Search the indicated locations to find all 22 bonuses. Collect all bonuses to get the "Explorer" trophy. These collectibles can only be located and obtained with Aiden. You can see which ones you have already collected under "Additional Content - Bonus" from the main menu. Each bonus has a specific name, and they are all listed in the order in which they appear throughout the story. You can also collect all bonuses through chapter selection. After collecting a bonus, you can immediately quit the chapter, as your progress will always be saved immediately and automatically. To collect a bonus, get near it with Aiden, and press L1. Note: The final two bonuses (The Dark Sorcerer and Design Pack 14) cannot be collected. They will unlock automatically after successfully completing the game.
1. Design Pack 1: In "The Experiment" chapter, fly into the control room, and turn left. Fly past the researcher with an orange aura to find the bonus under a desk in the back corner, on the floor.
2. Design Pack 2: In "The Embassy" chapter, while at the party, fly into the room straight across from the entrance, where two guards and two palm trees are right outside of it. Go around the right corner to find the bonus.
3. Beyond: Two Souls Trailer: In "The Embassy" chapter, while in the bathroom, fly upstairs and into the large office through the double doors. Turn right as you enter to find the bonus behind a table and chairs.
4. Design Pack 3: In the "First Interview" chapter, while sitting in the hospital waiting room, fly through the wooden door and into the hallway. Then, immediately turn left to find the bonus.
5. Design Pack 4: In the "Hunted" chapter, while near the police barricade with the two talking cops, fly slightly past the two cops to find the bonus in the forest, just past the railing.
6. Design Pack 5: In the "My Imaginary Friend" chapter, while in the backyard, go to the bush to your left, then switch to Aiden to find the bonus.
7. The Casting: In "The Condenser" chapter, while in the tunnels, turn right after the ticket gates to go down the dark hallway. Switch to Aiden, and look behind the destroyed counter to find the bonus.
8. Design Pack 6: In "The Condenser" chapter, while in the frozen labs, try opening the door without a keycard. Before finding the card, turn around and fly into the lab on the right to find the bonus behind some counters.
9. Kara: In the "Homeless" chapter, while under the bridge, walk to the ledge with the blue container to find the bonus in the corner, right next to the container.
10. Design Pack 7: In the "Homeless" chapter, go down the alley near where the guy offers Jodie some extra money, and turn left. Use Aiden while near the empty cage to find the bonus right next to it.
11. The Origins of Beyond: Two Souls: In the "First Night" chapter, while in a test room, use Aiden to fly into the control area where scientists are watching. Fly past the two men, and look behind the drawers to find the bonus.
12. Design Pack 8: In the "Like Other Girls" chapter, while in the bar, walk over to the bathrooms, and use Aiden to enter the men's bathroom to find the bonus.
13. Visual Arts in Beyond: Two Souls: In the "Navajo" chapter, go to the tree on the far edge of the ranch grounds, near the corner of a fence, to find the bonus under the tree.
14. Design Pack 9: In "Navajo" chapter, when Jodie is carrying a bowl into a canyon, look in the brush in the corner, near a pond. The bonus is surrounded by some rocks, past a fire and near the left rock wall.
15. Performance Capture in Beyond: Two Souls: In "The Dinner" chapter, use Aiden while talking to explore the apartment. Fly into the bathroom, then go into the room with the toilet to find the bonus, on the floor.
16. Design Pack 10: In the "Night Session" chapter, after talking to the lead researcher, Jodie will enter a dark room looking for her book. Use Aiden to collect the bonus in the back right corner.
17. The Gameplay in Beyond: Two Souls: In "The Mission" chapter, when there is dialogue telling Jodie to find something after discussing the target's last known location, use Aiden and fly straight ahead to find the bonus on top of a building next to a streetlight.
18. Design Pack 11: In "The Mission" chapter, when you are told to take cover and find Jamal, while looking through a small hole in the wall, use Aiden to fly into the second floor of the building across the street. The bonus is inside in the right corner.
19. Design Pack 12: In the "Norah" chapter, look for room 38 while in the building. Fly inside it with Aiden, and look to the right of the person sitting on the floor to find the bonus.
20. Design Pack 13: In the "Dragon's Hideout" chapter, while there are a few people standing ahead of you on skies, use Aiden to fly towards the building on the left. Then, go straight down the road, and enter the nearby building with the wooden boat in front of it to find the bonus inside.
At the end of the "Hunted" chapter, you will be driving a motorbike. When you reach a point where you have to cross a bridge, make sure to protect Jodie with Aiden while crossing it. If you fail to protect Jodie, you will be captured by the police and will not be able to get this trophy. After the motorbike sequence, you will reach a town and be playing as Aiden. Then, successfully complete the following tasks:
1. Gas station: Loosen the two fuel hoses, possess the SWAT officer near the gas station, and shoot the fuel.
2 Gun store: Go to the opposite side of the area. In front of the building with the "Hunting Cabin" sign is a SWAT vehicle. Possess the officer, and ram the vehicle into the hunting cabin.
