While playing the game, hold [Right Shift] and type one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|+20 US relations||scotch|
|+20 USSR relations||kurwa|
|-20 US relations||noscotch|
|-20 USSR relations||redsquared|
|Maximizes workers’ experience and students graduate instantly||leveltwelvepaladin|
|No prerequisites for edicts||lelaw|
Easy “… But To Take Part” achievement
Build any type of power plant, a Stadium (Modern Times required), then issue the “Host the Olympics” edict.
Easy “Big Brother” achievement (“Espionage” DLC)
Police blimps can be created through a specific construction. This occurs during a campaign mission where the police increase the tourism rating.
Easy “Catch Me A Spy” achievement (“Espionage” DLC)
During the first mission, you must bribe 25 agents to win. Save the game, arrest or kill ten agents, then reload the saved game.
Easy “Do Not Press!” achievement (“Waterborne” DLC)
This can be done solo by creating an uprising. Do this by killing or imprisoning some citizens. Then, fire a missile from a nuclear submarine. Note: Uranium will be required for the submarine.
Easy “Everlasting Colony” achievement
You cannot declare your independence. Do this early, while still a colony. Complete missions to earn mandate extensions until you get the “Everlasting Colony” achievement.
Easy “For Science!” achievement
Begin a sandbox game with infinite money on the easiest difficulty in the Modern Era. Build the maximum number of Science Labs, Colleges, and Observatories, then fully staff them. Search for Inventors in your population by using the “Census” edict. You can also use your Spy Academy to steal technology from other superpowers, but this may not be reliable. Build Power Plants to provide enough power to the Science Lab.
Easy “Globalist” achievement
Construct five Embassies, and invite all foreign powers to each one to get the “Globalist” achievement. Note: This can be paired with the “For Science!” achievement.
Easy “Greasing Palms” achievement
Faction leaders can be found through the game menu or by browsing your city. They will have a blue square above their heads. Select “Bribe”. The amount of money required will depend on how much influence the leader has and the weight of the faction.
Easy “Herbivore” achievement (“Waterborne” DLC)
Wait out for the calendar to progress while suffering multiple attacks from Captain Plant. During the final battle, he will have 24,000 experience points and strong attacks. You will need several army bases and barracks.
Easy “Let Them Eat Cake” achievement
Uprisings occur when your people are dissatisfied. Have a low approval rate, low happiness, and a constitution not in line with the majority. Killing faction leaders will speed the process. To survive an uprising, several army bases and barracks will be needed. Upgrade them if possible. Make sure you have high loyalty with your army. High wages will help accomplish this. Note: This can be earned with the “Think Tanks” achievement.
Easy “Middle Manager Of The Revolution” achievement
Some of your family members may be helpful. The easiest way to gain managers is to issue the “Census” edict. It will find managing skills among ordinary citizens and can easily result in fifteen managers over time.
Easy “Mirror, Mirror On The Wall” achievement
Select the icon to access to your family on the lower bar. Choose family member then change his or her appearance.
Easy “My Precious” achievement (“Waterborne” DLC)
You must make the correct choice when defeating Captain Plant. During the final mission, Presidente will need money. Instead of selling the Black Pearl, try to get the money yourself.
Easy “Overqualified” achievement
It is recommended to do this over five missions due to the cooldown for each upgrade of a family member. Access your family by using the icon in the lower bar. Select a family member, then choose “Upgrade”. The upgrades will cost $10,000, $20,000, $30,000, and $40,000 from your Swiss bank account funds.
Easy “Presidente’s Seven” achievement
Family members will appear occasionally during missions. For example, you may get the event “Presidente cheated on his wife, you can either choose to recognize a new heir or not.” The first option will add a member to your family. You should be able to add seven new family members by the end of the main campaign.
Easy “Putsch and Judy” achievement
Do not have an army that is too powerful. Consider only having a single barracks. You have to defeat them with your palace guards. Preferably, upgrade them to death squad. Pay them low wages to lower their loyalty. Then, issue a kill order on the faction leader. This will inevitably lead to a military coup.
Easy “Retro-futurism” achievement
Start a sandbox game with infinite money on the easiest difficulty in the Cold War Era. Build a dozen Libraries and fully staff them. Build Observatories and Colleges and also fully staff them. During this time, use the “Census” edict to find inventors, who will provide RP points. You should be able to construct a nuclear or space program by 1955.
Easy “Sheep For Wood” achievement
Build twelve docks. You will now have twelve available ships that can be assigned to trade routes.
Easy “The Bay Of Pigs” achievement
Repeatedly praise Russia every 12 months, create trade routes with Russia, and import communists to get into a hostile relationship with the United States. They will eventually decide to invade. You will have a warning from Penultimo stating “Hostile warships entered our waters” when this happens.
Easy “The Greybar Hotel” achievement (“Espionage” DLC)
Build at least five dungeons or Supermax prisons to get a twenty prisoner capacity. You must then arrest more than twenty people to fill them since by the time you arrest some of them other prisoners will escape. Note: You also must have a strong army to defeat the rebels since some will revolt as you make the arrests.
Easy “The Silent Front” achievement (“Espionage” DLC)
Play in Multiplayer mode and create a game with infinite money. Start in the Modern Era and quickly build a Spy Building. Fill it with educated workers and have your spies conduct a sabotage action against the other player.
