Star Wars: Battlefront – Elite Squadron
Successfully complete the indicated task to get the corresponding medal:
- Capture Master (Bronze): Capture 10 command posts.
- Capture Master (Gold): Capture 50 command posts.
- Capture Master (Silver): Capture 25 command posts.
- Conqueror (Bronze): Be on the winning team 5 times.
- Conqueror (Gold): Be on the winning team 30 times.
- Conqueror (Silver): Be on the winning team 15 times.
- Conqueror Supreme: Team victory on every map.
- Flag Carrier (Bronze): Capture 5 flags.
- Flag Carrier (Gold): Capture 30 flags.
- Flag Carrier (Silver): Capture 15 flags.
- Galactic Master: Defeat the computer in a Galactic Conquest scenario.
- Galactic Overlord: Successfully complete all Galactic Conquest scenarios.
- Hero Vanquisher: Deliver the final blow to 10 heroes.
- Jedi Master (Bronze): Reach 25 kills as a hero.
- Jedi Master (Gold): Reach 150 kills as a hero.
- Jedi Master (Silver): Reach 75 kills as a hero.
- Multiplayer Maverick (Bronze): Reach 25 kills in Multiplayer.
- Multiplayer Maverick (Gold): Reach 150 kills in Multiplayer.
- Multiplayer Maverick (Silver): Reach 50 kills in Multiplayer.
- Rogue Leader (Bronze): Reach 10 kills in a starfighter.
- Rogue Leader (Gold): Reach 100 kills in a starfighter.
- Rogue Leader (Silver): Reach 25 kills in a starfighter.
- Saboteur: Destroy 5 capital ships.
- Sith Lord (Bronze): Kill 10 enemies using Force Lightning or Force Choke.
- Sith Lord (Gold): Kill 50 enemies using Force Lightning or Force Choke.
- Sith Lord (Silver): Kill 25 enemies using Force Lightning or Force Choke.
- Survivor: Use an escape pod when a capital ship is about to explode.
- System Eliminator: Destroy 15 ship systems.
- Tank Buster (Bronze): Destroy 10 enemy vehicles while on foot.
- Tank Buster (Gold): Destroy 50 enemy vehicles while on foot.
- Tank Buster (Silver): Destroy 25 enemy vehicles while on foot.
The quickest way to win a battle is to capture the Ion Cannon right away for your team. Capturing the Ion Cannon at the start is not only faster, but also easier since you need the Ion Cannon to take down the enemy capital ship’s shields. However, if you wait too long to capture the Ion Cannon, the enemy will capture it instead, making you have to get past hordes of opponents before being able to take it for your team. Once you have captured the Ion Cannon, defend the command post until the Cannon charges. Do not leave the CP while you wait or you will most likely lose it and have to recapture it, and then wait again. Once the Ion Cannon charges, use it to take out the enemy capital ship shields. If done correctly, two hits should be enough. Once this is done, you are almost guaranteed to win. Even if you choose not to transition to space and destroy the ship, one of your teammates will eventually do it for you. If you want to do it yourself though, sprint past all of the enemies in the hangar and walkways. Do not worry about shooting them, as they will just keep respawning. You will eventually get to the room with the Reactor. Keep throwing grenades and shooting at it until it disappears, and the ship is destroyed.
Throughout the game you will find large, beige, circular machines that allow you to change your equipment loadout and refill your ammunition when you stand next to them. You can also use these machines as health droids to refill your health by using the following trick. Most loadout schemes, such as the Soldier, contain four health packs as secondary weapons that you can throw in front of yourself to refill your health. If you need health but there are no health droids around and you have little or no health packs remaining, stand next to a loadout machine, and it will refill your ammunition and health packs. Then, just throw a pack in front of you, grab it to gain health, and repeat until your health has been fully restored. The machine will keep giving you additional health packs as soon as you throw them, effectively making it a health droid. This is very useful because loadout machines are usually much more common than health droids, especially in Story mode.
A good way to survive a long battle in any of the single player modes is to equip Health Boost 2 or 3, and a blaster rifle. The Health Boost will add a multiplier to your health bar, and the blaster rifle has a large magazine capacity and decent fire rate. The rifle is best used in ground engagements, where its accuracy and medium range will allow you to weaken an enemy from a distance and then finish him off as he gets close.