Custom Wrestler Clones
Play through season mode and get to the King Of The Ring event during Year 1. Billy Gunn will show up during the PPV and may be in the tournament or the main event. After the event, "Bad Ass" Billy Gunn will be unlocked. -From: email@example.comWrestle as Cactus Jack
Play through season mode and at WWF Smackdown before the No Way Out event during Year 1, Cactus Jack will return and will fight Triple H on the card starting a feud. Cactus Jack will fight Triple H at No Way Out in a Hell In A Cell match. After the event, Cactus Jack will be unlocked. -From: firstname.lastname@example.orgWrestle as Debra
Play through season mode and at WWF Raw after Royal Rumble during Year 1, Debra will appear backstage. Later in the event she will ask Vince McMahon to be in the Beauty Contest at the event. After the event, Debra will be unlocked. -From: email@example.comWrestle as the Mean Street Posse
During season mode the Mean Street Posse will be shown backstage making a plan to beat someone up during an event, or will talk to Shane McMahon and have a handicap match against someone. Peat Gas, Rodeny, and Joey Abs will be unlocked after the event. -From: firstname.lastname@example.orgWrestle as Michael Cole
Play through season mode and at WWF Raw after WrestleMania during Year 1, Michael Cole will be unlocked. -From: email@example.comWrestle as Mick Foley
Play through season mode and at WWF Smackdown before the WrestleMania event during Year 1, Mick Foley will return. He will be on the card in the main event at WrestleMania. After the event, Mick Foley will be unlocked. -From: firstname.lastname@example.orgWrestle as Shawn Michaels
Play through season mode and get to the WWF Judgment Day event during Year 1. HBK will be the special guest referee for the main event. Win the match to unlock Shawn Michaels. You may also have to fight him in an Iron Man Match at Judgment Day. -From: email@example.comWrestle as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Play through season mode and get to the WWF Backlash event during Year 1. Steve Austin will be on the show as the special second referee for the main event. Win the match to unlock "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. -From: firstname.lastname@example.orgWrestle as Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco
Play through season mode and get to the Fully Loaded event during Year 1. The stooges will have an argument during the event and then will be unlocked after the event ends. They may be at the next event if not at Fully Loaded. -From: email@example.comWWF New York backstage area
Play through season mode and at the beginning of December during Year 1, Michael Cole will introduce you to WWF New York and the restaurant will officially be open. -From: firstname.lastname@example.orgWrestleMania 2000 commercial
Play through season mode and get to the fourth week of March.Unknown's CAW parts
Play through season mode and a random CAW guy named "Unknown" will walk by you backstage, later in the event you may have a match with him. After the event, his CAW parts including clothing and moves will be unlocked. -From: email@example.comAll bonus features
Complete year 6 in season mode to unlock all features. -From: MatD1013@aol.com and firstname.lastname@example.orgUnlock all wrestlers quicker
Simply skip matches in season mode.Tornado Tag Table match
Play through season mode and The Hardy Boyz and The Dudley Boyz will start a feud beginning with a Tornado Tag Table match. This usually happens a couple months into the season during Year 1. -From: email@example.comTLC match (Single and Title)
Play through season mode and sometime after the King Of The Ring event during Year 1, Edge and Christian will have a match against The Dudley Boyz. But Christian will be injured and unable to wrestle, so they will make the match a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match. After the event, Single and Title TLC matches will be unlocked under "Special" in exhibition mode. -From: firstname.lastname@example.orgD-Generation-X appearance
Wrestle as either Road Dogg or X-pac in a tag match and they will appear as DX; or play as Triple H and X-pac and they will appear as DX.New Age Outlaws appearance
Wrestle as either Road Dogg or Billy Gunn in a tag match and they will appear as the New Age Outlaws.Radicalz appearance
Create a Stable with Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, and Eddy Guerrero. Set their music as "Chris Benoit" and their movies as "Normal 1". When two of these wrestlers appear in a tag match together they will appear as the Radicalz.
To get 225 ability points for your created wrestler set the following characteristics:
- Weak Neck
- Weak Waist
- Weak Elbow
- Weak Knee
- The Iron King
The following is a full list of unknown wrestlers which can be unlocked in season mode. These are not actual wrestlers, but moves and taunts that are unlocked and can be used in creation mode.
