EA Sports UFC 2
Play as Joe Rogan
At the opening screen with the “Press Options Button” message, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X, Options to unlock Joe Rogan as a fighter in the Welterweight division.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:
- Bas Rutten: Successfully complete Career mode. Alternately, he is available as a pre-order bonus.
- Bruce Lee: Successfully complete Career mode. Alternately, he is available by having a saved game from EA Sports UFC , or as a pre-order bonus, or purchase as DLC.
- Kazushi Sakuraba: Successfully complete Career mode.
- Mike Tyson: Successfully complete Career mode. Alternately, he is available as a pre-order bonus, or purchase as DLC.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Master of the Octagon (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies in EA SPORTS UFC 2.
- It’s My First Day (Bronze): Complete the UFC 189 Intro scenario.
- Spin to Win (Bronze): Score a knockout with any spinning attack.
- Checkmate (Bronze): Win a match by using a submission chain.
- Risky Business (Bronze): Submit an opponent with a flying submission.
- Better Late Than Never (Gold): Knockout or submit your opponent in the last ten seconds of the final round.
- Throw It On The Ground (Bronze): Knockout your opponent with a slam.
- Not So Fast (Bronze): Takedown an opponent using a Judo counter.
- Strike First, Strike Hard (Silver): Knockout your opponent within the first thirty seconds of a match.
- Don`t Talk the Talk… (Silver): Knockout your opponent within fifteen seconds of them taunting.
- Matchmaker (Bronze): Create and play through an event in Custom Events with at least four fights.
- Putting in the Time (Bronze): Complete every Skill Challenge on every difficulty.
- Work Ethic (Silver): Complete every Skill Challenge with an A Rank on every difficulty.
- The Whole Crew (Silver): Complete a match with each of your featured fighters in Ranked Championships Mode in one day.
- The Legend (Gold): Become a Champion in Ranked or Ultimate Championships.
- Money Where Your Mouth Is (Bronze): Submit your picks for every fight on a card in Live Events.
- Bonus! (Silver): Submit a Play Bonus pick in Live Events.
- The First Step (Bronze): Open your first Fight Pack in UFC Ultimate Team.
- Fully Loaded (Bronze): Apply a Perk and a Move Item to a single fighter in UFC Ultimate Team.
- All in a Day’s Work (Bronze): Complete all of your objectives in UFC Ultimate Team in one day.
- Stockpile (Silver): Have 200 total Items or more in your UFC Ultimate Team Collection at one time.
- Blue Belt (Bronze): Reach Team Level 6.
- Brown Belt (Silver): Reach Team Level 16.
- Red Belt (Gold): Reach Team Level 26.
- Heavy Purse (Silver): Earn 10,000 Coins as fight rewards.
- Making Bank (Silver): Earn 100,000 Coins as fight rewards.
Additionally, there are eight secret trophies:
- A Change of Pace (Bronze): Changed weight class during your career.
- I Got This (Bronze): Won a short notice fight in your career.
- Surprise! (Bronze): Something unexpected happened during your career.
- Outmatched (Bronze): Completed all objectives in a Fight Challenge.
- Push It To The Limit (Silver): Unlocked all boosts in a training session in your career.
- On the Rise (Silver): Won The Ultimate Fighter competition in your career.
- Still Standing (Gold): Completed thirty fights in your career.
- The Champion (Gold): Won the UFC Belt in your career!