Gran Turismo 7 is the latest installment in the Turismo series, and it has never been more popular with the soon-to-be-released Gran Turismo movie. Released on March 4, 2022, as with any Gran Turismo game, it focuses on an immersive experience. And as many triple-A studio products create for the newer and older consoles, one is better optimized than the other. For the PlayStation 5, expect stunning graphics and realistic gameplay. Players on PlayStation 4 will still enjoy their time but it won’t be as crisp.
Now what about cheat codes? Even though Gran Turismo 7 doesn’t officially support cheat codes, players can still discover various tips, tricks, and strategies to enhance their racing skills and gain a competitive edge on the virtual tracks.
Gran Turismo 7 Main Characters
Gran Turismo 7 doesn’t have characters or even real-life racers you can play as. Instead, it’s about the tracks and cars. Players can collect over 400 vehicles dating back to 2001, and there are 34 locations or tracks in total. To add even more variety, there are a total of 97 layouts or extra versions of each track. Here is a list of some of the playable tracks:
- Blue Moon Bay Speedway
- Trial Mountain Circuit
- Willow Springs International Raceway
- Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca
- Northern Isle Speedway
- Daytona International Speedway
- Brands Hatch
- Autrodomo Lago Maggiore
- Sardegna (Road Track)
- Autrodomo Nazionale Monza
- Red Bull Ring
- Dragon Trail
- Deep Forest Raceway
- Kyoto Driving Park
- Suzuka Circuit
- Broad Bean Raceway
- High Speed Ring
- Fuji International Speedway
- Tokyo Expressway
- Mount Panorama
- Tsukuba Circuit
Gran Turismo Titles in Series
Here is a list of the main titles in the Gran Turismo series along with their release dates:
- Gran Turismo – Dec. 23, 1997 (JP)
- Gran Turismo 2 – Dec. 11, 1999 (JP)
- Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec – April 28, 2001 (JP)
- Gran Turismo 4 – Dec. 28, 2004 (JP)
- Gran Turismo PSP – Oct. 1, 2009 (JP)
- Gran Turismo 5 – Nov. 24, 2010 (Worldwide)
- Gran Turismo 6 – Dec. 6, 2013 (Worldwide)
- Gran Turismo Sport – Oct. 17, 2017 (Worldwide)
- Gran Turismo 7 – March 4, 2022 (Worldwide)
These specific titles focus on the main entries in the series and don’t include spinoffs or mobile releases.
Gran Turismo 7 Cheat Codes
Because Gran Turismo has a highly-competitive multiplayer, the developers did not add any cheat menu or legal way to cheat in the game. Players have to earn cars, tracks, and recognition the hard way. But that doesn’t mean older titles were held to the same standard.
Someone found cheat codes for Gran Turismo 4 almost 20 years after the fact, which is incredible. The only catch is that 365 in-game days must have passed for these cheat codes to work.
- Earn 10,000,000 Credits in the GT Mode screen: Select, Left, Right, Right, Down, Up, Up, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, L1, R1, Select
- Pass any license in the License selection screen: Select, R1, Select, R1, Select, L2, L2, R2, R2, L1, Select, L1, Select
- Earn a Gold rating at any specific license test in the License Test selection screen: Select, Select, R1, R2, L2, L2, Select, L1, R1, Select, R2, L1, Select
- Earn a Gold rating at any event in the Event Course Selection screen: Select, L1, Up, Up, Select, R1, Down, Down, Select, L2, Select, R2, Select
Gran Turismo 7 Cheat Codes FAQ
Does Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec (PS2): have cheat codes?
Yes, there is a way to unlock all the cars and have infinite money.
- All Cars: Input the code 01FFA7E0 000003E7 to unlock all cars.
- Infinite Money: Use the code 21FF1D60 05F5E0FF to have an unlimited amount of money.
How do you get unlimited money on Gran Turismo 7?
Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to earn unlimited money through an input cheat code like in 3 and 4. However, gamers have found glitches or tricks to help earn cash fast.
How do you unlock all cars in Gran Turismo 7?
Alas, the cheat code era of unlocking every car instantly is gone. But that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. The Cafe will constantly challenge you to unlock cars by winning races, and as long as you place top 3, you’ll earn the car. Obviously, winning championship races make you more valuable and sought-after cars, and completing License challenges in bronze or gold will also earn you cars.
Play the game, and you’ll earn dozens of vehicles in no time.
How do you beat Gran Turismo 7?
This isn’t a game you notably beat, but more like complete. The game has hundreds of cars, dozens of tracks to conquer, and endless challenges. Players should start in the Cafe and start those requests while starting to chip away at License challenges and don’t get stuck on receiving Gold. Bronze is fine for now until you get better cars.