3. Church: Fly up to the church tower, and smash it two times with Aiden so it breaks down.
4. Helicopter: After opening the door for Jodie, a helicopter should fly in. Possess the pilot, and crash the helicopter.
You will then get the "Aiden's Apocalypse" trophy once the chapter has been completed.
In "The Condenser" chapter, there are a total of eight dead bodies that can be channeled. You need to walk up to them with Jodie, and use the Right Analog-stick to begin the process of channeling them. The body locations are as follows:
- 1. You will automatically find this body when entering the elevator.
- 2. After exiting the elevator, you need to open a door with Aiden. The dead body is behind this door, on a table.
- 3. It is in the server room, right after the previous dead body.
- 4. After climbing through an air vent, you will reach a burning office. The body will be in front of you after jumping down the air vent.
- 5. After breaking the window in the burning office, it is next to a soda machine.
- 6. The body of a fireman in the same room as the previous body.
- 7. The body of a dead soldier is found after the battle with the possessed scientist. It is in the burning corridor.
- 8. The final body is in the condenser control room, after getting through the frozen corridor.
After finding all the bodies, you must either complete the chapter or quit to the main menu to get the "Channeling Master" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- BEYOND: TWO SOULS MASTER (Platinum): Collected all trophies!
- Two Souls (Bronze): Launched a scene in Duo mode.
- All Endings... (Gold): Saw all endings.
Additionally, there are 43 secret trophies:
- Somebody Else? (Bronze): Played as Aiden for the first time.
- Obedience (Bronze): Stopped the experiment voluntarily.
- Teammates (Bronze): Did 3 mischievous things with Jodie and Aiden.
- Entities Apprentice (Bronze): Vanquished the entities with Aiden.
- Sorry (Bronze): Forgave Jodie's father.
- Not My Father (Bronze): Choked Philip with Aiden.
- Revenge (Bronze): Taught 3 or more of the teens a lesson, or started the house fire, with Aiden.
- Cold Blood (Bronze): Did not impress or scare the teens with Aiden.
- Together Forever (Bronze): Protected Jodie from her attackers.
- Portal Shutdown (Bronze): Successfully shut down the condenser portal.
- Channeling Master (Bronze): Channeled all dead bodies in the condenser compound.
- Perfect Soldier (Bronze): Completed most of the physical training successfully.
- Fight Apprentice (Bronze): Won every fight whilst taking less than 5 hits.
- Stealth Apprentice (Bronze): Completed all stealth training without being spotted.
- Clean Job (Bronze): Shut down the monitor and finished the mission using only Aiden.
- Possessive Spy (Bronze): Finished the mission using only the Sheik.
- Perfect Lover (Bronze): Cooked a meal, cleaned the apartment, took a shower, wore the elegant dress and put on some music.
- Casual Girl (Bronze): Ordered a pizza, watched some TV and wore something casual.
- In Love with Ryan (Bronze): Slept with Ryan.
- Stealth Master (Bronze): Made it to the cathedral without being spotted.
- Catch Me if You Can (Bronze): Escaped the train without being arrested.
- Aiden's Apocalypse (Bronze): Destroyed the gas station, the church, the gun store and the helicopter.
- Houdini (Bronze): Got arrested three times and escaped each time.
- Money to Eat (Bronze): Earned enough money to have some chocolate during dinner.
- Smart Thief (Bronze): Deactivated the supermarket's camera.
- Miracles (Bronze): Looked after Tuesday's baby, healed Jimmy and channeled Stan.
- Medicine Girl (Bronze): Successfully performed the entire ritual.
- Not Just Sand (Bronze): Ran from the sandstorm and took less than 3 hits.
- Eye for an Eye (Bronze): Didn't speak during the interrogation.
- Agent 894732 (Bronze): Told the truth during the interrogation.
- Almost Too Easy (Bronze): Went to the containment shield with the General.
- Chose Afterlife (Bronze): Entered the Infraworld.
- Chose Life (Bronze): Stayed in reality.
- Convince Dawkins (Bronze): Helped Dawkins see the truth.
- Black Sun Down (Bronze): Deactivated the Black Sun.
- The End (Silver): One possible reality has been uncovered...
- Uncontrollable (Silver): Took every opportunity to be evil as Aiden.
- Never Alone (Silver): Started at least one romance.
- Entities Master (Silver): Was victorious in every battle with the evil entities.
- A Better World (Silver): Let every possible character die and chose to go with them to the Infraworld.
- Explorer (Silver): Found all the bonuses.
- Together Till the End (Gold): Finished the game in Duo mode.
- Saved All (Gold): Saved every character that could be saved.