In the casino, cash in 10 MonoCoins for 100 Casino Coins. Play on the right-most MonoMono Slot machine, as it has the best payout value. Put in 7 coins for every spin. The average payout on the right-most MonoMono Slot machine is 143 coins. Repeat this as many times as desired to earn lots of coins. Use this trick to get the "Casino Royale With Cheese" and "Lucky Number Seven" achievements.Getting all presents
There are 143 presents to collect in the game. Not all of them are available through normal gameplay; some are obtained by completing tasks or reaching milestones. There are three types of presents: peach-colored, non-peach-colored, and unique. Successfully complete the indicated tasks to unlock the corresponding presents:
Presents 001-113 and 129-132: Peach-colored presents can be purchased from the casino. All other standard non-peach colored presents are acquired from the MonoMono Slot machine. All other presents are "unique" and require special tasks to be completed to unlock them.
Presents 114-128: These presents are unlocked by completing a specific character's Free Time Events.
Presents 133-140: These presents are unlocked through standard story progression. You cannot miss them.
Present 141: This present is unlocked for completing all the characters' Free Time Events.
Presents 142 and 143: These presents are available for purchase at the casino after completing the story.
At a certain point in Chapter 1, you will be able to access the basement. There is a recreation room in the basement with an arcade game called "Death Road Of Despair". The game is a 2D side-scroller that is very difficult to complete. The goal is to help 16 students escape. For each death, you lose one student. You need to keep students alive to push through thresholds. Completing the arcade game takes patience and a lot of memorization. Successfully complete the Death Road Of Despair arcade game to unlock a special joke ending, exclusive Monopad theme, and 100 Monocoins.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Monokuma Wrangler: Find every hidden Monokuma.
- You Need to Diversify Yo Bonds.: Achieve the highest level bond with everyone.
- Bond. True Bond.: Achieve the highest level bond with someone.
- True Discipline Come from Within: Achieve the maximum level.
- V3 Complete: Unlock the entire gallery.
- We're More Like Present Protectors: Collect every present.
- From a Certain Point of View: Present false evidence.
- Hidden Challenge: Find a hidden Monokuma.
- Just According to Ronpa: Refute an argument.
- King of Redecorating: Slap around objects at least 1,000 times.
- Master Silencer: Shoot down over 500 white noise.
- That's All, Folks!: Obtain all the Ultimate cards.
- You'll Never Know If You Don't Go: Take every alternate route in a Nonstop Debate.
- A Bright Future Awaits Us: Reach the true ending in "Love Across the Universe."
- Giving It Up at the Hotel Kumasutra: Use the Love Key to spend the night with a student.
- Goodbye Studio Audience: Clear Chapter 6.
- Masterful Development: Complete the Ultimate Talent Development Plan with every student, regardless of rarity.
- Overcoming True Fear: Defeat the hidden boss in Despair Dungeon: Monokuma's Test.
- So What's Wrong with Taking the Back Streets?: Take an alternate route during the Nonstop Debate.
- A Very Special Class Trial: Clear Chapter 1.
- Casino Royale with Cheese: Own more than 10,000 casino coins.
- Class Trial of the Century: Attend the final class trial.
- Fisher King: Achieved an S-Rank on Mean difficulty in SALMON FISHING.
- Graveyard Slot: Clear Chapter 3.
- Lucky Number Seven: Get all 7s on the MonoMono Slots.
- Monolithic Achievement: Achieved an S-Rank on Mean difficulty in TREASURE HUNTER! MONOLITH.
- New Kid on Campus: Complete the Ultimate Talent Development Plan with one student.
- No Stopping This Outlaw: Achieved an S-Rank on Mean difficulty in OUTLAW RUN.
- One Man's Trash...: Unlock new areas inside the academy.
- Passing Is Optional, Finishing is Mandatory: Clear the final exam of the Ultimate Talent Development Plan.
- Reach Out and Touch Wraith: Conduct the seance.
- Reaching the Summit: Clear Despair Dungeon: Monokuma's Test.
- Signing Off: Clear Chapter 5.
- Sweeps Week: Clear Chapter 2.
- The First of Many: Defeat the first boss of Despair Dungeon: Monokuma's Test.
- The Truth Is Out There: Learn the truth of the outside world.
- Ultimate Cold Open: Clear the prologue.
- Veni Vidi Vici: Perform a V-Refute, V-Agree, and V-Lie.
- Virtual Remake: Clear Chapter 4.
- You Have to See It For Yourself: Enter the Virtual World.