Go to the Post Office, and talk to the Password Clerk (Aikotoba-san in the Japanese version). Then, enter one of the following passwords to unlock the corresponding item. Note: In the Japanese version, lower-case characters are hiragana, upper-case characters are katakana, and small characters are enclosed in brackets.
|Result||North America||Europe and Australia||Japan|
|Angel Set||I'm finished!||Angelic chorus||tenshitachinoutawokikasete|
|Butler Costume Set||Butting in||At your service||paki[tsu]toSU-TSUniPIKAPIKASHI[YU]-ZU|
|Cactus Set||Pokey pretender||Prickly poser||O-MAIAMI-GOPARUFU[A]BO-RU|
|Cartoon Costume Set||GURUMEnakigurumimigurumiguru-mi|
|Cute Outfit||Exceedingly cute||Cutie pie|
|Dancer Set||Got the fever?||Lady of the ball||tsukiakarinoodoriko|
|Demon Set||Fiendish fashion||Fiery fiend||ma[tsu]kanaSUI-TORITORUDEBIRU|
|Dragon Trainer Costume||Fired up!||Dragon Tamer|
|Elegant Outfit||Strike a pose||Cute chic|
|Festive Costume||Forever festive||Winter wonders||ENYAKORASAnoDO[TSU]KOISA|
|Fluffkin Costume||Fur couture||Fluffkin facade|
|Frilly Outfit||Lace case||Frilliant!|
|Gigagabito Disguise Set||GIGAGAde[tsu]kaiGIGAGIGAGABITO|
|Halloween Pumpkin Set||Seedy deeds||Jack-o'-Lantern||KABOCHI[YA]batakedetsukamaete|
|Halloween Witch Set||yoiyamiKURONEKOGARASUnohitomi|
|Laura's Hat||Hidden princess||Laura lookalike||RAURAurarakafuwafuwaRARARA|
|Ninja Set||Masked Mercenary||Vanishing act||KOREgaKOREyueKOREniteDORONnoPA|
|Plushling Costume||Pretty in plush||Plushling parade|
|Princely Outfit||Not charming||Princely threads||minnanooujisamaebibede[i]hia|
|Sailor Set||Sailor's delight||Seasick sailors||suiheisennosuiheisan|
|Santa Costume Set||HO-HO-SANTAgayozoraniHO-HO-|
|Sheep Outfit||Shear Comfort||A bit sheepish||mokomokohitsujisanme-me-me-|
|Snow Child Set||Snow daze!||Snow joke||yukinohiyukiyamayukidaruma|
|Snowman Costume Set||Stay frosty!||Slippery snowman||yukifuruyukiyamaooyukiniyuki|
|Summer Fun Costume||Beach Bum||Fun in the sun|
|Witch Hat||Witching hour||Toil and trouble||konekotomahoutoEROSETORA|
|Yippee-Ki-Yay Costume||Ride 'em cowboy||Buckin' bronco||RODEOdekimeroKAUBO-I|
|Yuelia's Outfit||Moonerfly magic||All of a flutter||tsukinoyoruuchiaketachiisanakoi|
|Choco Mat||A little peckish||Tiny treat||GIRIGIRIchi[yo]ko[tsu]toCHI[YO]KORE-TO|
|Christmas Furniture Set||entotsukugu[tsu]teGEHOGEHOSANTA|
|Cuddly Sea Turtle||Shell of a time||Timid turtle|
|Endless Summer Set||hizashinoshitanoSHI-SAIDORABA-ZU|
|Fairy Doll||Dolled up||All dolled up|
|Festive Furniture Set||Just add cookies||Chimneypot Claus|
|Halloween Furniture Set||Trick or Treat!||Trick or treat?||papukinKERAKERAokashiwoPURI-ZU|
|Heart Rug||Love-ly carpet'||Huggable rug||RABURABUHA-TORAGUHAGUHAGU|
|Island Resort Decoration Set||Forgot my lotion||Surf's up!||hiyokopichi[ya]pichi[ya]mizuasobi|
|Pool Decoration Set||Floating fun||Splish splosh|
|Snowman Decoration||Wanna build me?||Snowman-ia!||marumarumanmaruyukidaruma|
|Soccer Field||Sports ball||On the ball||midorinosougentamakororin|
|Spring Indoor Decoration Set||Spring Cleaning||Spring flowers||haruhaakebonoHIRARIsakuranomichi|
|Spring Outdoor Decoration Set||Spring fling||Life in bloom||harunourarakananoharanohana|
|Summer Outdoor Decoration Set||Don Gero!||Croakie dokie||KERO[TSU]KUGERO[TSU]KUGA-GA-pichi[yo]n|
|Sweet Furniture Set||Sweet Furniture||Sweet treats|
|Teddy Bear||Un-bear-able||Yummy honey bear|
|Toy Camel||Spittin' image||Sandy snuggles|
|Valentine Furniture Set||BITA-niSUI-TOtodoketeMAIRABU|
Note: This requires access to Origin Island. Successfully complete the main storyline. Pam will begin to take requests and have visits from the Exchange Clerk. Completing each request will reward you with 2 Silver Lunares Coins. 4 Silver Lunares Coins can be exchanged for 1 Golden Lunares Coin by the old man next to the Goddess Statue at the Rocky Hill Shrine area. Once you have enough Golden Lunares Coins, you can trade them with the Exchange Clerk for the following items:
- Alchemist's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; raise Alchemy skills faster.
