Successfully complete the game to change the title screen.Bonus store items
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item for purchase at the store:
- Bionic Beanie: Successfully complete "Lunacy".
- WCC Flag: Successfully complete "High Five".
There is a turret inside a ventilation grate just past the elevator in Test Chamber 16. Jump over it, get the Refraction Cube, then use the laser to destroy that turret to open the grate. Enter the new area to find four turrets singing a song.Easy "Door Prize" trophy
In Chapter 6: The Fall, there are six sealed metal doors marked "VITRIFIED" (Vitrified Doors) that have buttons in front of them that play unique audio clips of Cave speaking. At the beginning of Chapter 6, you will have to penetrate the 1960s Aperture facility. After flying through the Aperture logo, you will come to an area with a tall elevator. You must use the elevator shaft as a gravity boost to get across a chasm. On one end of the chasm is a platform with three of the Vitrified Doors. Listen to the audio that plays when you hit the buttons in front of each of the sealed doors. Then, play through the level until you reach the 1971-era test facility. When Cave starts talking about testing on hobos, below one of the test spheres and a giant Aperture logo is a room marked "CONTROL ROOM" in yellow lettering. You can use a portal to get high above the Control Room and enter a small office. In the corner of this office is a cabinet with a door behind it. Enter this door to find a secret hallway that leads to a dock (where you get the "Ship Overboard" trophy). The final three Vitrified Doors can be found in this area.
In Chapter 2, Test Chamber 6, carry a radio (which shows up in a clump of garbage after you hit a button) into a window above the chamber. Once you get the radio, backtrack through the level, and place a portal on the pad across from the window. Use the launchers to get through the portal and into the room beyond the window with radio in hand. Once there, carry the radio up to the wall to get the "Final Transmission" trophy.
Play through Chapter 5: The Escape until you reach the conveyor belts carrying droids to the incinerator. Use a portal to get onto the conveyor belt, then walk on it until a droid with a working laser beam appears. Pick it up to get the "No Hard Feelings" trophy.
At the beginning of Chapter 9, after Wheatley's Surprise, you will need to use a portal to get away from the platform just as Wheatley sends a bunch of arms to crush you. Instead of continuing to run away on the catwalks, stay nearby. Wheatly will plead with you to come back. Stand at the edge of the pit overlooking his trap, and he will ask you to jump in the pit. Do so to get the "Pit Boss" trophy.
At the beginning of Chapter 7: The Reunion, while facing the entrance to the 02 room on the catwalks between tests 1971-01 and 1971-02, place a portal on the wall to your right, and look for another pad you can shoot a portal onto through the gate and past the stairs to the left. On the other side of the portal is an office with a large portrait of Cave Johnson and Caroline. Stare at the portrait, and GLadOS will comment on it, and you will get the "Portrait Of A Lady" trophy.
At the end of Chapter 2, Test Chamber 7, shoot a blue portal on the other side of the entrance to the exit of the area. Then, grab the Companion Cube that is depressing the button, and use an orange portal to get the Companion Cube to the exit without it getting disintegrated and get the "Preservation Of Mass" trophy.
Play through Chapter 6: The Fall until you reach the 1958-28 room. In this room is a cube trapped in a glass box, with Blue Gel streaming out of a pipe in a corner. Save the game when entering this room so you can retry the puzzle if you fail. You must shoot a portal under the gel and over the crate to coat the cube in goo. The cube will then bounce around until it breaks the glass. Eventually it will break out of the glass. You must catch the cube before it touches the ground to get the "Schrodinger's Catch" trophy. Stand between the entrance and the gel spout to hopefully catch the cube when it comes flying out.
Play through Chapter 6: The Fall until you reach the 1971-era test facility. When Cave starts talking about testing on hobos, below one of the test spheres and a giant Aperture logo is a room marked "CONTROL ROOM" in yellow lettering. You can use a portal to get high above the Control Room and enter a small office. In the corner of this office is a cabinet with a door behind it. Enter this door to find a secret hallway that leads to a dock. At the end of the walkway by the docks, you will find an orange life preserver marked "BOREALIS". Examine this to get the "Ship Overboard" trophy. This is a reference to the Aperture ship Borealis seen at the end of Half-Life 2: Episode 2.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Wake Up Call (Bronze): Survive the manual override.
