NBA 2K18 Locker codes
At the main menu, select “Options”, “Features”, then choose the “Locker Codes” selection. Enter one of the following codes to obtain the corresponding bonus. Note: Some codes may eventually expire.
You can earn up to 600 VC daily by simply using the MyNBA 2K18 mobile app. Another 500 VC can be earned from matches in the Quick Game, and the daily login bonus rewards you with 100 VC.
Simply simulate matches with SimCast in MyLeague mode to earn VC for almost no effort.
You can get up to 500 VC, along with other rewards, for answering a few questions in the NBA 2KTV interactive episodes. The episodes come out weekly — so keep an eye out for them.
Go to the 2KZone when you are exploring the Neighborhood to earn VC. You can either answer trivia questions for 25 VC each or go to the betting machine to accurately predict up to 3 matches, each of them earning you 25 VC.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding badge. The skill badges are broken up into the following categories: Inside Scorer, Outside Scorer, Playmaker, Athleticism, Rebounding, and Defense. They can be upgraded once you earn the bronze tier in their specific category.
Acrobat: Perform 15 reverse layups and 5 change shot layups in a single season. It allows you to attempt difficult shots and change shots in the air.
Tear Dropper: Make 50 floaters in a single season. It improves your floaters and runners.
Putback King: Score multiple putbacks in a single season. It improves awareness around the basketball after offensive rebounds.
Pick And Roller: Perform 100 pick and rolls in a single season. It improves offensive awareness of the roller during a pick and roll.
Relentless Finisher: Attempt 75 contact layups in a single season. Physical hits on contact shots will not impact your energy as much.
Drop Stepper: Execute 30 drop step moves in a single season. It improves drop step moves in the post.
Dream Like Up And Under: Attempt 50 up and under shots in a single season. It improves scoring with the up and under move.
Corner Specialist: Make 25 3-point shots in a single season. It improves 3-point shooting from the corner.
Deep Range Deadeye: Make 100 deep range shots while the ball is being contested in a single season. It improves deep range shot percentage.
Limitless Range: Make 50 long-range shots before the hash mark in a single season. It improves deep three percentage.
Difficult Shots: Make 100-200 pull and hop shots that are contested in a single season. It improves your tough shots off dribble percentage.
Pick And Popper: Score 200 times as the pick and pop man in a single season. It improves pick and pop receiving capacity.
Tireless Scorer: Make 200 shot attempts while the energy bar is red in a single season. It improves effectiveness when high energy is being spent.
Catch and Shoot: Make 100 shots from catching and shooting in a single season. It improves the percentage of standstill shots off the catch.
Anklebreaker: Execute 200 “Double move leading to a score” in a single season. It allows you to ankle break an opponent while executing dribble moves.
Flashy Passer: Execute 50 flash passes in a single season. It improves passing to receivers.
Pick And Roll Maestro: Call for 150 screens in a single season. It improves the accuracy of passes and shooting off screens when you initiate a pick and roll.
Lob City Passer: Execute 50 alley-oops in a single season. It improves alley-oop accuracy.
Dimer: Get 300 assists in a single season. It allows to become an elite passer.
Lob City Finisher: Make 15 successful lobs in a single season. It improves alley-oop accuracy.
Posterizer: Make 15 contact dunks in a single season. It allows you to dunk at a higher rate over defenders.
Bruiser: Your player’s physicality will drain the energy of your opponent.
Brick Wall: Execute 100 screens in a single season. It improves your chances to set an effective screen.
One Man Fast Break: Score 100 times on a fast break in a single season. It improves your execution of a fast break.
Hustle Rebounder: Grab 70 offensive and 250 defensive rebounds in a single season. It improves aggressiveness to chase rebounds.
Defensive Stopper: Execute multiple good shot defense, along with stopping fastbreaks and good transition defense, in a single season. It decreases the effectiveness of offensive skills during a defensive matchup.
Charge Card: Take seven charges in a single season. It allows you to be more effective at taking the charge.
Pick Dodger: Use turbo to fight through screens multiple times in a single season. It improves your ability to get around screens.
Pick Pocket: Cause a loose ball 50 times in a single season. It improves your ability to steal from ball handler.
Rim Protector: Improves defensive awareness around the rim.
Chase Down Artist: Improves your ability to transition while defending and stopping fast breaks.
Alpha Dog: Be your team’s highest rated player. It improves your overall leadership.
Clutch Performer: Improves capacity to improve in big games.
Wildcard: Player can be really good or bad.
Spark Plug: Average at least 7 ppg over 6 straight games. It makes you more likely to be better when coming off the bench.
Enforcer: Make 10 hard and non-flagrant fouls in a single season. It improves your physicality.
Floor General: Average 5 assists per game over 30 games. It improves the offense of the entire team when you are on the court.
