildings. Climb up and slowly make your way towards the bird. Moving too fast will cause the pigeon to fly away. Once close enough, follow the onscreen prompts to capture the bird. If you fail, the pigeon may fly off. If that happens, you can either chase it to where it lands or retry later. After capturing the pigeon, you will know where the Assassins plan on attacking their target. Quickly travel to that area. The Assassins will be hiding in multiple locations around the victim. Each location will be marked by a circle to indicate their presence. You can find the Assassins using Eagle Vision or by looking for someone dressed in yellow. A person in a yellow outfit that does not appear on the mini-map without the use of Eagle Vision is a confirmed Assassin. You must kill a certain number of Assassins before the timer expires. Kill all Assassins to get a bonus, and make the next part easier. After the timer ends, the Assassins will attack the target, usually from rooftops or by sprinting through the streets. Watch both of those areas and the mini-map to determine which direction the next attack is coming from. The victims are weak and will not survive for too long. Instead of climbing up to the rooftops to fight, shoot Assassins from below. You will successfully complete the mission once all Assassins are killed.Fleet missions
Progress through Sequence 3 to access the Fleet missions. You will be able to send your fleet on missions through the Captain's Cabin on the Morrigan. To increase your fleet's size, capture ships by boarding damaged enemy vessels and selecting the "Add to Fleet" option. This will cost some money, but you will make money in return. You can send multiple ships on different missions simultaneously to increase their chance of success and the rate of earning money and resources. Your fleet can carry various cargo including food, medical supplies, and troops. Send ships for any resources that are urgently needed, and keep your weaker spare ships working the easier trade routes to maintain resources and money. The success or failure of a ship on a particular mission depends on the ship's capabilities. Smaller ships require less time to complete a mission. The Fleet Mission screen is randomized each time it is opened. If you do not like the current trade routes, simply exit and re-open the screen until you are satisfied with the trade routes. The Fleet Mission rewards are as follows:
- Barbados Mission: 889, Admiral Lion's Pistols
- Belem: 1383, Dead End
- Brest: 1426, Admiral Lion Wheel
- Buenos Aires: 2725, Relic of Pedro de Mendoza
- Calcutta: 4646, Kingdom of Mysore
- Cap-Français: 618, Engraving of François Mackandal
- Carrickfergus: 1298, Irish Flag
- Cartagena: 1668, Mediterranean Defense
- Copenhagen: 1726, 18th-Century Mariner's Compass
- Crete: 1074, Dancing Cretan Bull Mosaic
- Florida: 371, Spanish Conquistador Helmet
- Gibraltar: 1514, Spanish Sword
- Goree Island: 1626, A Door of No Return
- Gothenburg: 1489, Admiral Lion Sword and Dagger
- Havana: 510, Cuban Salvage
- Isle de France: 3749, Gilded French Sails
- Java: 3767, Javanese Gong
- Lagos: 1392, Statue of São Gonçalo
- Le Havre: 1473, Ruinous Reinette
- Louisiana: 720, Aveline Figurehead
- Luanda: 2421, Golden African Wheel
- Malacca: 1942, Admiral Outfit
- Malta: 1278, Hospitaller's Plea
- Manila: 4333, Manila Galleons
- Mombasa: 4229, Portrait of Ahmad bin Said al-Busaidi (Sultan of Oman)
- Mozambique: 3719 , Omani Arabs
- Puducherry: 4438, Mysorean Rocket
- Rio de Janeiro: 2013, British Lion Sails
- Saint-Louis: 1538, African Mask
- Sardinia: 2356, British Lion Figurehead
- Savannah: 319, Savannah Collectible
- Stockholm: 1517, Swedish Levant Company
- Yanaon: 3399, India Flintlock Pistols
The following items can be crafted using the indicated ingredients:
|Berserk Dart||Darts fired from the air rifle that enrages enemies||1 Bone|
|Berserk Grenade||Explosive dart that enrages multiple enemies at once||5 Bones|
|Firecracker Dart||Distract enemies away or lures them to specific area||1 Bone|
|Rope Dart||Pull enemies towards you, hanging them if you are above||1 Bone|
|Shrapnel Grenade||Damages multiple targets in area||5 Bones|
