Open the launcher, select "Configure", and click the "Game" tab. Check the "Enable Cheats" box, and click the "OK" button. Then, enter one of the following codes at the indicated screen to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|+1,000 Dinar one time||Inventory||[Ctrl] + X|
|+1,000 experience points (one time)||Character||[Ctrl] + X|
|Faster leveling||[Ctrl] + L|
|Increase all weapon proficiencies||Character||[Ctrl] + W|
|Upgrade selected unit (one time)||Party||[Ctrl] + X|
|See everything except hideouts||Map||[Ctrl] + T|
|Teleport party||Map||[Ctrl] + Left Mouse Button|
|Upgrade all available units to that path||Battle||[Ctrl ] + Left Click|
|Restore health||Battle||[Ctrl] + H|
|Heal your horse||Battle||[Ctrl] + [Shift] + H|
|Damage yourself||Battle||[Ctrl] + [F3]|
|Knock single enemy unit unconscious||Battle||Hold [Ctrl] + [Shift] and press [F4]|
|All enemy troops unconscious||Battle||[Ctrl] + [Alt] + [F4]|
|All enemies zoomed into unconscious||Battle||[Ctrl] + [Shift] + [F4]|
|AI takes over your character||Battle||[Ctrl] + [F5]|
|Toggle slow motion||[Ctrl] + [F9]|
Note: This procedure involves editing game files; create a backup copy of the files before proceeding. First, create a new character in the game. Then, go to the character page (attributes, etc.), and choose "Statistics" (under the character portrait). Next, click "Export". Once your character has been successfully exported, exit the game, and enter the game folder. Open the "charexport" folder, which should be the top folder, and double click the file with your character's name. After saving a copy of the file, change the values to whatever desired. Start the game again, and reload your saved game. Go back to the statistics through the character page. Choose the file that you edited, and load it. Your character will now have those abilities.Easy marksmen formation
When you command marksmen to stand in formation, they will always stand in a single file facing the enemy instead of a single line. To correct this, use the infantry menu, and command them to stand in formation (regardless whether you actually have infantry units or not). After the command is sent, the marksmen will move according to the more appropriate line formation.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Black Mace: Finish the Cossack Hetmanate's main storyline quest "The Black Mace".
- Bomberman: Kill 50 enemies with grenades.
- City Planner: Build three upgrades in a single town/castle you control.
- Don't Die Of Dysentery: Tend to your army's illnesses, five times, by resting or feeding them.
- Dress Up: Customise your mercenaries' equipment using the mercenary camp.
- First Steps: Start any main storyline quest found in the three main factions.
- Grand Tzar: Finish the Moscovite Tsardom's main storyline quest "The False Dmitry".
- Great Trader: You've made 1,000,000 thaler from using trade caravans.
- Hunker Down: Build a wagon fort from the camp menu.
- Knock Knock: Successfully blow a hole in a castle/town wall before a siege.
- Lets Take This Outside!: Get in a bar fight.
- Lock Stock And 3 Smoking Barrels: Using any firearm; kill 100 enemies.
- Na zdorovie!: Buy drinks for everyone at a bar.
- Polish Drama: Finish the Polish Commonwealth's main storyline quest "The Deluge".
- Power Shift: As any faction; conquer the map and eliminate all other factions.
- Return Of The Horde: Join the Crimean Khanate and eliminate all other factions.
- Summer Fest: Complete the summer feast quest found in any village on the eastern side of the map.
- Swedish Scourge: Join the Kingdom of Sweden and eliminate all other factions.
- Trader: You've made 100,000 thaler from using trade caravans.
- Velvet Commander: Keep 10 bundles of velvet in your inventory.
- Wheeler Dealer: Earn 3,000 thaler in profit from a single caravan trade.