- Unknown A: Ric Flair (Figure of Four, and The Strut)
- Unknown B: Kevin Nash (Jacknife 2 and his signature elbow in the corner)
- Unknown C: Scott Hall (Insider's Edge and Fallaway Slam)
- Unknown D: Goldberg (Brainbuster aka. Jackhammer, Spear)
- Unknown E: Sting (Sharpshooter, Scoop Reverse DDT)
- Unknown F: "Hollywood" Hogan (Leg Drop, all taunts)
- Unknown G: Jeff Jarret (Sexay Facebuster, Figure of Four 2, Tornado Arm Break)
- Unknown H: Scott Steiner(Super Camel Clutch, Spin Belly to Back Suplex)
- Unknown I: Manami Toyota (Osaka Street Cutter, Tornado DDT)
- Unknown J: Japanese Lucha Collection (Queen Suplex Pin, Spinning Arm Drag)
- Unknown K: Diamond Dallas Page (BuhBuh Cutter)
- Unknown L: Booker T (Scissors Kick, rock bottom)
- Unknown M: The Great MUTA (Moonsault and Dragon Screw)
- Unknown N: Japanese Shoot Wrestling (Rear Naked Choke, Guillotine Choke)
- Unknown O: Naoya Ogawa (STO, Judo Hip Throw)
- Unknown P: Masahiro Chono (STF and Yakuza Kick)
- Unknown Q: Jyushin Thunder Lyger (Brainbuster DDT, Fisherman DDT, Shooting Star Press)
- Unknown R: Big Van Vader (Chokeslam, Powerbomb, Vader Bump, Big Splash, Moonsault
- Unknown S: Mitsuharu Misawa (Dangerous Driver Tiger Driver 91, Emerald Fusion)
- Unknown T: U.S. Shoot Wrestling (Finishing Punch, Flipping Arm Bar)
- Unknown U: Terry Funk (Spinning Toe Hold, Pulling Piledriver)
- Unknown V: Ernest "The Cat" Miller (Kung Fu Straight Punch, Kung Fu Hip Toss)
- Unknown W: Kenta Kobashi (Clothesline From Hell, Bomb to Facebuster, Orange Crush Pin)
- Unknown X: Big Show (Show Stopper)
- Unknown Y: Ken Shamrock (Shamrock Ankelock)
- Unknown ZA: Andre the Giant (Giant elbow)
- Unknown ZB: Bob Buckland (Chicken Wing Cross Face)
- Unknown ZJ: Jerry "The King" Lawler (Piledriver)
- Unknown ZS: Sgt. Slaughter (Cobra Clutch)
- The Dangerous DDT can be used as the Dreamer DDT.
- The Northern Lights Driver can be used as Nova's Krytonite Krunch move.
- The Finishing Punch can be used as Mike Tyson's Knockout move.
- The Pedigree can be used as War XO's Minesweeper.
- The Rikishi Driver can be used as Tommy Dreamer's Dreamer Driver.
- The Emerald Fusion once unlocked can be used as Tijiri's move.
- The Rock Bottom can be used as Booker T's Book End move.
- The Scissor's Kick can be used as Booker T's Axe Kick.
- The Buh Buh Cutter can be used as Simon Diamond's Gem Cutter.
- The Fisherman's Suplex can be used as Steve Corino's Old School Plex.
- The Sharpshooter can be used as Sting's Scorpion Deathlock.
- The Tazzmission can be used as Screamin Norman Smiley's Norman Conquest.
- The Super Kick can be used as Glacier's Cryonic Kick.
- The Strong Reverse DDT can be used as Goldust's Curtain Call.
- The Hip Hop Drop can be used as Psychosis's Guillotine Legdrop.
- The Tombstone Piledriver can be used as Justin Credible's That's Incredible Move.
- The Last Ride can be used as Scott Hall's Outsider's Edge move.
- The Double Arm Suplex 2 can be used as Larry White's Underhook LW Plex.
- The Woman's Special Slap can be used as Dawn Marie's B---- Slap.
- The Dangerous Driver can be used as Jerry Lynn's Piledriver Move.
- The Impaler can be used as Primetime Elix Skipper's Overdrive Drop.
- The X Factor can be used as Jazz's Jazz Stinger.
- The STF can be used as William Regal's Regal Stretch.
- The Super Powerbomb can be used as Sid Vicious move.
