Successfully complete the indicated tasks to get the corresponding ending:
Bad ending: Trade a stolen trinket at the gift shop to get your character's prized possession. Then, leave the Cave with the prized possession.
Good ending: Trade a stolen trinket at the gift shop to get your character's prized possession. Instead of taking the prized possession, give it back. You will have to try to give it back three times before the clerk will accept the item. Then, leave the Cave without the prized possession.
This requires the Hillbilly, Knight, and Time Traveler. While at the carnival, collect the Barbell, Sledgehammer, and Wrench. While holding these items, stand on the scales to get the "Weight Of The Beast" achievement. Note: This must be done before solving the scales puzzle. The total weight of all objects and characters used to reach 666 lbs are as follows:
- Barbell: 50 lbs
- Hillbilly: 175 lbs
- Knight: 229 lbs
- Sledge Hammer: 15 lbs
- Time Traveler: 194 lbs
- Wrench: 3 lbs
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- What You Always Wanted (25 points): Reached the bottom of The Cave.
- Who Wants to Live Forever (40 points): Got everyone out of The Cave without dying once.
- Shoplifting (5 points): Saw a postcard stolen from the Gift Shop.
- Remorse (5 points): Saw a postcard returned to the Gift Shop.
- Win-win-win-win-win-win-win (40 points): Took all characters to the bottom of The Cave. (Player 1 only)
- The Whole Story (40 points): Unlocked all Cave Paintings. (Player 1 only)
- Well Done (10 points): Witnessed a hot dog cooked with the monster's breath.
- Royal Buffet (10 points): Spied a King, eaten by a Dragon.
- Weight of the Beast (10 points): Got the Weight Guess scale to read 666.
- Fire In The Hole (10 points): All three characters killed by one Miner's dynamite.
- Walk Like An Adventurer (10 points): Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
- Such Bad Children (10 points): Watched Mummy and Daddy's furniture get broken all to bits.
- Smells Like Team Spirit (10 points): Made all three characters smell like a dinosaur at once.
- To Soothe A Savage Beast (10 points): Recorded and played back the elevator music from the Zoo food court.
- Hazardous Work Environment (10 points): Saw someone slip off a ledge in the Missile Silo.
- Embrace Impermanence (10 points): Got the bridge inside the temple to collapse.
- Creamed Corn (10 points): Saw every Can of Corn in The Cave destroyed.
- Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies (15 points): Got a Xavetar fortune for every character. (Player 1 only)
Additionally, there are nine secret achievements:
- Redemption (25 points): Saw every character's "good ending". (Player 1 only)
- Corruption (25 points): Saw every character's "bad ending". (Player 1 only)
- A Midsummer Knight's Thieve (10 points): Helped the Knight obtain Excalibur.
- Funnier Than a Burning Carnival (10 points): Enabled the Hillbilly to burn down the Carnival.
- It Belongs In a Museum (10 points): Came ever-so-close to recovering the Sarcophagus.
- God Bless Us, Every One (10 points): Stood by and watched as the Twins murdered their parents.
- Prevenge (10 points): Served as an accessory to the Time Traveler's murder of her enemy's ancestor.
- Learn to Stop Worrying (10 points): Shared in the blame for the Scientist's act of mass murder.
- Grand Theft Karma (10 points): Played some dubious role in the Monk's murder of his Master.