Hardened: Average at least 80 percent of your team’s overall minutes over 20 straight games. It allows you to not lose much skill when fatigued/injured.
Defensive Anchor: Raise defender discipline to 18 and play at least 30 games in your career. It improves teammates awareness and defensive skill.
Championship DNA: Win a championship. It allows you to respond faster to double teams/play better during playoffs.
Microwave: Make your player hot in 7 straight games. It allows your player to heat up faster.
Friendly: The player is well liked by teammates.
Reserved: The player does not get along with teammates.
Legendary Work Ethic: Player works the hardest.
All Time Great: Player works towards being an all-time great of NBA.
Low Ego: More likely to value team success over self.
Keep it Real: Player deals with criticism better.
Pat My Back: The player likes being coddled by teammates and coaches.
Expressive: Celebrate when the opportunity presents itself. It allows you to be more open about your feelings.
Unpredictable: Player is unpredictable.
Laid Back: The player more approachable and laidback.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Dawn of an Era (20 points): Get drafted as a lottery pick in the NBA draft in MyCAREER mode.
- Serving Notice (20 points): Get 250,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.
- I’m Here to Stay (30 points): Get 1,000,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.
- Man of the People (40 points): Get 2,000,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.
- Everyone is Special (20 points): Purchase and equip 1 Signature Skill in MyCAREER mode.
- Some more Special than Others (40 points): Purchase and equip 5 Signature Skills simultaneously in MyCAREER mode.
- Now Playing (15 points): Purchase a pre-game ritual in MyCAREER mode.
- Both Feet on the Ground (30 points): Sign an endorsement contract with either Nike or Jordan in MyCAREER mode.
- Come Fly with Me (15 points): Purchase Michael Jordan’s dunk package (Historic Jordan) in MyCAREER mode.
- NBA Cares (15 points): Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in MyCAREER mode.
- MyPLAYER of the Game (20 points): Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in MyCAREER mode.
- My Every Day Player (20 points): Become a starter in the NBA in MyCAREER Mode.
- My All-Star (25 points): Be named an NBA All-Star in MyCAREER mode.
- Immortality (30 points): Make the Hall of Fame in MyCAREER mode.
- Runneth Over (30 points): Obtain a balance of 20,000 VC.
- Buzzer Beater (30 points): Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock in a non-simulated game.
- Trip-Dub (20 points): Record a triple double with any player in a non-simulated game.
- Dub-Dub (20 points): Record two double doubles with any teammates in the same non-simulated game.
- Five by Five (20 points): Record 5 or more in 5 different stats with any player in a non-simulated game.
- It’s Raining (20 points): Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team in a non-simulated game.
- Block Party (20 points): Record 10 or more blocks with any team in a non-simulated game.
- Men of Steal (20 points): Record 10 or more steals with any team in a non-simulated game.
- Swat and Swipe (20 points): Record at least 5 blocks and 5 steals with any team in a non-simulated game.
- Smothering (20 points): Hold the opposing team’s FG% below 40% with any team in a non-simulated game.
- Giveth and Taketh Away (20 points): Record 10 or more rebounds and assists with any player in a non-simulated game.
- Hold the Fat Lady (20 points): Start the 4th period losing by 10 or more points and win with any team in a non-simulated game.
- Wire to Wire (20 points): Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team in a non-simulated game.
- The Closer (30 points): Hold the opposing team to zero points in the final two minutes of a non-simulated game.
- The Here and Now (15 points): Begin an Association.
- Puppet Master (10 points): Adjust your “Total Sim Control” strategy in The Association or Season mode.
- Another Day, Another Win (20 points): Win 5 NBA Today matchups.
- Streaking (25 points): Win 5 non-simulated games in a row in The Association mode.
- Ticker Tape (30 points): Win an NBA Championship in The Association mode (playing every playoff game).
- Human Highlight (25 points): Win the Slam Dunk Contest.
- Hey Mr. DJ (10 points): Create a 2K Beats Playlist.
- Maestro (15 points): Create a shoe in the 2K Shoe Creator.
- Freshness (15 points): Purchase a Booster in MyTEAM mode.
- 82-0 (30 points): Finish any team’s Schedule in MyTEAM.
- On the Road Again (15 points): Play a MyPLAYER Blacktop game online.
- It’s Got to be the Crews (10 points): Winning is everything. Get a W as part of a Crew.
- This One Counts (15 points): Win one online Versus match.
- Back to Back to Back (25 points): Win 3 Versus matches in a row.
- You’re Officially Hot (40 points): Win 5 Versus matches in a row.
- Lincoln (15 points): Win 5 Versus matches total.
- Hamilton (20 points): Win 10 Versus matches total.
- The Sum of Its Parts (15 points): Play a Team-Up Game.