- Angelic Mirror: 15 Golden Lunares coins; decoration item that allows editing your appearance in your room.
- Anger's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; increased skill gain for life equipment.
- Blacksmith's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; raise Blacksmith's skills faster.
- Carpenter's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; raise Carpenter's skills faster.
- Companion Cape: 3 Golden Lunares coins; cape that gives Friendship growth rate x2.
- Cook's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; raise Cooking skills faster.
- Demonic Mirror: 12 Golden Lunares coins; decoration item that allows respec in your room.
- Fanciful Feet: 7 Golden Lunares coins; foot item that gives 2x experience.
- Friendship Gloves: 3 Golden Lunares coins; gloves that give bonus to friendship points
- Goddess's Blessing: 7 Golden Lunares coins; charm that allows you to fully regain HP with a single Life Cure.
- Hermes Sandals: 5 Golden Lunares coins; foot item that gives Dash without using SP.
- Hunter's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; increased skill gain for life equipment.
- Legendary Talisman: 5 Golden Lunares coins; talisman that gives Knockback Resistance.
- Magician's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; increased skill gain for life equipment.
- Mercenary's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; increased skill gain for life equipment.
- Millionares Feet: 3 Golden Lunares coins; foot item that gives Dosh Drop ++++.
- Miner's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; increased skill gain for life equipment.
- Miracle Gloves: 5 Golden Lunares coins; gloves that allow you to revive NPCs to full HP.
- Moon Ring: 5 Golden Lunares coins; ring that gives SP Recovery ++++.
- Paladin's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; increased skill gain for life equipment.
- Rainbow Vase: 9 Golden Lunares coins; decoration item that allows you to dye items in your room.
- Royal Pass: 10 Golden Lunares coins; golden pass to use the inn and other facilities for free.
- Star Ring: 3 Golden Lunares coins; ring that gives auto HP recovery in battle.
- Sun ring: 7 Golden Lunares coins; ring that gives S. Skill charge rate x2
- Tailor's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; raise your tailoring skills faster.
- Treasure Gloves: 7 Golden Lunares coins; gloves that double the rewards found in chests.
- Woodcutter's Pride: 3 Golden Lunares coins; increased skill gain for life equipment.
Reach "God" rank with all twelve lives to talk to Divinus to remove life restrictions from all items.Canceling enemy attacks
Immediately before an enemy attack hits in Single Player mode, quickly enter the menu (use the touch screen if you are fighting) to hear the sound effects of the attack. However, once you exit the menu, no damage will have been inflicted and you can continue fighting. Note: You can still get hit if you exit the menu while the sound effects are still playing.Easy weapon skill leveling
Attack the Napdragon at the start of the game. The dragon will not take damage or fight back. You can easily gain weapon skill experience without any danger.Easy life bounty challenges
Some challenges require a specific life to be active in order to successfully complete and add them to their stars tally -- like defeating certain enemies as a Paladin. However, cashing in a bounty is different. You can defeat a monster and claim the bounty as another life and then switch at a Guild Office to the required life and cash it in, successfully completing the challenge. This allows an easier job of defeating an enemy you find tough with skills you are more proficient at, like swords over magic. For example, defeating a Jellking as a Woodcutter, carrying it to the Guild Office, and switching to a Magician will allow you to cash the bounty in to the clerk and complete the Magician's "King Of The Deep" challenge.Recovering from crafting mistakes
If you fail to press A at the correct table when crafting an item, immediately press B when your character falls to the floor to pause the menu and allow your character to get back up.