- You Monster (Bronze): Reunite with GLaDOS.
- Undiscouraged (Bronze): Complete the first Thermal Discouragement Beam test.
- Bridge Over Troubling Water (Bronze): Complete the first Hard-Light Surfaces test.
- SaBOTour (Bronze): Make a break for it.
- Stalemate Associate (Bronze): Press the button!
- Tater Tote (Bronze): Carry science forward.
- Vertically Unchallenged (Bronze): Master the Repulsion Gel.
- Stranger Than Friction (Bronze): Master the Propulsion Gel.
- White Out (Bronze): Complete the first Conversion Gel test.
- Tunnel of Funnel (Bronze): Master the Excursion Funnel.
- Dual Pit Experiment (Bronze): Do the same test twice.
- The Part Where He Kills You (Bronze): This is that part.
- Pit Boss (Bronze): Show that pit who's boss.
- Preservation of Mass (Bronze): Break the rules in Test Chamber 07.
- Pturretdactyl (Bronze): Use an Aerial Faith Plate to launch a turret.
- Final Transmission (Bronze): Find the hidden signal in one of the Rat Man's dens.
- Good Listener (Bronze): Take GLaDOS' escape advice.
- Scanned Alone (Bronze): Stand in a defective turret detector.
- No Hard Feelings (Bronze): Save a turret from redemption.
- Schrodinger's Catch (Bronze): Catch a blue-painted box before it touches the ground.
- Ship Overboard (Bronze): Discover the missing experiment.
- Door Prize (Bronze): Examine all the vitrified test chamber doors.
- Portrait of a Lady (Bronze): Find a hidden portrait.
- You Made Your Point (Bronze): Refuse to solve the first test in Chapter 8.
- Smash TV (Bronze): Break 11 test chamber monitors.
- High Five (Bronze): Celebrate your cooperative calibration success.
- Team Building (Bronze): Complete all test chambers in the Team Building co-op course.
- Confidence Building (Bronze): Complete all test chambers in the Mass and Velocity co-op course.
- Bridge Building (Bronze): Complete all test chambers in the Hard-Light Surfaces co-op course.
- Obstacle Building (Bronze): Complete all test chambers in the Excursion Funnels co-op course.
- Iron Grip (Bronze): Never lose a cube in Chamber 6 of the Mass and Velocity co-op course.
- Gesticul-8 (Bronze): Perform all 8 gestures of your own volition in co-op.
- Can't Touch This (Bronze): Dance in front of a turret blocked by a hard light bridge in co-op.
- Empty Gesture (Bronze): Drop your co-op partner in goo while they are gesturing by removing the bridge under them.
- Party of Three (Bronze): Find the hidden companion cube in co-op test chamber.
- Air Show (Bronze): Perform 2 aerial gestures before touching the ground in co-op.
- Portal Conservation Society (Bronze): Complete Chamber 3 in the Hard-Light Surfaces co-op course using only 5 total portal placements.
- Four Ring Circus (Bronze): Enter 4 different portals without touching the ground in co-op.
- Triple Crown (Bronze): Solve 3 co-op chambers in the Mass and Velocity course in under 60 seconds each.
- Still Alive (Bronze): Complete Course 4 with neither you nor your co-op partner dying.
- Asking for Trouble (Bronze): Taunt GLaDOS in front of a camera in each of the five co-op courses.
- Drop Box (Silver): Place a cube on a button without touching the cube.
- Overclocker (Silver): Complete Test Chamber 10 in 70 seconds.
- Narbacular Drop (Silver): Place a portal under your co-op partner while they are gesturing.
- Rock Portal Scissors (Silver): Win 3 co-op games of rock-paper-scissors in a row.
- Friends List With Benefits (Silver): While playing co-op, hug 3 different people on your friends list.
- Lunacy (Gold): That just happened.
- You Saved Science (Gold): Complete all test chambers in all courses of co-op.
- Professor Portal (Gold): After completing co-op, complete Calibration Course online with a friend who hasn�t played before.
- Portal 2 Platinum (Platinum): Collected all other Portal 2 trophies.