NCAA Football 08
At the Pennant Collection screen, press Select, then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|1st and 15 pennant; opponent gains 15 yards for first down
|Extra Credit pennant; 4 point interceptions, 3 point sacks
|Super Dive pennant
|2004 All-American team
|Alabama All-time team
|Arizona mascot team
|Arkansas All-time team
|Auburn All-time team
|Baylor All-time team
|Clemson All-time team
|Colorado All-time team
|Florida All-time team
|GREAT TO BE
|Florida State All-time team
|Georgia All-time team
|Georgia Tech mascot team
|Illinois All-time team
|Iowa All-time team
|Iowa State mascot team
|RED AND GOLD
|Kansas mascot team
|Kansas State All-time team
|Kentucky mascot team
|ON ON UK
|LSU All-time team
|Miami All-time team
|Michigan All-time team
|Michigan State mascot team
|Minnesota mascot team
|RAH RAH RAH
|Mississippi State All-time team
|Missouri All-time team
|Nebraska All-time team
|GO BIG RED
|North Carolina All-time team
|North Carolina State mascot team
|Notre Dame All-time team
|Northwestern mascot team
|Ohio State All-time team
|Oklahoma All-time team
|Oklahoma State All-time team
|Ole Miss mascot team
|Oregon All-time team
|Penn State All-time team
|Pittsburgh All-time team
|LETS GO PITT
|Purdue All-time team
|South Carolina mascot team
|Syracuse All-time team
|Tennessee All-time team
|Texas A&M All-time team
|Texas Longhorns All-time team
|Texas Tech All-time team
|UCLA All-time team
|USC All-time team
|Virginia All-time team
|Virginia Tech All-time team
|Wake Forest mascot team
|GO DEACS GO
|Washington All-time team
|Washington Sate mascot team
|West Virginia mascot team
|Wisconsin All-time team
|U RAH RAH
Hook And Lateral play
The Hook And Lateral play is in Boise State’s offensive playbook under the “Hail Mary” section. It is labeled as “Circus”.
Statue Of Liberty play
The Statue Of Liberty play is in Boise State’s offensive playbook under the “ACE Bunch” formation. It is labeled as “Statue”.
Jumping the field
When you are about five yards from the opponent’s end zone, select a HB Dive as a play. As soon as the HB gets the ball, tap Square. You should now dive over the defenders and get a TD.
Boosting GPA in Campus Legend mode
A good way to boost your GPA is by doing extra studying. Some events like this are finishing a project in the library (+.4 GPA), fixing your computer for homework (+.2 GPA), or just studing when you have free time (+.1 GPA).
Exporting senior to Madden 08 in Campus Legend mode
When you begin your senior season and already have legend status, you will get the option of staying for your senior year or exporting your legend to Madden 08 . If you stay, you will still be able to export your legend after your senior year.
Easier prospect drafting in Dynasty mode
When you first start the season, create a prospect and make sure to make his home state where your team is located. Then, talk to him on the phone about where he lives and the college being close. Most of the time, you will get a high ranking for that action.
During the pre-season, create a prospect that plays as a kicker or punter no matter what position you want to create. Make their hometown close to your campus. Customize the player to be as good at another position as desired, but set their kick power and kick accuracy to 0. They will be ranked as a one star recruit in the prospect database and will not usually even be offered a scholarship by other schools. Offer them a scholarship, and they will usually commit immediately. For example, if you make a one star kicker that no team wants, he will be ranked 99 as a QB.
Using injured players in Dynasty mode
If you have any injured player(s) on your roster going in to a game, start the game as normal. After the kickoff, pause the game and select restart. Once the game has restarted, your injured player(s) should be able to play.
Easy wins in Dynasty mode
Go to the settings, and change the quarter lengths to overtime. If you win the coin toss when the game begins, choose to play defense. When you score a touchdown while on offense, always go for a two point attempt (unless you only need to kick a field goal to win).
Better trophies in Dynasty mode
When creating your schedule, make sure to add as many ranked teams as possible. Try to go against the #1, #2, or #3 ranked team the most.
Faster trophies in Dynasty mode
Select a highly ranked team with good ratings (for example, USC or Michigan), and enter Dynasty mode. Simulate to the end of the season, and simulate all bowl games. You should earn two to four trophies depending on how well your team did. Then, save your profile, but not your dynasty. Exit Dynasty mode, and repeat as many times as desired.
Easy rivalry trophies
Go to the “Play Now” screen, and select two teams that can play for a rivalry trophy (for example, Colorado and Colorado State). Then, go to the stadium and weather options, and change the quarter length to one minute. Play the game, but do not switch teams in the middle or you will not get the trophy.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding award:
BCS National Championship: Become the number one ranked college football team.
Big East Championship: Have the most Big East conference wins.
Gator Bowl Trophy: Win the Gator Bowl.
Orange Bowl Trophy: Win the Orange Bowl.
