UFC Undisputed 3
Easy “Artiste” trophy
At the main menu, select “Custom”, “Create A Logo”, “New Logo”, “Design”, “New Layer”, and choose a design category. Paste it to the canvas, and select “Finish”. Then, go to “Create A Fighter”, and select “New” if you have not already created a fighter. Select “Tattoo/Scar”, “New Layer”, choose a location, select your custom logo/tattoo, and paste it on the fighter to get the “Artiste” trophy.
Easy “Bragging Rights” and “Even Rocky Had A Montage” trophies
Go to the highlights screen from the main menu, and create a highlight reel from your highlights. The game automatically saves all of your fight replays. Go to the replays, then take clips out of the fights showing ten different fighters, and save them as a highlight reel to get the “Bragging Rights” and “Even Rocky Had A Montage” trophies.
Easy “Face, Meet Foot” trophy
Note: You can only get this trophy in Pride mode, as head kicks to a downed opponent are not allowed in the UFC. This trick requires two controllers. Setup a fight with two players. When the fight begins, knock your opponent down. While he is on his back, stand over him so your feet can reach his head, then hold L1 and press X or Circle to perform the head stomp. Keep doing this until you rock him to get the “Face, Meet Foot” trophy.
Easy “Getting A Leg Up” trophy
You must get the following submissions to get the “Getting A Leg Up” trophy: Ankle Lock (from open guard, on top, press R3), Flying Scissor Heel Hook (with a Sambo fighter only, both fighters standing, sprint by pressing L3 and hold a direction, then hold L1 and press R3), Inside Heel Hook (with a Sambo fighter only, both fighters standing, hold L1 and press R3), Knee Bar (from open guard, on top, hold L1 and press R3), Outside Heel Hook (with a Sambo fighter only, from an Ankle Lock, press R3 to submission switch), and Toe Hold (with a Sambo fighter only, from half guard, on top, hold L1 and press L3 + R3, or press R3 from a Kneebar to submission switch). To get these submissions easily, create two CAFs in the same weight class, with one rated 1 overall and one who is good at submissions. Set your CAF who is good at submissions to use the Sambo style. You should be able to get most of the submissions with the Sambo style. You may need to switch to the Jiu-Jitsu style to get one of the submissions. Have the two CAFs keep fighting on the Advanced difficulty or higher to easily get these submissions. You should be able to get each submission on the CAF with a 1 overall rating in a matter of seconds.
Easy “GOOOAAL!!!” trophy
Note: You can only get this trophy in Pride mode, as head kicks to a downed opponent are not allowed in the UFC. This trick requires two controllers. Setup a fight with two players. When the fight begins, knock your opponent down so he is on his hands and knees and you are standing up. Then, hold L1 and press X or Circle to perform the soccer kick to get the “GOOOAAL!!!” trophy.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum (Platinum): Obtain all trophies.
- Puppeteer (Bronze): Create a CAF and modify the face with CREATE A FIGHTER.
- Breaking your Toys (Bronze): Win a match against the COM on Experienced Difficulty while using a CAF in Exhibition Mode.
- Online Amateur (Bronze): Play 10 or more Online matches.
- Online Journeyman (Silver): Play 500 or more ranked Online matches.
- Willingness (Bronze): Select a guided tutorial.
- Extracurricular (Bronze): Join an Online camp.
- Hall of famer (Silver): Enter the Hall of Fame with a fighter in Career Mode.
- Storied Career (Bronze): Complete Career Mode with a CAF or Roster Fighter.
- Chopping ’em Down (Bronze): Get the TKO win by damaging the opponent’s legs.
- GOOOAAL!!! (Silver): KO the opponent with a soccer kick.
- Breaking your Best Toys (Silver): Win against a CAF that obtained Career Hall of Fame in Exhibition on Expert Difficulty or higher.
- PRIDE of a champion (Bronze): Win 25 fights consecutively in Title Defense Mode.
- Determined Champion (Silver): Clear Title Mode without any interruption.
- History is Best Both Ways (Silver): Obtain a 100% completion score with both fighters in a fight in Ultimate Fights Mode.
- Dual Division Champion (Silver): Use 1 fighter in Career Mode to win the UFC championship in 2 weight divisions.
- First of Many! (Bronze): Win a ranked Online match for the first time.
- Everyone’s a Critic (Bronze): Rate contents created by other players in Content Sharing.
- Bragging Rights (Bronze): Create a Highlight Reel.
- Artiste (Bronze): Create a Logo and apply it to a CAF as a Tattoo.
- Finish the Fight (Gold): After a KO or TKO, land 4 finishing blows and win the match.
- Triple Threatening (Silver): Obtain any level 3 move for 1 fighter in Career Mode.
- Pound for Pound (Silver): Win in each division in Exhibition with Advanced Difficulty or higher.
- Practice Makes Perfect (Bronze): Play an Online Fight Camp Sparring match.
- Fight Camp Frenzy (Silver): Win 10 consecutive Fight Camp Exhibition matches.
- Brute Force (Bronze): Submission Slam or Stomp Escape the COM in Exhibition on Advanced Difficulty or Higher.
- Punching is Hard Work (Bronze): Win a match on Ultimate in Exhibition or Tournament Mode with the Simulation Energy Settings.
- Making it Rain (Bronze): 10,000 or more shop points accumulated.
- Prepared to Win! (Bronze): Play through each Training Game with a fighter in Career Mode.
- Training Expertise (Silver): Obtain a 4-star score in a Training Game with a fighter in Career Mode.
- Prolific Champion (Gold): Use 1 fighter in Career Mode and win the WFA Championship, UFC Championship, and PRIDE Grand Prix.
- Getting A Leg Up (Silver): Defeat a COM on Advanced or higher in Exhibition or Tournament Mode with each Leg Submission.
- A Quarter Down, Three to Go (Silver): Clear 25% or more of all game modes.
- Prime Time Fighting (Bronze): Play and complete a 6, 7 or 8 card event in Event Mode.
- Even Rocky Had a Montage (Silver): Create a Highlight Reel with 10 or more different fighters.
- Exhibition Excellence (Bronze): Win 5 ranked Online matches in a row.
Additionally, there are four secret trophies:
- All About the Show (Bronze): Watch a PRIDE entrance in Exhibition once without skipping.
- Running a Clinic (Silver): Transition to all of the ground positions.
- Dedication (Bronze): Accumulate 15 hours of fight time.
- Face, Meet Foot (Silver): Rock an opponent with a Foot Stomp to the head in a PRIDE fight.