Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding wrestler:
- Andre the Giant: Win 92 matches.
- Arn Anderson: Win 76 matches.
- Bam Bam Bigelow: Win 56 matches.
- Big BossMan: Win 38 matches.
- Big Show'00: Complete a Triple Threat match 40 time.
- Billy Gunn: Complete a Tag Team match 35 times.
- Booker T: Win 70 matches.
- Bret Hart: Win 90 matches.
- Brian Pillman: Win 44 matches.
- WCW Flyin'Brian Attire: Use the Springboard Dive ability 20 time.
You do not actually need to play MyCareer or Universe mode to get a good amount of VC. If you want to get a good amount of VC from Exhibition matches, perform different types of moves during matches, like submissions, dives, using tools, etc. Let your opponent pin you down and then get back up. Perform counter-attacks, signature moves, and finishers/OMG finishers. Basically, make the fight as exciting as possible to get as much VC as possible from the match. Just be careful not to repeat things more than required. Combine a lot of different things together, perform crazy moves, and you should get a 5-star rating for the match and a good amount of VC.Easy submissions
The submission process has two phases. You first need to make sure your opponent does not have much stamina available. The lower you can take it, the better chance you have for a successful submission. One of the quickest ways to deplete your opponent's stamina is by using Rest Hold. To perform Rest Hold, you can either grab your opponent from behind or grab him or her once and then press [Grab] again. Once you have successfully executed that, try to weaken one of his or her limbs and work towards the submission. Going with multiple submissions can drastically damage the limb and make the submission easier. Also, keep the submission stats of your wrestlers in mind. There are wrestlers that have submissions as their finishing moves as well, which makes forcing a submission much easier.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Mr. Money in the Bank (30 points): WWE Universe - Win Money in the Bank using a custom Superstar. (Single play)
- SNICKERS. Hunger to Win > Hunger (70 points): WWE Universe - Play and win 50 matches.
- Road to WrestleMania (15 points): WWE Universe - Win the Royal Rumble and get the WWE World HW Championship at WrestleMania.
- Watch out! (40 points): Successfully reverse a Finisher. (Single play)
- Comeback! (40 points): Successfully perform a comeback move. (Single play)
- You can't let down your guard (40 points): Perform a catch Finisher. (Single play)
- A winning combination! (40 points): Use a wake-up taunt, land a Finisher, and immediately pin your opponent. (Single play)
- Excellent execution (40 points): Attack every body part at least once using the limb targeting system. (Single play/Exhibition)
- Reached the ropes! (15 points): Crawl to the ropes during a submission. (Single play)
- Oh! My! (40 points): Put your opponent through the announce table via OMG! moment. (Single play/Exhibition)
- A winner is you (70 points): Win at least 20 matches on Hard difficulty or higher in Universe or Exhibition. (Single play)
- Over the ropes you go! (30 points): Eliminate 12 opponents with the same Superstar in a single Royal Rumble match. (Single play)
- Matchmaker (30 points): Win in 20 match variations. (Single play)
- Locker room rat (70 points): Complete a match with 50 different Superstars. (Single play)
- Unknown veteran (40 points): Win 10 times using a custom Superstar. (Single play)
- Tap! Tap! Tap! (15 points): Make an opponent tap out with a submission that is not a Finisher or Signature move. (Single Play)
- Tragic commentators (15 points): Destroy 2 announce tables within a single match. (Single play)
- The ring is my playground (15 points): Play a match using a custom arena. (Single play)
- One of a kind Superstar (15 points): Create a custom Superstar that uses a Superstar head.
- 100 bouts (50 points): Play 100 matches online. (Ranked matches)
- New conqueror (70 points): Win 1 match by pinfall against Brock Lesnar with difficulty : Legend.
- Welcome to the club (15 points): Win 1 match with AJ Styles. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
- WOOOO! (15 points): Win 1 match each with Charlotte and Ric Flair. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
- Welcome to the Dungeon! (15 points): Win 1 match each with Natalya and Bret Hart. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
- Never give up! (30 points): Perform a comeback move successfully and win. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
- The New Day (30 points): WWE Universe - Win tag team championship with your original tag team.
- Lesnar Conquer (30 points): Perform Suplex city with Brock Lesnar and win that match. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
Additionally, there are three secret achievements:
- Phenom vs. Scorpion (30 points): WWE Universe - Win a WrestleMania match between Undertaker and Sting. (Single play)
- Lightning reflexes (15 points): Reverse a curb stomp with the RKO catch Finisher.
- Suplex City (30 points): With Lesnar, execute "German Suplex 4" or "Back Suplex 2" 10 times in a single match. (Single play)