UFC Undisputed 2010
Play as BJ Penn (black trunks)
At the main menu, press L1, R1, L2, R2(2), L2, R1, L1, Triangle, Square(2), Triangle, Start to unlock BJ Penn with black trunks. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.
Play as Mask, Punk Ass, and SkyScrape
At the main menu, press Down(2), Up, Right, Left, Down, Select, Start to unlock Mask (light heavyweight), Punk Ass (lightweight), and SkyScrape (middleweight) from Tapout. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.
Play as Shaquille O’Neal
At the main menu, press Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Square, Triangle(2), Square, Start to unlock Shaquille O’Neal. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.
Free items in shop
To get anything in the shop without spending any points, you must first have enough points to be able to select the item you want. Then, highlight the items, and press X to select it. You will be asked if you want to purchase the item at the next screen. Select “Yes”, and then instead of pressing X to go back to the shop menu, press Circle. You will be given the item, but no points will be deducted from you total. Repeat this as many times as desired.
When you are on the ground with your opponent and they try to make a transition, simply flick the Right Analog-stick Left or Right to get a reversal. If you mistimed flicking the Right Analog-stick and do not get the reversal, there is still a good chance you will block the transition. When you are on top of your opponent on the ground, a good strategy to use is to punch or knee, then flick the Right Analog-stick Left or Right, and repeat. This will help prevent them from transitioning to a better position and help you to either advance to a better position or maintain a good position.
Easy doctor stoppage
Use a very good fighter to fight a created fighter with no stats in Exhibition mode on the Beginner difficulty and the rounds set to five. When the match begins, clinch with your opponent, and get the clinch to a single collar tie (so you only have one hand on them with their head up). Try moving them up against the cage. Then, keep hitting them with weak punches repeatedly. You will not rock them, but eventually the referee should stop the match for the doctor to check on your opponent. They should say your opponent can still fight. Clinch with your opponent again and keep punching them, and the doctor should eventually stop the fight. Note: This can also be done from rubber guard.
Preventing stat decay
If your stats are not at 30, 50, or 70 in Career mode, they will begin decaying after a few weeks unless an attribute point is added to them before the yellow bar, which represents how close each stats is to decaying, completely disappears. Keep an eye on your stats, and either leave them at 30, 50, or 70, or make sure you are adding at least one attribute point to them before the yellow bar disappears and they begin decaying each week.
Once you are able to get your created fighter’s stats to 100 in Career mode, get all desired stats to 70, 50, or 30 to prevent the stats from decaying below those levels. Then, try to keep storing up as many points as possible from Free Sparring. Save those points until Career mode is close to ending (sometime in 2021). Then, use all the saved attribute points to increase your fighter’s stats as desired. Once Career mode ends, you will still be able to use your created fighter in other modes, including online. By using this method, you will not lose stats due to decay, and will have a fighter with high attributes once Career mode ends.
Extra sparring points
Save your game before sparring in Career mode. If you do not like the results once the sparring session is finished, simply exit out of Career mode without saving. Then, select “Continue Career”, and try the sparring again. Repeat this process until you are satisfied with the results of each sparring session.
Completing Career mode
You must fight for 12 years to complete Career mode. Career mode will end sometime in 2021.
Press D-pad Right to touch gloves either during the sequence where the fighters are given the option to touch gloves before the match begins, or immediately once the match begins.
Easy “Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh!” trophy
Select Exhibition mode, and choose a low level created fighter as your opponent. To get a flash KO, you must knockout your opponent without first rocking them. As soon as he throws a punch, knock him out with the opposite hand to get the “Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh!” trophy.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Puppeteer (Bronze): Create a fighter in Create A Fighter.
- Puppetmaster (Bronze): Win a fight against the CPU with a fighter you’ve created in Create A Fighter.
- As Real As It Gets (Bronze): Experience an entire 8 fight event card in Event Mode.
- White Belt (Bronze): Win 10 Online Exhibition matches in total.
- Baby Steps (Bronze): Win an Online Exhibition Ranked match.
- Warriors, Come Out And Play (Bronze): Join an Online Camp.
- Under Your Wing (Bronze): Act as a trainer in Online Camp Training.
- Submission Technician (Bronze): Win a fight with a Submission Transition.
- It’s The Jits! (Bronze): Win a fight by Submission against a non-CAF, Expert CPU in the first 60 seconds of Round 1.
- Steamroller (Bronze): Win a fight by KO/TKO against a non-CAF, Expert CPU in the first 60 seconds of Round 1.
- Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh! (Bronze): Win a fight by Flash KO against a CPU opponent.
- Learned Student (Bronze): Go through all tutorials.
- Tournament Title Holder (Bronze): Win at least one championship in the Tournament Mode.
- Testing the Waters (Bronze): Play all modes at least once, check the shop and all options.
- Honorable Fighter (Bronze): Touch gloves at the beginning of 10 matches.
- Coming Up Next.. (Bronze): Download an Event for Event Mode.
- Blog Fodder (Bronze): Complete a post-fight interview in Career Mode.
- Hot Hands (Silver): Win 10 Online Exhibition Ranked matches consecutively.
- Olympic Mixed Martial Artist (Silver): Online Exhibition – Obtain all types of gold medals.
- Gotta Catch ‘Em All (Silver): Collect all Topps UFC Trading Cards.
- Veteran Champion (Silver): Complete the Title Defense Mode.
- Budding Champion (Silver): Complete the Title Mode.
- Ultimate Unlocks (Silver): Complete all A, B, and C class challenges (Red and Blue Corner) in a fight in Ultimate Fights Mode.
- Yellow Belt (Silver): Win 25 Online Ranked Matches.
- Purple Belt (Silver): Win 50 Online Ranked Matches.
- Brown Belt (Silver): Win 75 Online Ranked Matches.
- The Cessation Sensation! (Silver): Win by all methods of stoppage against the CPU. (KO, TKO, Submission, Doctor Stoppage).
- Bobbin’ And Weavin’ (Silver): Dodge 3 consecutive strikes via sway (Outside of Tutorial Mode).
- Move Mastery (Silver): Reach ‘World Class’ (Level 3) status with a technique or move.
- Hall of Famer (Gold): Compete in a Champion vs. Champion fight and also make the UFC Hall of Fame in Career Mode.
- So Now You’re A Fighter (Gold): Complete the Career Mode.
- Pound For Pound Champ (Gold): Win a Champion vs. Champion fight in Career Mode.
- Black Belt (Gold): Win 100 Online Ranked Matches.
- Platinum (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies.
Additionally, there are three secret trophies:
- Fighting with Pride (Bronze): Clinch and dirty box during a fight.
- Cocky S.O.B. (Bronze): Perform a taunt five times during a fight.
- It Slices, It Dices (Bronze): Get the doctor to stop a fight due to cuts.