- The Tiger Driver can be used as Ahmed Johnson's Pearl River Plunge.
- The Orange Crush Pin once unlocked can be used as Crush's Corner Crush.
- The Double Arm DDT can be used as Nova's deep impact move.
- The Falling Powerslam 1 or 2 can be used as British Bulldog's Running Powerslam.
- The Oklahoma Slam can be used as Jim Ross's move.
- The Flowing DDT can be used as Raven's Evenflow DDT.
- The Samurai Driver once unlocked can be used as Rhino's Sitout Piledriver.
- The Martial Art's Kick can be used as Ernest Miller's Thrust Kick.
- The Downward Spiral can be used as Kanyon's Flatliner.
- The Benoit Diving Headbutt can be used as New Jack's 187 move.
- The Fisherman DDT one unlocked can be used as The THQ Robot's THQ DDT.
- The Jackknife Powerbomb 2 can be used as Kevin Nash's Powerbomb move.
Hidden shower room area
Go to the locker room and Irish Whip your opponent into the right wall. This will create a large hole on the lower right side of the locker room that leads to the shower room.Hidden boiler room area
Go to the basement 1, where there is an arrow leading to the car park. On the right is a blocked out door. To the right of the blocked out door is an iron mesh fence. Irish Whip your opponent into the iron mesh fence to create a large hole that leads to the boiler room.Hidden chair weapon
Go to the lobby and Irish Whip your opponent into one of the tall grey "stands" that holds the "Shopzone" sign.Hidden fire extinguisher weapon
Go to the lobby and Irish Whip your opponent into the top left corner.Hidden locker room weapons
Go to the locker room and Irish Whip your opponent into the left single locker or the right double locker. A maximum of four hidden weapons, such as the guitar, spade can, or weightlifting bar can be obtained.Hidden trash bin weapon
Go to the dressing room and Irish Whip your opponent into the trash bin. This will reveal another three weapons that can be used. Note: The table in the dressing room can be wrecked.Hidden vase weapon
Go to the VIP room and Irish Whip your opponent into the vase.Casket match: Opponent in the casket
When in a Casket match, press either Circle to Irish Whip or press X to beat your opponent into the casket. Once they are in the casket they will try to grab onto the side. Press X to use your normal attack to knock down and close the casket.Hell In A Cell match: Get outside
When in a Hell In A Cell match, to get outside you must dive into the side paneling in the center. To do this, press Square while running. Once outside, press R1 to climb to the top. Notice the center paneling is a different color once on top. Execute a powerful move on there and they will fall through.Table match: Piledriver on the table
When in a Table match, press Circle to Irish Whip your opponent onto a table. Then, press Down + Circle. You will execute a Piledriver on the table.Table, Ladders, and Chair match
Select a wrestler and go to the King Of The Ring event. After a few matches, you will fight in a Table, Ladders, and Chair match.Two wrestlers on one motorcycle
Go to create-a-stable and select four wrestlers. Set the entrance to "Motorcycle Type 4", then choose two wrestlers. When they enter the ring, two wrestlers will be on one motorcycle.Tish Stratus' underwear
Wrestle as Trish and have your opponent drop you in front of the camera to see that her underwear is red.
|Unlock Characters||80093878 FFFF|
|Unlock Match Options||80093886 FFFF|
|Unlock Entrance Music||80093D28 FFFF|
|Press Select to Reset Timer||D008525A FFFE|
|Press L2 For Max Special P1||D008525A FEFF|
|Control Modifier P1||800BA4A8 ????|
|Press L1 For Max Special P2||D008525A FBFF|
|Control Modifier P2||800C68A8 ????|
|Press R2 For Max Special P3||D008525A FDFF|
|Control Modifier P3||800D2CA8 ????|
|Press R1 For Max Special P4||D008525A F7FF|
|Control Modifier P4||800DF0A8 ????|
|Infinite Specials Top Left||800BA5A0 0005|
|Infinite Specials Top Right||800C69A0 0005|
|Infinite Specials Bottom Left||800D2DA0 0005|
|Infinite Specials Bottom Right||800DF1A0 0005|
|Infinite Specials Human Players||D00BA4A8 0101|
|No Specials Computer Players||D00BA4A8 0000|
|Infinite Ability Points||D00EB21A AC82|
|Quantity Digits to Accompany Control Modifier Codes|
|0000 - CPU|
0101 - Human