Sugar Bowl Trophy: Win the Sugar Bowl.
Heisman Memorial Trophy: Become the most outstanding college player in the United States.
Maxwell Award: Become the college player of the year.
Davey O’ Brien Award: Become the best quarter back.
Doak Walker Running Back Award: Become the nation’s number one running back on the field, in the classroom, and in the community.
Receiver Of The Year: Become the number one wide receiver.
Tight End Of The Year: Become the number one tight end.
Back-To-Back National Champs: Win two consecutive national championships.
Three-In-A-Row National Champs: Win three consecutive national championships.
Win the indicated rivalry to unlock the corresponding trophy:
- Administaff Bayou Bucket: Houston vs. Rice
- Anniversary Award: Bowling Green vs. Kent State
- Apple Cup: Washington vs. Washington State
- Backyard Bowl: West Virginia vs. Pittsburgh
- Battle For Illibuck: Ohio State vs. Indiana
- Battle For The Bell: Tulane vs. Southern Miss
- Battle For The Land Grant: Michigan State vs. Penn State
- Battle Of I-10: UTEP vs. New Mexico State
- Battle Of I-25: New Mexico State vs. New Mexico
- Battle Of I-75: Bowling Green vs. Toledo
- Battle Of The Megaphone: Michigan State vs. Notre Dame
- Bedlam Game: Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma
- Beehive Bell: Utah vs. Utah State
- Beehive Boot: Utah State vs. BYU or Utah
- Big Game: Cal vs. Stanford
- Black And Blue Bowl: Southern Miss vs. Memphis
- Black Diamond Trophy: West Virginia vs. Virginia Tech
- Border War: Colorado State vs. Wyoming
- Civil War: Oregon State vs. Oregon
- Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate: Georgia vs. Georgia Tech
- Commander In Chief Trophy: Air Force vs. Navy or Army
- Common Wealth Cup: Virginia Tech vs. Virginia
- Cy-Hawk Trophy: Iowa State vs. Iowa
- Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry: Auburn vs. Georgia
- Egg Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Mississippi
- Florida-Georgia Game: Florida vs. Georgia
- Floyd Of Rose Dale: Minnesota vs. Iowa
- Fremont Cannon: UNKV vs. Nevada
- Golden Boot: Arkansas vs. LSU
- Governer’s Victory Bell: Penn State vs. Minnesota
- Governors Cup: Florida vs. Florida State
- Governor’s Cup: Louisville vs. Kentucky
- Holy War: BYU vs. Utah
- Ireland Trophy: Boston College vs. Notre Dame
- Iron Bowl: Alabama vs. Auburn
- Iron Skillet: TCU vs. SMU
- Jefferson-Eppes Trophy: Florida State vs. Virginia
- Jeweles Shillelagh: USC vs. Notre Dame
- Keg Of Nails: Cincinnati vs. Miami University
- Legends Trophy: Stanford vs. Notre Dame
- Lone Star Showdown: Texas A&M vs. Texas
- Mayers Cup: SMV vs. Rice
- Missouri-Nebraska Bell: Nebraska vs. Missouri
- Old Oaken Bucket: Purdue vs. Indiana
- Palmetto State: Clemson vs. South Carolina
- Paul Bunyan Trophy: Michigan vs. Michigan State
- Paul Bunyan’s Axe: Wisconsin vs. Minnesota
- Peace Pipe: Western Michigan vs. Miami University
- Purdue Cannon: Purdue vs. Illinois
- Ram-Falcon Trophy: Colorado State vs. Air Force
- Red River Rivalry: Texas vs. Oklahoma
- Rocky Mountain Showdown: Colorado vs. Colorado State
- Seminole War Canoe: Florida vs. Miami
- Shillelagh Trophy: Purdue vs. Notre Dame
- Shwartzwaler Trophy: West Virginia vs. Syracuse
- Sweet Sioux Tomahawk: Northwestern vs. Illinois
- Telephone Trophy: Missouri vs. Iowa State
- Textile Bowl: Clemson vs. NC State
- The Big Game: Arizona vs. Arizona State
- The Little Brown Jug: Michigan vs. Minnesota
- Third Saturday In October: Alabama vs. Tennessee
- Tigers Rag: Tulane vs. Lsu
- Victory Bell: Cincinnati vs. Miami University
- Victory Bell: Duke vs. North Carolina
- Victory Bell: USC vs. UCLA
- Wagon Wheel: Akron vs. Kent State
- Williams Trophy: Tulsa vs. Rice
To make the endzones hidden, start a Play Now mode match. When you reach the field selection screen, set the game length to fifteen minutes, make the weather overcast cloudy, precipitation high, and temperature -20 degrees. If done correctly, in the upper corner should be a picture of a cloud with heavy snow. Start the game and by the second quarter there will be so much snow that the endzone lines and all other white lines will be gone.