If you are at the second restaurant and your customers are at full hearts, give them more beverages, and they will pay you more money than normal.Preventing customers from leaving
If customers are at a one heart level, and your podium heart will not hold them long enough, then move the pointer over the customer to hold them until your podium heart is full. The customer will not be able to leave.Good service
If your table is full and there are three or more groups of guests, click the table that is ready, and go to the podium. Serve the food, then go to the podium. Repeat this until the table is empty.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- "I ate the whole thing!" (25 points): Complete all four restaurants in Flo's career.
- "I really ate the whole thing!" (55 points): Complete all four restaurants in Flo's career with all expert scores.
- Endless, Schmendless (10 points): Last 10 minutes in single player Endless Mode on any difficulty.
- There's always tomorrow Flo (3 points): Lose all your stars in Endless Mode on any difficulty.
- Now we're cookin'! (7 points): Earn Five Stars over the course of Flo's career.
- That's what I call an upgrade! (5 points): Unlock the full version of Diner Dash.
- That's what I call team work! (15 points): Win 10 online Team Dash games!
- There's no time like the present (15 points): Win 10 online Time Wars games!
- Here's a tip for you... (15 points): Win 10 online Tip Wars games!
- Will Flo please stand up?! (15 points): Win 10 1v1 Head to Head Games!
- Workin' nine to five... (20 points): Win 20 Team Dash Games with at least three other teams.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement:
- Secret Diner Award (15 points): Complete Vishnu's Garden Café.