Toy Story Mania! brought the colorful world of Toy Story to life. And I’m not talking about the ride at California Adventure, but the immersive video game. Developed by Disney Interactive Studios, this delightful game was released on various platforms, including PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The game gave families a chance to relive their favorite ride from the comfort of their homes. But does it have any notable cheat codes?
Disney Interactive Studios gives a somewhat detailed description, “The thematically-connected levels are designed for up to four players of all ages with competitive and cooperative multiplayer options. Toy Story Mania! also includes bonus 3D features, transforming the game experience with eye-popping visuals. Join all the classic Toy Story characters in Toy Story Mania! as Woody, Buzz, and the gang stage their zany, fun-filled carnival. Celebrate the joy of play with family and friends of all ages and face off in the ultimate living room showdown.”
Toy Story Mania! Premise
In short, it’s the same game from the 4D Toy Story Mania attraction at California Adventure. Players will explore fun scenery while trying to hit their targets. Sadly, there is no way to simulate the shooting motion from the ride, so players must hit a button. In addition to galleries adapted from the attraction, the game includes “new and original galleries and a series of mini-games, all hosted by beloved characters from the movies.”
Toy Story Mania! Main Characters
It’s no surprise that Toy Story Mania! cast is the same cast from the movies. Expect to play with your favorite characters!
- Woody – The loyal and courageous cowboy doll who is the leader of the toys.
- Buzz Lightyear – The fearless space ranger action figure who is always ready for adventure.
- Hamm – The wisecracking piggy bank with a knack for humor and sarcasm.
- Rex – The lovable, yet somewhat nervous, toy Tyrannosaurus rex.
- Slinky Dog – The loyal and stretchy dachshund toy who serves as Woody’s sidekick.
- Bo Peep – The kind and caring porcelain shepherdess who has a soft spot for Woody.
- Aliens – The adorable three-eyed, green extraterrestrial toys known for their catchphrase “Ooooh!”
- Mr. Potato Head – The funny and sometimes grumpy toy who can change his facial features.
- Jessie – The enthusiastic and spirited cowgirl doll who is full of energy.
- Green Army Men – The group of disciplined and courageous plastic soldiers who carry out missions.
Toy Story Mania! Titles in the Series
This game is a standalone game based on the attraction at California Adventure, but there are other Toy Story games.
- Toy Story (1995) – Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, and PC.
- Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue (1999) – PlayStation, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, and PC.
- Toy Story 3: The Video Game (2010) – PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, Nintendo DS, and PC.
Toy Story Mania! Cheat Codes
There are no known cheat codes for Toy Story Mania! However, there are achievements in the game that allows competitive players to scratch that itch.
Toy Story Mania! Cheat Codes FAQ
What are the achievements for Toy Story Mania!?
- Clean as a whistle (20 points): Successfully dodge all the pies in a single shooting gallery.
- There’s Pie in Your Face (20 points): Complete all of the Objectives in a shooting gallery without dodging a pie.
- Laser Blaster (20 points): Destroy 20 targets with the Laser power up in a single shooting gallery.
- Spread the Love (20 points): Destroy 20 targets with the Spread Shot power up in a single shooting gallery.
- Dyno-mite! (20 points): Destroy 20 targets with the Dynamite power up in a single shooting gallery.
- Slow Mo Joe (20 points): Destroy 20 targets while using the slow motion power up in a single shooting gallery.
- Double Up (20 points): Destroy 20 targets with the Double Points power up in a single shooting gallery.
- Earning Credit (20 points): Watch the credits to completion.
- Ticket to Ride (20 points): Get the train to come through town in Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’.
- Fly Me to the Moon (20 points): Earn 200,000 points during the UFO event in Rootin’ Tootin’ Targetin’.
- Accuracy (20 points): Throw 20 balls in the distant holes in Wild West Alley Ball Challenge.
- Chug-a-lug (20 points): Knock down every mug in the back row throughout a single play session of Sarsaparilla Slide.
- Bats n’ Pies (20 points): Score 5,000 points from hitting Bat Targets during the Pie Dodge Event of Mine Cart Spelunk.
- Mine Alley (20 points): Throw 5 Balls into the mineshaft in Creaky Canyon Alley Ball Challenge.
- High Moo-n (20 points): Complete the “Corral 3 Buffalo” objective as the Undertaker’s clock reads Noon in Western Showdown
- Wrecking Crew (20 points): Let the town get destroyed in Please Do Feed the Animals.
- Zurg Rush (20 points): Shoot Zurg 30 times in Launched In Space.
- Pop n’ Tops (20 points): Pop the tops off of the left and right moons in Launched in Deep Space.
- Bombs Away (20 points): Do not hit any bombs in Planetary Slash n’ Defense.
- Zaaaap! (20 points): Ring all the lasers in Flying Discs… in space!
- Master Terraformer (20 points): Terraform all terrain at the same time using the TNT Powerup in Terraformal Event.
- Hack and Slash (20 points): Hit a multi-slash asteroid 12 times in Cosmic Slash n’ Defense.
- Crack Shot (20 points): Take out the meteor and the UFO with a single rocket in Invasion of the Space Raiders.
- Score Abduction (20 points): Ring a 5,000 point UFO in Space Rescue.
- Bouquet Bonanza (20 points): Get the Big Flower to appear in Baaa-Loon Pop.
- Lead Air Balloon (20 points): Pop a hot air balloon in Pop Party.
- Rescuing Machine (20 points): Rescue more than 25 sheep in Flock of Sheep to Rescue.
- Basket Case (20 points): Score 15,000 points by popping basket balloons in Hot Air Balloon Show.
- Flower Power (20 points): Pop every pink flower balloon at least once in Flight of the Balloons.
- My Hero! (20 points): Never miss hooking a sheep in Rescuing Fields of Sheep.
- Cloudy Night (20 points): In Garden Grow, change the level from day to night.
- Pretty Red Balloons (20 points): Pop 100 balloons in Balloon Blast.
- The truck on the Left (20 points): Shoot all of the trucks on the left side of the screen in Shoot Camp.
- Doing the Dishes (20 points): Break 25 stick targets in Plate Break.
- One and Done (20 points): Only hit a ball once and then never again in Midnight Breakout.
- A Dish’s Worst Enemy (20 points): Shatter 100 plates in Skeet Shoot.
- Thunderous Blue (20 points): Shoot all of the blue helicopters in Wayward Whirlybirds of Wonderment.
- They’re all mine! (20 points): Hit 20 different balls in Block Breakout Assault.
- 4-in-a-Row, All-in-One-Go! (20 points): Break all the plane plates in a single pass in Moving Target Madness.
- Quick Spotlight (20 points): Turn on all of the spotlights in Paratrooper Scooper in less than five seconds.
- Streakin’ Squeekin’ (20 points): Hit the 5,000 Point Mouse in Hamm and Eggs.
- Bow Ow! (20 points): Hit the dog 3 times in Bacon and Eggs.
- Finger Lickin’ Good (20 points): Don’t let any large chicken eggs fall to the ground in Fall-ing Eggs.
- Hyper Hydra-sis (20 points): Shoot the Hydra target 8 times in Dino-Rama.
- Pleased Plesiosaurs (20 points): Knock down 25 plesiosaurs in The Jurassic Shore.
- Eggless Victor (20 points): Don’t catch any eggs in It’s an Egg Drop Spring.
- Bird Feeder (20 points): Knock down 50 corn stalks in Farm Raising Fury.
- Penguin Pusher (20 points): Knock down 50 penguins in Ice-berrrger and Fries.
- Partner Up (40 points): Play through any booth with a friend in Adventure Mode.