|Sleep Dart||Fired from air rifle to put enemies to sleep||1 Bone|
|Sleep Grenade||Puts multiple enemies to sleep||5 Bones|
|Ammo efficiency upgrades|
|Berserk Dart Efficiency I||Increase duration of Berserk effect||1 Beaver Pelt, 1 Gray Wolf Pelt|
|Berserk Dark Efficiency II||Further increases the duration of Berserk effect||2 Black Wolf Pelt, 2 Killer Whale Skin|
|Berserk Grenade Efficiency I||Increased radius for Berserk Grenade effect||1 Fox Pelt, 1 Killer Whale Skin|
|Berserk Grenade Efficiency II||Further increases radius of the Berserk Grenade||2 Easter Elk Hide, 2 Narwhal Tusk|
|Shrapnel Grenade Efficiency I||Increased radius of Shrapnel Grenades||1 Shark Skin, 1 Gray Wolf Pelt|
|Shrapnel Grenade Efficiency II||Increased radius of Shrapnel Grenades||2 Black Bear Pelt, 2 Polar Bear Pelt|
|Sleep Grenade Efficiency I||Increased radius of sleep grenades||1 Deer Hide, 1 Canadian Lynx Pelt|
|Sleep Grenade Efficiency II||Further increased radius of sleep grenades||2 Arctic Hare Pelt, 2 Humpback Whale Skin|
|Air Rifle Darts Pouch I||Carry five more darts||1 Deer Hide, 1 Arctic Hare Pelt|
|Air Rifle Darts Pouch II||Further increases capacity to carry five more darts||2 Polar Bear Pelt, 2 Black Wolf Pelt|
|Berserk Grenade Pouch I||Increase capacity of Berserk grenade pouch by one||1 Black Bear Pelt, 1 Shark Skin|
|Berserk Grenade Pouch II||Further increases the capacity of Berserk grenade pouch by one||2 White Whale Skin, 2 Polar Bear Pelt|
|Pistol Holders||Carry two pistols||1 Eastern Elk Hide|
|Pistol Ammo Pouch I||Carry ten additional bullets||1 Deer Hide, 1 Beaver Pelt|
|Pistol Ammo Pouch II||Carry ten additional bullets||2 Fox Pelt, 2 Arctic Fox Pelt|
|Rope Dart Pouch I||Carry five more rope darts||1 Gray Wolf Pelt|
|Rope Dart Pouch II||Carry five more rope darts||2 Humpback Whale Skin, 2 Gray Wolf Pelt|
|Shrapnel Grenade Pouch I||Increase grenade capacity by one||1 Humpback Whale Skin, 1 Black Bear Pelt|
|Shrapnel Grenade Pouch II||Increase grenade capacity by one||2 Narwhal Tusk, 2 Eastern Elk Hide|
|Sleep Grenade Pouch I||Increase capacity of sleep grenades by one||1 Killer Whale Skin, 1 Beaver Pelt|
|Sleep Grenade Pouch II||Further increases grenade capacity by one||2 Eastern Elk Hide, 2 Arctic Wolf Pelt|
|Smoke Bomb Pouch I||Carry five more smoke bombs||1 Arctic Fox Pelt, 1 Canadian Lynx Pelt|
|Smoke Bomb Pouch II||Further increase smoke bomb capacity by five||2 Arctic Wolf Pelt, 2 Easter Elk Hide|
|Health Upgrade I||Increase health by 25%||2 Hare Pelt|
|Health Upgrade II||Further increases health by an additional 25%||2 Arctic Hare Pelt, 2 Canadian Lynx Pelt|
|Health Upgrade III||Further increase health by an additional 25%||2 Gray Wolf Pelt, 2 Killer Whale Skin|
|Health Upgrade IV||Further increase health by an additional 25%||2 Black Wolf Pelt, 2 Narwhal Tusk|
|Hunter Outfit||Increase stealth against animals||2 Gray Wolf Pelt, 3 Arctic Wolf Pelt|
|Whaler Outfit||Increased harpoon damage||2 Shark Skin, 2 Killer Whale Skin|
|Frontiersman Outfit||2 Black Wolf Pelt, 4 Black Bear Pelt|
|Arctic Explorer Outfit||3 Polar Bear Pelt, 3 Narwhal Tusk|
The following is a list of the strength of enemy ships based on their level, as well as the types of cargo they carry:
Carries almost all types of cargo and ammo for mortars and heavy shot. Their broadside cannons and ram attacks are dangerous. However, their front and rear sides are fairly weak.
- Level 17: 3,000 armor and 150 damage from two front, ten side, and two rear cannons.
- Level 20: 7,000 armor and 160 damage from two front, ten side, and two rear cannons.
- Level 25: 12,000 armor and 165 damage from two front, ten side, and two rear cannons.
Carries all resources and heavy shot ammo. Deadly at short range, especially if in broadside range. They are unarmed from the rear.
- Level 23: 7,000 armor and 265 damage from four front and ten side cannons.
- Level 29: 12,000 armor and 210 damage from four front and fifteen side cannons.
- Level 38: 22,000 armor and 200 damage from four front and twenty side cannons.
Weak ship that is armed with two cannons on the front and none at the sides or rear.
- Level 1: 200 armor and 100 damage per cannon.