Easy “Tropicoleaks” achievement (“Espionage” DLC)
Start a sandbox game with infinite money on the easiest difficulty. Build a Spy Academy, fully upgrade it, and staff it to the maximum. The Spy Academy will begin creating spies, to a maximum of thirteen. Select the Spy Academy, then choose “Espionage”. Select “Expose Secrets” and add spies to the mission. The Spy Academy will show how long the mission will take and the percentage for success.
Easy “United States Of Tropico” achievement
Keep a high relationship status with the United States. Use trade routes with the United States, Praise and have a delegation with them through your embassy. Do not spy or expose secrets on them. Complete U.S.-related missions.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- … But To Take Part: Issue the “Host the Olympics” edict.
- A Barrel Of Monkeys: Earn $50 000 yearly revenue from Entertainment buildings.
- A New Dawn: Complete “A New Dawn”.
- Agricultural Community: Have more than 20 Plantations, Hydroponic Farms, Factory Farms and Ranches in a single game.
- Architerissimo: Win a multiplayer game by construction.
- Back to the Past: Complete “Back to the Past”.
- Booked Solid: Have Slob, Family, Cultural, Eco and Wealthy tourists at the same time on the island.
- Bureaucrat: Issue 20 edicts in a single game.
- Cause of Death: Execute a Rebel Leader.
- Claustrophilia: Win a Sandbox game on a Tiny island.
- Day 0: Complete “Day 0”.
- Dictatorship 101: Finish all tutorials.
- Everlasting Colony: Rule for 100 months as a colonial governor.
- Extraordinary Popular Delusions: Have all happiness values above 50.
- For Science!: Research all technologies at least once before the year 2005 in a single game.
- Friends With Benefits: Have relations higher than 90 with all factions in the Modern Era.
- Fundamental Principles: Amend the Constitution 6 times in a single game.
- Globalist: Have 5 foreign powers in your Embassies at the same time.
- Good Sportsmanship: Finish a multiplayer game.
- Greasing Palms: Bribe a Faction Leader.
- Heir And Now: Recognize a new heir.
- History Will Absolve Me: Survive a rebel attack against the Palace.
- Hope: Complete “Hope”.
- In Seventh Heaven: Reach overall happiness of 77.
- Infrastructor: Build more than 2 000 meters of roads in a single game.
- It Prints Money!: Win a multiplayer game by money.
- Leon Must Die!: Complete “Leon Must Die!”.
- Let Them Eat Cake: Survive an uprising.
- Made In Tropico: Export 100 000 Luxury Goods.
- Middle Manager Of The Revolution: Have managers in more than 15 buildings in a single game.
- Mine! All Mine!: Mine 100 000 ores and coal in a single game.
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall: Change the looks of a dynasty member.
- Naughty Docks: Connect a dock with that of another player.
- Overqualified: Have a dynasty member with a level 5 skill.
- Pension Plan: Earn over $$200 000 Swiss bank account.
- Presidente’s Seven: Have 7 Dynasty members.
- Project Beale: Win a multiplayer game by points.
- Putsch and Judy: Survive a Military Coup.
- Retro-futurism: Advance to the Modern Era before the year 1960.
- Sheep For Wood: Have a fleet of 12 trade ships.
- The Bay Of Pigs: Survive an invasion from the USA.
- The China Card: Successfully complete 5 trade routes with China in a single game.
- The Great Mogul: Have 10 different industry buildings in a single game.
- The Madness Of Crowds: Have more than 500 citizens in a single game.
- The Town Of Cityville: Build 150 buildings in a single game.
- Think Tanks: Have 5 Army Bases in a single game.
- To Live In Interesting Times: Win a Sandbox game on an island with Relentless Disasters.
- Tower Defense: Have 20 Guard Towers in a single game.
- United States of Tropico: Finish a game with relations of 100 with the US.
- What Energy Crisis?: Produce and share 1 000 MW of power with another player.
The following achievements require the “Espionage” bonus downloadable content:
- The Maltese Toucan: Complete mission 1.
- Presidente 007: Complete Espionage campaign.
- The Silent Front: Complete a Sabotage action in multiplayer.
- Tropicoleaks: Expose secrets of 2 different superpowers in a single game.
- Catch me a Spy: Deal with 10 foreign spies in a single game.
- Antiutopia: Have Ministry of Information, Dungeon and 10 Security Checkpoint.
- Big Brother: Have 5 Police Blimps.
- From Tropico with love: Have 13 loyal spies at the same time.
- The Greybar Hotel: Have 20 prisoners in Dungeons and Supermax Prisons.
- Kill all Humans: Eliminate 20 undesirable citizens with drones.
The following achievements require the “Waterborne” bonus downloadable content:
- The Black Pearl: Complete “Treasure Hunt”.
- Surfin’ Tropico!: Complete Waterborne campaign.
- Herbivore: Defeat Captain Plant in the final battle.
- My Precious: Finish the Waterborne campaign with the Black Pearl in your possession.
- Thanks for all the fish!: Have a fleet of 3 Fishing Trawlers.
- The King of Pearls: Have 3 Oyster Farms and a Jewelry Workshop.
- Do not press!: Fire missiles from a Nuclear Submarine during a battle against another player.
- Waterworld: Have 10 Floating Apartments and no residential buildings on land (excluding shacks).
- Seasteading: Have 1 of each waterborne buildings in a single playthrough.
- Offshore Haven: Have 5 superpowers in Offshore Offices.