Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bike:
- Micro Donkey: Successfully complete the National Bike Cup tournament with a Gold medal.
- Phoenix EVO: Successfully complete three medium tracks.
- Reptile: Successfully complete three beginner tracks.
- Scorpion:: Successfully complete three easy tracks.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding skill game:
- Delivery: Successfully complete a beginner track with a Gold medal.
- Down The Stairs: Successfully complete two beginner tracks with Gold medals.
- Flip Hunter: Successfully complete two easy or medium tracks with Gold medals.
- Giant Ball Outside: Successfully complete three easy tracks with Gold medals.
- Hill Climb: Successfully complete two easy tracks with Gold medals.
- In Flames: Successfully complete three beginner tracks with Gold medals.
- Infernal Pinball: Successfully complete a medium track with a Gold medal.
- Loose Screw: Successfully complete three medium tracks with Gold medals.
- Target Hunt: Successfully complete an easy track with a Gold medal.
Successfully complete three beginner tracks to unlock the Easy difficulty.
Successfully complete three easy tracks to unlock the Medium difficulty.
Successfully complete three medium tracks to unlock the Hard difficulty.
Successfully complete three hard tracks to unlock the Extreme difficulty.
Successfully complete an extreme track to unlock the Platinum Club.
Successfully complete all tracks in any of the eight tournaments to unlock the corresponding tournament.
Successfully complete all extreme tracks to unlock a Gamerpic. Get the “Full Throttle” achievement to unlock another Gamerpic.
Hidden area in “Middle Name: Danger”
Slow down as you approach the end of the jump after the third checkpoint. Notice that while you are in the air, some of the logs underneath are knocked out by an explosion. Instead of continuing normally, try to land on the log just before the fire. Back up, and tilt backwards as you fall off the rear of the log. Continue to rotate and do a back flip to get your wheels level again. If you hit your head on a beam, you have backed up or rotated too slowly. If done correctly, you will drop down and land on a set of planks in a small room with another fire. Once again, back up and flip off the end of the planks in that room. You will land on a pile of boards and tires at the bottom, which will move. Drive over them, and continue over the planks until you reach a ramp. A metal wall will drop down, and you can see a model of the Fibonacci Spiral.
Hidden area in “Mother Of All Jump”
Just before the end of the level, pass the big jump, then back up to the left end of the last platform to fall down. You will land in a hidden area. Note: You will crash if you do not land correctly. Stop very fast to avoid the large pile of bombs. This area has some primitive structures made from 2x4s of a deer and someone shooting at it with a bow and arrow. Get past the pile of bombs to find a wall drawing made from wood planks.
Easy “Full Throttle” achievement
Easy “Market Meltdown” achievement
Easy “Strike!” achievement
Easy “Unyielding” achievement
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- The Creator (5 points): The player has saved his/her first custom track.
- Unyielding (15 points): The player has completed Groundhog Returns faultlessly without changing the rider’s posture.
- Full Throttle (15 points): The player has completed Container Rush without releasing the throttle even for an instant.
- Bling (15 points): The player has made at least 5 Gold-level performances.
- Strike! (15 points): Get a strike in a midnight bowling event.
- Leave Nothing in One Piece (5 points): The player has completely destroyed the motorcycle and broken every single bone in a single crash.
- Life is Harsh (20 points): The player has completed all hard tracks.
- Trials Master (15 points): The player has unlocked every track in the game.
- Marathon (40 points): The player has completed the Ultimate Endurance tournament without any faults.
- Market Meltdown (15 points): Skyrocketing in Stock Market is only temporary. Be prepared for the fall and the big bang.
- Demon on Wheels (30 points): The Player has completed all Extreme tracks.
- The Challenger (10 points): The player has unlocked the first tournament.