- Level 2: 250 armor and 125 damage per cannon.
- Level 6: 600 armor and 125 damage per cannon.
Carries huge amounts of all types of cargo and ammo. Their rear is the weakest defended point.
- Level 36: 19,000 armor and 180 damage from four front and thirty two side cannons.
- Level 49: 27,900 armor and 200 damage from eight front and forty three side cannons.
- Level 60: 30,000 armor and 200 damage from twelve front and fifty three side cannons.
Fast and moderately armored ship that carry nonmetal cargo such as wood and cloth, along with ammo and crew member resources. They can deploy burning oil behind them when chased. Their back is heavily armored, while their front and sides are very weak.
- Level 4: 400 armor and 125 damage from two side cannons.
- Level 8: 900 armor and 150 damage from three side and two rear cannons.
- Level 11: 1,550 armor and 175 damage from four side and two rear cannons.
Travel to Sleepy Hollow at night while the moon is visible. Go to the church to find a headless brute guard that is considered a redcoat. He is difficult, but not impossible to kill. Stab, slash, or shoot him repeatedly until he falls over. It is also possible to hang him with a rope dart. He is considered a redcoat.Assassin's Creed: Unity reference
Enter the final glitched memory in the castle. In the courtyard are two children. They will say that their names are Arno and Elyse, which are the names of characters in Assassin's Creed: Unity.Ubisoft references
Exit the Animus, and enter the nearby cubicle to find game cases, status, and books that refer to Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Far Cry 3, Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction, as well as confirmation of the Rising Phoenix DLC for Assassin's Creed Unity.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Halcyon days (10 points): Complete sequence 1.
- The end of youth (20 points): Complete sequence 2.
- Making new friends (20 points): Complete sequence 3.
- Picking teams (20 points): Complete sequence 4.
- One legend dies, and one is born (20 points): Complete sequence 5.
- Brotherhood broken (20 points): Complete sequence 6.
- No page unturned (20 points): Complete the final glitched memory.
- Templar then; Templar now (50 points): Complete the game.
- Achieve full synchronization (50 points): Achieve 100% synchronization in all main missions.
- Capture all Gang HQs (30 points): Capture All Gang HQs.
- Stalker killer (20 points): Counter-Kill 30 Stalkers.
- Property Tycoon (20 points): Complete all renovations.
- Dedicated Employee (20 points): Complete 35 Abstergo Challenges.
- Phantom Queen (20 points): Fully Upgrade the Morrigan.
- Camper (20 points): Loot 20 supply camps.
- What's yours is mine (20 points): Loot 20 ship convoys.
- Do not want (20 points): Counter 20 smoke bombs successfully using a gas mask.
- Repairman (10 points): Repair all computers in Abstergo Entertainment.
- Cartographer (20 points): Visit every location in the game.
- Ancient Hero (20 points): Get the Native Armour.
- Knight of Yore (20 points): Get the Templar Armour.
- Globe Trotter (20 points): Complete 17 story missions in the Naval Campaign.
- Memory collector (20 points): Collect all Animus fragments.
- Owned (20 points): Complete every activity in a single location.
- For the Empire! (30 points): Capture all Forts.
- I'll take that (20 points): Capture all settlements.
- Master of the North Atlantic (50 points): All legendary Battles Completed.
- Smashing (10 points): Destroy 100 Ice Bergs.
- Ice Breaker (10 points): Break through 500 meters of Ice Sheets.
- Freedom Fighter (20 points): Free 300 British PoW's.
- Unicorn Slayer (10 points): Harpoon a Narwhal.
- Defence First (10 points): Survive a Reverse-Boarding .
- Denied (20 points): Counter 15 air surprise attacks.
- King of the Hill (20 points): Complete all Native hills and Ice Caves .
- Ninja (20 points): Complete an Outpost without getting detected.
- Instant Vikings (20 points): Hit 5 enemies with the berserk grenade (at the same time).
- Nap Time (20 points): Put 5 enemies to sleep with the sleep grenade (at the same time).
- This war of mine (30 points): Complete all Assassin interceptions.
- Hunt the hunted (20 points): Sink 10 ships in North Atlantic without dying while only the HUNTED cheat is active.
- I ENDURE (20 points): Sink 10 ships in North Atlantic without dying while only the ENDURANCE cheat is active.
- Supplier (30 points): Take over 10 large supply camps while only the VETERANS cheat is active.
- Killing machine (30 points): Kill 30 guards without dying while only the ENDURANCE cheat is active.
Additionally, there are four secret achievements:
- Did I do that? (20 points): Complete Present 1.
- He's not dead, is he? (20 points): Complete Present 2.
- A worthy cause (20 points): Complete Present 3.
- Sending a message (20 points): Complete Present 4.