Search the indicated locations to find all 23 collectible in the campaign and get 175 crafting parts for Multiplayer mode (25 crafting parts per mission). You can collect the crafting parts by going to the Career screen at the main menu. In the campaign milestones, press Y to get the crafting parts. There is one milestone per mission collectibles. None of them are missable. You can get them at any time using mission select. After finding a collectible, it is instantly saved. You do not have to collect them again if you die or quit out to the main menu after collecting them. Not all missions have collectibles. Only 7 contain collectibles out of the 13 missions. They are all found on your path to the main objectives. Obtaining all collectibles is the quickest way to earn crafting parts. You need them to craft "Star Cards" in Multiplayer mode, which are basically your perks/skills and normally are very time consuming to obtain. This gives you a quicker start in Multiplayer. You can craft Star Cards at the "Collection" screen of the main menu by selecting a class and card you want to craft.
After a cutscene around the middle of Mission 2: The Battle Of Endor (after completing the main objectives in the starting are), you will see some enemies in front of a bunker. Inside the bunker is the "Barrage" in a weapon box. It looks like a grenade launcher. Grab it and press D-pad Left to equip it. Then, proceed to the next main objective (kill a bunch of enemies in the woods). There will be a lot of enemies spawning close together. It is easy to kill five of them with one hit. However, you only need to kill five enemies with three shots to get the "Balance Point" achievement. The Barrage has three shots. Restart the checkpoint to try again if it fails.Easy "Dark Forces" achievement
In Mission 1: The Cleaner, after getting the assault rifle, you will have to hold off enemies while your robot opens a door. You will get a tutorial prompt about door panels at this point. Five enemies will spawn really close together in this area. They are coming down the stairs. Once they stop walking, use the drone by pressing Y to shock them and get the "Dark Forces" achievement. Restart the checkpoint to try again if it fails. The droid can be used as soon as the bar at the bottom of the screen is fully charged.Easy "Master Of Deception" achievement
This can be done during the third enemy encounter in Mission 5: The Storm. There will be one enemy sniper in the area (Scout Trooper). Scout Troopers carry a sniper rifle and have darker armor than other enemies. You must kill the sniper with a stealth melee attack from behind. This does not work if the enemies have noticed you. Just watch where the sniper goes and hide behind cover until he stops walking. Then, sneak up to him and perform a stealth kill (click Right Analog-stick) to get the "Master Of Deception" achievement.Easy "X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter" achievement
At the start of Mission 11: The Battle Of Jakku, you will be flying an X-Wing. There are lots of TIE Fighters flying in the sky. Simply shoot down eight of them to get the "X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter" achievement.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- The Cleaner (10 points): Complete the mission "The Cleaner".
- Outbound Flight (30 points): Win a match of Starfighter Assault.
- There Has Been An Awakening (40 points): Reach Rank 25.
- The Force is Strong With This One (65 points): Reach Rank 50.
- Not All Miss (15 points): In multiplayer, defeat 3 enemies within one Vanguard usage 5 times.
- A Dominating Presence (15 points): In multiplayer, boost 100 allies with the Officer commands.
- Sentry Mode Engaged (15 points): In multiplayer, defeat 150 enemies with the Heavy's Sentry Gun.
- Scoped (15 points): In multiplayer, get 25 headshots with longblaster rifles.
- The Interceptor (40 points): Get 20 Killstreaks with Interceptor ships.
- The Bomber (15 points): Defeat 50 enemies using Dual Proton Torpedoes with the Bomber ship class.
- Multi-tasking (15 points): Defeat 25 Hero ships with Fighter ships.
- Complete Your Training (40 points): Complete all unique Battle Scenarios.
- There is No Such Thing As Luck (15 points): Engage in an Arcade match.
- Ignore Your Instincts At Your Peril (15 points): Destroy 25 objectives in Starfighter Assault.
- What a Blast (15 points): Win a match of Blast.
- Strike Back (15 points): Win a match of Strike.
- Battle Beyond the Stars (15 points): Win a match of Galactic Assault.
- Choose Your Path (15 points): While being marked, defeat 50 enemies in Heroes Vs Villains.
- Quick Strike (40 points): Be the first one to defeat an enemy in a multiplayer match.
- Heavy is the Hand (15 points): Win a match of Heroes vs Villains.
- Do. Or Do Not. There is no Try. (40 points): Play as all heroes in Multiplayer.
- A Galaxy at War (40 points): Win one match in each Multiplayer game mode.
- We are the Spark (40 points): Defeat 500 enemies as a hero on any Multiplayer map.
Additionally, there are 17 secret achievements:
- The Battle of Endor (15 points): Complete the mission "The Battle of Endor".
- The Dauntless (15 points): Complete the mission "The Dauntless".
- The Observatory (15 points): Complete the mission "The Observatory".
- The Storm (15 points): Complete the mission "The Storm".
- Royalty (30 points): Complete the mission "Royalty".
- General Distress (15 points): Complete the mission "General Distress".
- Under Covered Skies (15 points): Complete the mission "Under Covered Skies".
- Cache Grab (15 points): Complete the mission "Cache Grab".
- Until Ashes (30 points): Complete the mission "Until Ashes".
- Discoveries (65 points): Complete the mission "Discoveries".
- X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (30 points): In the campaign, destroy eight starfighters in the skies of Jakku.
- Dark Forces (30 points): In the campaign, use the Droid to shock three enemies at once.
- A Job Well Done (40 points): Complete 25 Multiplayer Milestones.
- Balance Point (30 points): In the campaign, eliminate five enemies at once using the Barrage.
- Master of Deception (30 points): In the campaign, eliminate a Scout Trooper with Iden’s melee takedown.
- Outcasts (15 points): Complete the mission "The Outcasts".
- The Battle of Jakku (15 points): Complete the mission "The Battle of Jakku".