Successfully complete the indicated challenge to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Be More Objective 1: Lobster Grenade Launcher, Ritchie Revolver, Duct-Taped Magazines
- Be More Objective 2: Bulpdaun Submachine Gun, Speed Slings, Speed Holsters
- Be More Objective 3: Score on Leaderboard
- Parkour This 1: Barnett Light Rifle, Front Grips, Rapid Fire
- Parkour This 2: Belgo Machine Pistol, Silencers
- Parkour This 3: Score on Leaderboard
- Escort Duty 1: High Powered Scopes, Red Dot Sights, Muzzle Brakes
- Escort Duty 2: EZ-Nade Auto Grenade Launcher, Drum Magazines
- Escort Duty 3: Score on Leaderboard
- Tower Defense 1: FRKN-3K Assault Rifle, Underslung Grenade Launcher, Adjusted Iron Sights
- Tower Defense 2: Gotlung Minigun, High-Capacity Magazines
- Tower Defense 3: Score on Leaderboard
Get the indicated amount of experience points to reach the corresponding level:
- Level 1: 1,000 points
- Level 2: 2,000 points
- Level 3: 3,000 points
- Level 4: 4,000 points
- Level 5: 5,250 points
- Level 6: 6,500 points
- Level 7: 7,750 points
- Level 8: 9,000 points
- Level 9: 10,250 points
- Level 10: 12,000 points
- Level 11: 13,750 points
- Level 12: 15,500 points
- Level 13: 17,250 points
- Level 14: 19,000 points
- Level 15: 21,750 points
- Level 16: 24,500 points
- Level 17: 27,250 points
- Level 18: 30,000 points
- Level 19: 32,750 points
- Level 20: 37,500 points
Switch to a heavy body type. Select a gun of any weight, and customize it as desired. Do the same with your secondary weapon. Make it your default weapon, and switch back to a light or medium body type. Your default guns will stay the same, but your body will not. When you play matches, you can now have a light or medium body type with a gatling gun.Hidden message
During the mission where the Resistance is trying to steal the airplane, go to the terminal they are supposed to hack. You will see a message warning you that robots are taking over the world.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- The start of something big (Bronze): Win any mission, whether Campaign or What-If.
- You've saved the Ark (Bronze): Win all main missions of the Security Campaign (no including What-If missions).
- Use the wheel, earn more XP (Bronze): Complete an objective after first selecting it on the Objective Wheel.
- Oh I'm sorry, was that yours? (Bronze): Capture an enemy's Command Post.
- Not over till the fat lady sings! (Bronze): Take down an enemy with gunfire while knocked down.
- Not so sneaky now, are you? (Bronze): Reveal an enemy in disguise.
- Great shot kid! One in a million (Bronze): Take down an enemy by shooting a grenade.
- You can place another mine now (Bronze): Take down an enemy with a mine.
- Pump up the volume! (Bronze): Upgrade your team's command post.
- Tis better to give than receive (Bronze): As a Medic, using the Transfer Supplies ability, give the last of your Supplies away.
- I live....again! (Bronze): Revive yourself.
- A bit of a headache (Bronze): Take down an enemy with a Cortex Bomb.
- It's a trap! (Bronze): Take down an enemy with a Satchel Charge.
- You've escaped the Ark (Silver): Win all main missions of the Resistance Campaign (not including What-If missions).
- Viva la revolution! (Silver): Win every Resistance Campaign mission, including What-If missions.
- To serve and protect (Silver): Win every Security Campaign mission, including What-If missions.
- I think I know a shortcut (Silver): Open a shortcut for your team.
- Cut 'em off at the pass (Silver): Close an enemy team's shortcut.
- That's how you win a match (Silver): While on defense, take down an attacker who's completing a Primary Objective.
- You shall not pass! (Silver): While on defense, prevent the attackers from completing their first objective.
- They never knew what hit them (Silver): While on offense, win the match in less than 30% of the time limit.
- Was it the red or the blue wire? (Silver): Disarm an HE charge.
- Smart decisions win battles (Silver): Attempt to Revive an objective-class teammate over a non-objective teammate near a Primary Objective.
- That mine you found? Disarmed! (Silver): Spot a mine which is later defused by another Engineer.
- Brinksmanship (Silver): Complete an Operative Primary Objective within 5 seconds of breaking disguise.
- Boom! (Silver): Detonate a HE charge.
- No I insist, you take it (Silver): Use the last of your Supplies to refill a teammate's ammo rather than your own.
- Well done! (Silver): Complete your first 1 Star Challenge.
- Very well done indeed! (Silver): Complete your first 3 Star Challenge.
- Who's bad? (Silver): Complete all 1 Star Challenges.
- Well that was educational (Silver): Collect all Audio Logs.
- You're going places, kid! (Silver): Reach Rank 2.
- Tough as nails (Gold): Win all storyline campaign missions (not including What-If missions) playing either Online Versus, or in Hard mode.
- King of the world! (Gold): Complete all 3 Star Challenges.
- Time to start a new character (Gold): Reach Rank 5.
- Time to sleep (Platinum): Earn all other trophies.